[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently become interested in wiccan(ism?) and I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 29

File: IDK.jpg (13KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
IDK.jpg
13KB, 220x165px
I've recently become interested in wiccan(ism?) and I was hoping for some advice on how to start my practice of it? What sort of things I'll need, what sort of things will come out of it, etc.?
>>
Oh boy here we go
>>
start by finding something to practice that isn't made up bullshit
>>
>>18648086
take it from someone who's been an apprentice for all of 2 months now. This isn't something yous tart because it sounds cool and shit. this is some seriously dangerous stuff, and if you don't have potential and go into this then you will not have a fun time. The moment you involve yourself with the Wiccan, you open yourself to an entire world of shit that wants to kill you. and only the potential of being able to do anything will be able to protect you.

If you truly wish to go forward anyways, then you need to find someone willing to teach you. This isn't something where you find information, and boom you can do shit. You need someone genuine to guide you safely, and even then. Its a long process, it can take years to get to a point where the world will start to bend at the command of your will.

The wiccan isn't something that anyone can do, you need potential. And you need a teacher.

If you can fulfill those 2 requirements, then you'll be able to start on your journey into the biggest mind rape you'll ever experience.
>>
File: rainbow quran.jpg (179KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow quran.jpg
179KB, 640x427px
If you're looking for advice on how to practice witchcraft, then here's mine:

Don't.

You got that? I hope so, because that's the only advice I'll offer on the matter. Read the Quran if you want more details.
>>
>>18648160
i've heard that the jewish kabbalah was the better souce on the dangers of the Wiccan and enitites involved in it.
>>
>>18648160
>read the Quran
brb stoning my wife to death
>>
>>18648180
brb suppressing my homosexuality
>>
File: Naturally-Colored Dao.jpg (227KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Naturally-Colored Dao.jpg
227KB, 900x675px

Don't.

You got that? I hope so, because that's the only advice I'll offer on the matter. Read the Tao Te Ching if you want more details.
>>

Wingardium leviosa.

You got that? I hope so, because that's the only advice I'll offer on the matter. Read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone if you want more details.
>>

meditate daily

You got that? I hope so, because that's the only advice I'll offer on the matter. Read Wicthcraft for Morons if you want more details.
>>
wicca attracts the worst kind of people
it was also founded by a pervy old man who just wanted to dance naked with impressionable young women
>>
>>18648151
Lmao. This is why I come to this board, to read about these autistic spergs who think they have magic powers. Comedy gold.
>>
>>18648224
Magick is real. Just because YOUR senses are dulled doesn't mean it's fake.
>>
>>18648224
You have your beliefs, i have mine. What's more autistic? A man who can't resolve world hunger but cares what you do with your genitals, or believing that the world is more than meets the eye.
>>
>>18648224
STFU pleb! you are now cursed and will start having homosexual thoughts
>>
>>18648224
We exist. Deal with it pal. You better watch your back from now on.
>>
>>18648215
this ^^

He was a womanizer, the sort of horny old hippy you'd have to be insane to leave a teenage girl alone with. Wicca is a new-age cult, not a religion.
>>
>>18648151
I bet you're a big fan of The Magicians.
>>
>>18648270
I'm a big fan of the guy i watched go shoulder deep in a mirror to pull out an old book.
>>
>>18648151

fuck you, kill yourself, retarded mongoloid.
>>
>>18648160

please bomb this thread
>>
File: 1449981987436.jpg (258KB, 770x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1449981987436.jpg
258KB, 770x1038px
>>18648287
Okay. I'll drop some truth-bombs.

Magic isn't real. What you think of as "magic" is really just a jinni or other evil spirit toying with your head, and making you feel more powerful than you really are. It's an ego trip, TRUE power comes from divine submission to the will of almighty God.
>>
>>18648314
Not all spirits are evil. Most, but not all.
>>
>>18648314
gave your mom some almighty submission
>>
>>18648326
They are if they don't obey God.

