[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a serious post so i’m not shitting, I had a sleep paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: blackthing.png (59KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
blackthing.png
59KB, 555x555px
This is a serious post so i’m not shitting, I had a sleep paralysis recently and I saw a black thing that was looking at me from my right side, I couldn't see it clearly Because I couldn't move my head or my limbs, But I still remember how his silhouette looked so I'll post a drawing of that thing, The black thing seemed to have a long hair or some shit like that, also arms and a torso but not a face.

After waking up, the black object that I was looking and seemed to reflect of a “person”, it was the black jacket that was hanging on my door. But the weird thing that was very close to me and had a humanized appareance.

If you ever had a sleep paralysis, have you seen some shit like that?
>>
File: homeless-man-smoking-8941550.jpg (169KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
homeless-man-smoking-8941550.jpg
169KB, 957x1300px
sounds like a very nice person who came to check on you while you were sleeping! :-)
>>
>>18647175
iv'e had sleep paralysis twice
the first was my mother in a gas mask setting me on fire speaking gibberish

the second was very similar if not the same from yours
the dark shadowy figure was sitting on the right fucking side of my bed even the long hair. i was trying to look at it to figure out who or what it was but i was fighting paralysis my girlfriend who was beside me woke me up she said i was having some kind of fit and she was terrified

many people have this phenomena
it is very strange
>>
>>18647175
Hallucinations are common during sleep paralysis. A lot of people have encountered some type of shadowy figure lurking in their bedroom when experiencing these things.
>>
>>18648936
the dark shadow figure is far too common to be a coincidence
>>
I've seen 2 shadow figures come out my wall at night, I turned on the light. They were gone.
>>
when i had sleep paralysis I saw the silhouette of a grey alien. big head, and quite short.
>>
I once had sleep paralysis when I was a child. I had a terrible ear infection and my mom helped my by giving me medicine and covere the side od my head with a warm wash-rag. I was laying in the living room on the couch and we had boxes in the room at the time, but while asleep I saw a bunch of "hell hounds", they were mostly black but had derailed flames, running from the hallway and jumping onto my chest and jumping off of the couch onto me over and over. It was really hard to breathe.
>>
>>18648940
I did not suggest that it is or is not a coincidence, I never alluded to anything of the sort at all. I simply said that this experience is common during sleep paralysis. Even I once experienced a shadowy figure lift off of my chest when I awoke from a weird dream and entered the state, and sleep paralysis has only happened to me a few times throughout the duration of my life.
>>
>>18647175
I always see a shadow figure with long hair whenever I have sleep paralysis. I always feel like it's female for some reason. All I can see is a black shadow figure but for some reason it's like I know it's female if that makes sense? I never get passed that point though. The uncomfortable feeling of having a dark shadow like figure staring down at me while I can't move mixed with the feeling sleep paralysis gives usually makes me freak out and focus on moving a hand until I wake up. I've gotten good at waking myself up from it like that. I just wish I didn't have it so frequently.
>>
>>18647175
You probably hallucinated, OP. Or in more specific terms, you woke up while your brain is still in dreaming mode, so your dream ended up becoming real or something.
Last time I had sleep paralysis, my chair turned into a goddamn panther. Like, what the fuck? Those two things, a chair and a panther, doesn't even have any common shape, but I saw it happen anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.