[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I'm going to make a few short horror films, the setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: actors.jpg (388KB, 1006x854px) Image search: [Google]
actors.jpg
388KB, 1006x854px
Hey

I'm going to make a few short horror films, the setting will be a house, and the actors will be one japanese gal and one peruvian guy. Pic related.

What kind of topics/genres would you like to see?
>ouija
>possession
>rituals
>serial killer
>haunting
>aliens
>secret societies

Etc. Any ideas for a plot, anything you thought of and wanted to see happen but you don't have the resources/energy to make it so?
>>
File: aliens.jpg (150KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
150KB, 1280x1120px
>>
bigfoot attack, obviously
>>
>>18646468
>those teeth
christ, do asians eat rocks or some shit? dont they have braces in asia land?
>>
>>18646468
my.w.tt/UiNb/CaAlAPgoSA
>>
>>18646468
ooh thats cool, maybe some ouija one wrong stuff where they are in a dark room with the board and suddenly the candle in their middle goes out. Another candle on the wall begins to burn a few seconds later and the girl has some scary demon face, maybe white contacts or something, He tries to run out of the house and it gets a bit like this 'disturbia' movie (of you've ever seen it) but he can't escape her and she (being possessed) invites satan or some demon to possess his body and they go on a killing spree... idk hahah good luck tho man, sounds like a cool project
>>
File: 1487373149634.png (241KB, 346x324px) Image search: [Google]
1487373149634.png
241KB, 346x324px
>>18646468
Something freaky like a scene involving poopoo or sniffing feet
>>
>>18646971
So you want a Miike picture?
>>
they cannibalize each other
>>
Thanks for the input so far guys!

We have an idea for a short film now, which involves ritualistic human sacrifice. We think we are going to go with this one for sure so I'll keep the plot "secret" until we release it in May, so there's no spoilers.

Any other suggestions?
>>
Race mixing.
>>
>>18646468
You should make it about the house, you have two characters and since you want to make "a few short horror films" it would be a pretty good idea to make the house the main character. You could use the house to tie several different stories together. If all else fails shove the chink into a dog cage.
>>
>>18646468
make it about being PERUVIED.com
>>
>>18647915
Peroofied.com?
>>
File: 16!132118b .jpg (65KB, 551x537px) Image search: [Google]
16!132118b .jpg
65KB, 551x537px
>>
>>18646468
Will their be intercourse?
>>
File: homework_lady.jpg (66KB, 515x720px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady.jpg
66KB, 515x720px
>>18648253
>Will their be intercourse?
No, but there will be a spelling test.
>>
>>18646468
Gypsy curse that makes them lose bowel control.
>>
>>18648282
>Gypsy curse that makes them lose bowel control.
Splatter film?
>>
File: l_40.jpg (27KB, 587x453px) Image search: [Google]
l_40.jpg
27KB, 587x453px
>>18646468
Challengers appear.
>>
>>18646468
Secret Societies. One of them is researching them for a project in school/whatever and accidentally stumbles on something real.
>>
File: pigeons.jpg (47KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
pigeons.jpg
47KB, 500x334px
Killer pigeons and tentacles...because the asian-peruvian mix.
>>
>>18646468

They switch bodies but then they fall in love with each other in their new bodies so it's all good
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.