If a human doesn't obey God, it's usually due to simple ignorance.
But the jinn are much older and more wise than us. So if a jinni doesn't obey God, it's a deliberate act of malice against his creator!
>>
>>18648463
The idea of disobedience equating to malevolence is the very reason I think your Abrahamic god is evil and no true creator. It's slavery, not love.
>>
>>18648314
True power comes from within. Your god has no place in our lives. Be gone!!
>>
File: 1480648214006.jpg (34KB, 452x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480648214006.jpg
34KB, 452x480px
>>18648314
>>
>>18648463
fuck off sandnigger go proselytize somewhere else
>>
>>18648314
>TRUE power comes from divine submission to the will of almighty God.
Lolno. True power comes from the force of will, and the realization that "the gods" are human inventions.
>>
kek
>>18646436
>>
>>18648185
underrated post
>>
File: 1486294745965.png (177KB, 630x526px) Image search: [Google]
1486294745965.png
177KB, 630x526px
how bout you do some reading about it before you start your practice. it's a fucking religion dude. being kind of interested in something and then hurdur devoting your whole life to it (only to get distracted by something else hours later) is a shitty way to go about life.

>>18648114
dude, pretty much everything humanity does is made up and most of that is bullshit.
>>
>>18648649
this tbqh
>>
>>18648239
magic doesn't real
>>
>>18648160
Go choke on sand, mohammed
>>
>>18648086
>Advice on how to start practicing.
Find some Wickens and start talking mystical and shit.
>What sort of things I'll need
Strong cannabis and some shrooms
>What sort of things will come out of it?
A meth addiction
>>
read Scott Cuningham' books like your life depend on it, meditate daily, stay in nature more. and don't forget to keep a journal in wich you can note everything essential
>>
>>18648086
You don't NEED anything.
Fancy altars are just for showing off.
>>
File: fedora 021.jpg (87KB, 888x440px) Image search: [Google]
fedora 021.jpg
87KB, 888x440px
>>18648492
>disobedience against the creator of everything
>not evil
Explain,

>>18648563
see pic
>>
>>18649752
>Fancy altars are just for showing off

What? You're telling me that a religion whose followers call themselves "cunningfolk" and "witches" are actually just a bunch of superficial pretentious dweebs? Who would have guessed?
>>
File: grimoire.jpg (161KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
grimoire.jpg
161KB, 640x300px

Do.

You got that? I hope so, because that's the only advice I'll offer on the matter. Read the Picatrix if you want more details.
>>
>>18649776
Helter Skelter
>>
>>18649780
>the Picatrix
I see what you did there.

What our Muslim anon probably doesn't realize, is that there was a kind of "magic" that was practiced by Arabs of antiquity, and continued to be practiced by Muslims. When the Quran says "sihr" it refers to a very specific kind of black magic, not all magic in general.
>>
File: 1481394398003.jpg (166KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1481394398003.jpg
166KB, 519x533px
>>18648678
oh shit someone actually agreed with me for once
>>
>>18649825
I'm glad someone else got the reference!
>>
Daily reminder that real witches don't cast a protective circle before casting a spell. Circles are for pussies.

If you can't handle a few evil spirits fluttering into your personal space, witchcraft isn't for you.
>>
>>18648262
>*teleports behind you*
>"nothing personal, kid"
>>
Research witchcraft and paganism in general. Wicca might not be for you. It requires initiation, was created by some guy and has this threefold law thing that you might no agree with. Kik me @ bluepinetrees for more info.
>>
File: 1485751525511.jpg (97KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485751525511.jpg
97KB, 500x667px
>>18649881
Any true mislim knows that one cannot simply convert to the way of God

The decision to seek grace and to live without sin is a fundamental state of being

You do not convert to magic, you simply wake up one morning to find that you have received the spirit
>>
>>18649857
Daily reminder demons are like doing heroic dose of mushrooms, no circle is gonna protect you from the joy ride and if you can't let go to be taught 'the message' then you shouldn't be pursuing it anyways. 'Magic' isn't just for keks and getting your imaginary succufaggot to suck your dick in a dream, that's called being autistic.
>>
>>18649897
Daily reminder that demons, in the occult, are spiritual entities that can be conjured and controlled.
>>
File: 5bkARJ4.jpg (221KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5bkARJ4.jpg
221KB, 1024x768px
The Devil's most cunning deception is to prove to the world that he doesn't exist

Wake up
>>
>>18649907
Daily reminder it sounds like this guy knows what's up
>>
Wicca is the staple religion of batshit old ladies with schizophrenia and/or bipolar disorder.

Prepare to meet a lot of interesting people if you continue following it. Don't stick your dick in crazy, OP.
>>
File: Shadman 2017.png (310KB, 544x841px) Image search: [Google]
Shadman 2017.png
310KB, 544x841px
>>18649961
>Schizophrenia
>>
>>18648086
It's bullshit, go to the source materials rather than dealing with Wicca
>>
>>18648086
You should get into a religion because their beliefs resonate with you, not because of their practice. If you're interested in Wicca itself do research into what they believe. If it's witchcraft you're interested in you can do that on its own.
>>
>>18649916
>spams christfagism (again)
>posts pic of something man-made that predates abrahamic bullshit by thousands of years
>tfw hire can they be older than the earth???

i don't know man, 20 years of church and I guess I'm still asleep. oh wait that's not it. you haven't actually researched the origins of that scam religion and you're making the rest of us deal with it.
>>
>>18648086
Best advice: Ask literally anywhere but /x/

You'd have more luck asking about Wicca in a Southern Baptist church.
>>
>>18648151
>take it from someone who's been an apprentice for all of 2 months now
If this were true, you wouldn't have written the rest of your post.

You sound like a teen who was fundamentalist Christian until you read Harry Potter two weeks ago.
>>
File: 1c2.jpg (32KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
1c2.jpg
32KB, 559x476px
>>18648086
Do you want the nature connection? Try looking into animism and animatism. There are various religions and practices that get you there without semantics.

Consider even druids. Their beliefs (ones that survived) got chopped up and puked up as Wicca with other mixtures.

Unless you find a legit, 1800s or earlier coven, why bother?

See this post (not mine)
>>18650028

You're also opening a box that will be hard to close.
>>
>>18650070
this may be the internet. But im not gonna lie about my level of experience.
>>
>>18649416
underrated post
>>
Is all of man's toil shadowed by cities underground? Do Voodoo, Hoodoo, summoning, conjuring, blood rituals, Wicca and all these esoteric practices link with the devil and this underworld? Or is it all just an ancient outcry against mainstream social decay?
>>
>>18648086
wiccanism is not that old that you think it is. it was invented in 19th century and is bullsbit feminism based pseudp religion. i wonder why as a man you got interested in it?
>>
>>18650291
>assuming OP is a man
>assuming a faith has to be old to have any merit
>>
>>18650349
>assuming OP is a man
yeah my bad, i just thought it was a 'he'
>assuming a faith has to be old to have any ment
yes it has to be. the older the faith that is still alive is better because it survived criticism, logic, effects of different societys, cultures, religions and still stands thus gaining more credibility
>>
>>18648224
Same. I can never tell who's being ironic and who actually believes in this shit.
>>
>>18650640
>>18648224
People who claim that magic doesn't exist show a fundamental misunderstanding of what magic is.

To quote The Magician's Companion by Bill Whitcomb, under "What is Magic?":

>I. Law of World Views
>The world we perceive is actually the interface (mixture) of the noumenal world (the Tao, the objective reality that is unknowable), and our selves (the subjective). Changing your world view does not change the eternal, real world, but it does change the perceived world. This is important because it is the world we touch, see, and act upon. Changing your world view makes real changes in the world which is real to us. (See below, VIII. Law of Reflection.) Because there are an infinite number of ways to perceive the world, there are an infinite number
of worlds we may assemble with our awareness. The true underlying reality is unknowable to us as long as we retain the world view of separateness and self. You can become one with the universe but you cannot step back and observe it, because you are in it. You cannot observe a phenomenon without altering it by your mode of perception. There is no such thing as an independent observer. You participate in creating the world by perceiving it.

There's a number of further laws, but it basically boils down to the art of changing your world view to your benefit. Magic is psychology and self-hypnosis, basically.

You'd think /x/ would know this, but this isn't actually a board for the paranormal. It's a board for creepypasta and horror movies and conspiracy theories.
>>
>>18649771
Are you evil for disobeying a parent? We did not ask to be created and we should not owe a debt of eternal servitude to a creator if there is one. The entire concept of the Abrahamic god is insane to begin with... 'He' creates imperfect creatures, gives them free will, creates an adversary to pit against his creations, and then punishes his creations for using their free will. Your god is a sadist, quite simply, and I do not believe the entity you worship is the creator of all things.
>>
>>18650437
>the older the faith that is still alive is better because it survived criticism, logic, effects of different societys, cultures, religions and still stands thus gaining more credibility
This.

The reason we take religions like Christianity and Islam so seriously, is because they've stood the test of time, and had to fight (not protest, not right petitions, I mean actually FIGHT, as in, kill and be killed) for their right to exist.

Wiccans have never had to fight for their existence.
>>
>>18650909
Because violence and death is how you prove spiritual truths.

I'm more inclined to give credit to faiths that have converts without needing to threaten death.

Wicca isn't the faith for me, but it never had to threaten to kill people to get converts. In fact, they don't actively seek conversion at all. That they gain new members despite not actively seeking converts is far more worthy of respect.
>>
>>18650955
>Wicca isn't the faith for me, but it never had to threaten to kill people to get converts. In fact, they don't actively seek conversion at all.
That's like the religion equivalent of "I'm a nice guy!"
>>
File: disappointed.gif (4MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.gif
4MB, 280x210px
>>18648314
>There are ethereal beings who have the power to influence your mind and your perception of the world, which includes an illusion of power while robbing you of your agency.

>If you sacrifice your personal and spiritual freedom to worship this one specific ethereal being then you obviously did this by your own free will and NOT because of demonic mind control. AND you will automatically qualify for True Powerâ„¢.
>>
>>18651363
Well, yes. There's one true God, and a lot of fake ones. It's like that scene from Indiana Jones with the fake holy grails.
>>
>>18651396
Your god is just as bad if not worse than the other entities. He does exactly what you people accuse 'demons' of doing, and within your mythos your god CREATED said beings, so all wrongs are 'his' fault.
>>
I have my doubts about Wiccan philosophy, imo it's a juvenile religion practiced by larping fat feminists, but go to a local occult bookstore and see if they have any events where a coven will come in and answer questions. You might be able to see if it's for you ( though again, I think it's a rather silly organisation).
>>
>>18648241
This.
Magic doesn't exist unless science says otherwise but there's something else and it may have many names such as "magic"... And I'm going to say that the man playing with his genitals is more autistic... although I could be wrong.
>>
>>18648463
What if I don't care?
>>
File: thumbsupcomputerkid.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsupcomputerkid.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>18648649
>>
File: 1487555632204.jpg (78KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
1487555632204.jpg
78KB, 800x567px
>>18650291
>>
Do it. Find anything that makes sense to you and don't be afraid.
Stick to the reason of why you want to learn any kind of "magic" and if it's strong enough with time you will see not only changes in the way yo see the world but also how you feel. And remember that you are only limited as your mind so be openminded
>>
>>18648086
Have fun playing pretend and wearing shit that went out of style in the late 80's.
>>
File: 1475868425059.jpg (88KB, 634x905px) Image search: [Google]
1475868425059.jpg
88KB, 634x905px
>>18652573
lol
>>
>>18648224
You expected some witty counter-argument here...

... but it was me, DIO!
>>
>>18648086
Nothing will come of this but snowflake fat girls and cringey "spell-weaving". Seek the old gods, and to that end good luck. I suspect they are either dead or have moved on.
>>
>>18652600
This guy knows what's up. You can be of any religious practice, be it Wiccan or otherwise, and if you are capable of finding agreement with it, it will eventually shift your perception, and you can use that to meld your personal reality into a better one.

Which is fundamentally what "magic" is.
>>
>>18648270
>The Magicians
By the 3rd or 4th episode when they brought out the cancer puppy (remember?) I was ready to have a cuteness vomit attack. You have to suck up with 43min of worthless made up BS just to find 30s based on reality. In the end it's a satiric show depicting mainly the college life's debaucheries of an ethnic group.

>>18648563
>TRUE power comes from divine submission to the will of almighty God.
>Lol no. True power comes from the force of will, and the realization that "the gods" are human inventions
Actually you are both partially correct and partially wrong... allow me a clarification...

Yes there is true and fake power in the sense of being exerted by you or being exerted by someone else to deceive you into thinking that it was you... however, what the former anon meant by that was not true power in that sense but rather in a sense of "better power" as measured in efficiency and effectiveness.

Historic gods are human inventions, but those inventions have a base in real observations. True power comes both from the force of will as from submission to almighty God.

Like a martial art... you can do all the drills to improve your strength, but if on top of that you submit to your opponent's strength by utilising it as your own you become that much better.

Same goes with magic and utilizing reality's omniscient/omnipotent/omnipresent underlying characteristics as your own.
>>
I also want to secondhand reading the book by scott cunningham, wicca: a guide for the solitary practitioner. Belief is a tool, so if you think something sounds like bull, chances are, it is. You should rather listen to your inner than take any of these 'esoteric' texts word for word, that's where autistic schizophrenia that is so keenly linked to many of the public 'witches' or other 'magicians'.
His book is a good start on how to use your will through small meditations/rituals, and at some point you will have learned enough to just soar through most magical actions without having to use sigils and stuff like that.
Some rituals/conjurations are for speaking with entities, which can be done in anyway aslong as you're willing.
And some are there to turn your will into manifestation, mostly through the confidence that your will will come true.
Magic is all about controlling your own psyche, as 'the key is within' they say.
Learn to watch your outwards character or ego as objectively as possible and judge it until you are 'perfect' or have the character you desire.
I did this through analyzing every single one of my actions through the 7 cardinal sins and their opposites, and at some point your mind will do it automatically. There are so many 'magical' pursuits, but it will ammount to nothing if you're a selfcentered asshole, you will most likely just become a maniac.
The whole thing about wicca is to learn to be 'one with nature', learning the karmic law in one way or another is really important.
Also read: The Kybalion, very nice book and is especially written so you can't just take word for word as fact, it's made so that you can philosophize and find your own in this world of madness.
>>
>>18653843
>Historic gods are human inventions, but those inventions have a base in real observations. True power comes both from the force of will as from submission to almighty God.

Yeah, the god you see as almighty is also one of those historic gods. There's literally nothing to make yours more special than any of the one before it.

Except for the fact that you believe it. Which brings me to my next point...

>Same goes with magic and utilizing reality's omniscient/omnipotent/omnipresent underlying characteristics as your own.

Magick isn't about altering objective reality; objective reality is defined by the very fact that it is immutable and exists as an entity of pure randomness, not omniscience.

However, there's a layer between your higher consciousness and objective reality that mediates information between the two: that being your subjective reality based on your perception.

Perception is formed out of a combination of the information that your sensory functions give you, which is then processed by your cognitive functions. It is possible to change how those cognitive functions compute the data coming into your brain, thus shifting the subjective reality in which you live in.

But, in order to change how your cognition works, you have to make your brain believe in things that would cause it to change how your cognition works; one way of doing that is by creating a deity from which you posit that all objective power comes from, and using that mental construct to shape your reality to your will.

TL;DR: Every god is an invention, including yours.
>>
>>18648086
Also I can totally condone reading this as a 'start' on your spiritual journey.
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
>>
File: 1483236186383.jpg (564KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1483236186383.jpg
564KB, 1800x1800px
>>18648224
no, that's because you have magic powers too but you refuse them
>>
File: Alrighty_f849f3_1302873.gif (3MB, 268x204px) Image search: [Google]
Alrighty_f849f3_1302873.gif
3MB, 268x204px
>>18648239
magic with a K is crowleyniggerism
>>
>>18648314
>magic isnt real, there's only god and the devil
okay shlomo
>>18648463
>They are if they don't obey God.
what is neutrality?
>>
>>18648114
sorry dude, i tried what you call real and got bored with it
>>18648852
yet, it revolves
>>18649667
yeah i'm sure wicca can be pretty cool
like anything really, depends on the practicioners
>>18649771
>>disobedience against the creator of everything
you mean against your brand of what the creator of everything is, do you notice you give him a name? (and a sex)
that's a brand vying for monopoly
>>
>>18650216
i'm so glad i setup a filter on this shit
i dont recall any "underrated post" post that brought anything of interest
>>
File: franz-marie bardon .jpg (27KB, 377x276px) Image search: [Google]
franz-marie bardon .jpg
27KB, 377x276px
>>18650693
>Magic is psychology and self-hypnosis, basically.
wrong
crowleynigger freemasonic obfuscation shit
>>
File: edge thompson CfFa9n7VAAAkN6C.jpg (57KB, 560x395px) Image search: [Google]
edge thompson CfFa9n7VAAAkN6C.jpg
57KB, 560x395px
>>18650731
you dont get it, you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater
the branding and owning of said brand is slavery, but the reality of a universal creator is sound, effective and even a necessary belief to survival
>>
File: homework aA1KLWL_700b_v1.jpg (61KB, 573x670px) Image search: [Google]
homework aA1KLWL_700b_v1.jpg
61KB, 573x670px
>>18650955
>Because violence and death is how you prove spiritual truths.
why wouldnt long term survival be as good a proof of truth as any?
>>
File: scientism bufiqm.png (7KB, 507x141px) Image search: [Google]
scientism bufiqm.png
7KB, 507x141px
>>18652516
>Magic doesn't exist unless science says otherwise
that's not what the sci method is designed to do
you're confusing it with metaphysics
you're practicing scientism
>>
>>18653555
but it works, dude
>>18653827
yup good jist and zest and jolt
>>18648563
>Lolno. True power comes from the force of will, and the realization that "the gods" are human inventions.
crowleyshit detected
how come your prophet-messiah couldnt even stop being a worthless drug addict?
>>
>>18648086
It's younger than scientology.
>>
>>18654232
You didn't address any of the points I made against the Abrahamic theology, instead sidestepping and projecting. I never said a creator isn't possible or is inherently bad.
>>
>>18653843
I watched some of it and thought it was shit. Lots of bad acting and inconsistent writing. Only good character/actor is shit on by the main character as a vehicle for conflict despite the fact it makes the main character unsympathetic.

If you're >>18648151
let me make it clear I was making fun of you for sounding like the retarded unlikable main character, if not, we're cool.
>>
>>18654234
This guy gets it.

A "peaceful" religion like Wicca is simply a religion that's never had to fight for anything. As a faith, it's never been tested.
>>
>>18648086
I hear wiccans saying do no harm. but when I lived in Halifax the coven that ran the shop, like the big coven, women all in their 40s and 50s, never had any surgeries, they did not look that much younger, mostly late 20s and early 30s, while if u were at a book store, or seen younger wiccan females, they look decayed, unripened, flat and plain. The symbols wiccans tap into, the greeks and sumerians would spend years and entire lives communicating with gods and goddesses the wiccans can talk to dancing naked around a fire and a spell. I'm a non wiccan, witch, evil or good does not matter, but I am pretty honest about who I am. Wicca states cursing is wrong so if u curse people the religion itself will put a curse on you? not to mention most of the books are plagiarised and rehashed material. I don't recommend wicca to anyone, and from what I know of theology and contemporary religion, someone here said wicca is younger than scientology, not true. Wicca was codified in the 40s in England, while scientology did not come out til the 60s.
>>
>>18655858
basically what I'm saying is, older wiccan women, who are in the know, rape the youth, beauty and natural figures of younger wiccan females using magical ritual, either intentional or not. if wiccan men do anything similar, I do not know.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.