[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey all, it's been a while. We have a haunted Lincoln MKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: WeirdMaineShit.png (26KB, 681x404px) Image search: [Google]
WeirdMaineShit.png
26KB, 681x404px
Hey all, it's been a while.
We have a haunted Lincoln MKS now, wanna know how I found out?

So I have:
>Lincoln's Ghost
>Last Day With Franklin
>>
>>18646439
I´m here
>>
>>18646444
By here you mean in Maine?
>>
>>18646439

>Central calls me in, we have a new vehicle, and I'm now the senior driver so I get to take it for it's maiden voyage for us.
>It's a Lincoln.
>"Did we give up on Cadillacs?" I ask the boss.
>"Nope, this one was a steal at the auction, police impound. Easy pickings, and it looks great." Boss replies hanging the keys in front of me.
>"Oh, well that doesn't make me wonder if cocaine is going to come raining down on me when I hit a bump." I reply taking the keys.
>"You can just, not drive it David, if you're gonna bitch." Boss tells me.
>"Easy, easy. I'm just watching my own ass." I reply putting my hands up.
>Boss opens the door for me, and I pull my jacket around myself as I sit down into the car.
>"Long way down." I reply pulling my left leg in and starting the car.
>"The satellite radio auto-tunes to Siriusly Sinatra, so.. Leave it? It's nice riding music." Boss tells me pointing to the LCD screen.
>"Oh, fantastic. Elevator music." I reply giving the engine a soft rev.
"You can go back to the crown vic." Boss tells me.
"Kidding, elevator music is my favorite, Boss!" I reply hastily as I buckle up.
>"Great, you're going to Portland. Victoria Raschack is headed to the airport, and specially requested a lower vehicle."
>"Hey wait, I hav-" The boss shuts the door, and I'm forced to head on my way without my coffee, or book.
>FuckingFantastic.jpg
>Victoria lives down by the bay, so I head immediately down to her house while trying to fix my hair and my clothes so I look half-way presentable.
>Victoria is standing outside. Nice British lady, I've taken her to the airport several times this winter, but in the Escalade.
>Escalade is too high for her to climb into, because she's old.
>Oh well, she's impressed by the car and begins clapping when I pull up to her.
>"Oh David, this is splendid, simply splendid. When I spoke with your Boss they weren't sure if you were available. I must say, I'm glad you are." She greets me.
>Cont.
>>
>>18646439
Backseat driver between fares?
>>
>"Oh David, this is splendid, simply splendid. When I spoke with your Boss they weren't sure if you were available. I must say, I'm glad you are." She greets me.
>"Well, I came as soon as I knew it was you Ms.Raschack." I reply as she wheels her suitcases around to the back and I load them into the trunk.
>"Oh you know my name is Vicky to you, David. We're friends. Goodness we've almost put 2 thousand miles on that dreadful Escalade." She replied as I shut the trunk, waiting for me to open the rear door for her.
>"Oh it's not that bad is it?" I ask opening the door for her.
>"David, is that some hair on the floor?" She asks pointing to a few strands of jet black hair on the floor.
>"Uh.. Yeah. Must have gotten missed by the detail center.." I reply as I pick the hair out and let it blow away in the breeze.
>"Sorry." I offer as I usher her into the car.
>"Quite bizarre." She replies sitting in the car.
>"Tell me about it. They tell me it's clean and it's not." I shut the door gently, and return to the driver's seat.
>"Thank goodness the music is right." She teased slapping the back of my seat.
>"Right, elevator music for the next couple hours?" I ask turning the jazz music up just a little.
>"Yes th--David the hair is back." Vicky freezes in her seat and picks her feet up.
>"What?" I ask leaning over the arm rest and looking down.
>There's more hair now, like someone chopped their hair in the back seat. Almost a pile of it the size of a burger.
>A hair burger. Blehk.
>I scoop up the hair, it feels cold in my hands. I figure it was because of the cold air outside. I pile the hair in the front with me.
>"I'll just talk to them at Central about this when I get back." I explain clapping the hair off my hands.
>She nods and switches seats.
>We leave and everything goes well. No more freaky hair.
>On the ride back, after dropping her off and collecting a fat tip for being such a good boy..
>Cont.
>>
>>18646445
No, sorry, i mean wating for post
>>
>>18646439
I'm in Maine, Biddeford to be exact. I like the area, lots of things hiding in the nooks and crannies. Existential agnst has gotten to me though, along with the snow storm parking bans and plannin on heading down South back home for the next year. I did enjoy my stay, as David Lynch-esk as it was.
>>
>>18646487
>On the ride back, after dropping her off and collecting a fat tip for being such a good boy..
>The hair I had clumped up front with me disappears, no sign of it.
>I shrug and figure it blew away while we were at the airport.
>I roll down the window and light a cigarette, letting the smoke suck out the window as I head back up the main route home. The sun is starting to set.
>Darkness rolls in on me quick and I have to hunt for the headlight switch.
>"Fucking Ford, hiding the damn switch." I growl as I finally find the switch and can see where the fuck I'm going.
>I end up pulling off halfway home to get something to eat.
>Sitting in the car eating a truck stop turkey sandwich.
>Hairy silhouette in the rearview mirror.
>Nearly choke on my sandwich.
>Set my sandwich down and turn around, coming face to face with Cousin IT.
>I swallow hard, tomato hanging in my throat as I tried to speak, squeak, squeal, or scream. Something, anything.
>All that comes out is a cough.
>"Nice to meet you." IT whispers before draining into itself like a hairball going down the shower drain.
>IT disappears between the seats, and I sit back down in the driver's seat.
>I take another bite of my sandwich before wrapping it back up.
>There's a hair in my mouth.
>Freaking out just a little as I pull out a long black hair from my mouth.
>I gag opening the door and spitting out the last bite of sandwich.
>I turn the map light on in the back for the rest of the ride home.
>No Cousin IT.
>Get back to Central, and park the car.
>Cousin IT is back, breathing heavy in the backseat.
>"This is.. Uh.. This is home." I try to communicate normally.
>"Don't leave me alone." IT requests.
>I open the door, and roll out onto the garage floor.
>Cont.
>>
>>18646510
>IT slams itself against the window to follow me, but IT can't get out of the car.
>I kick the door shut, as the hair jumps against the window and then drains away right before my eyes again.
>Laying on the floor, breathing hard, staring at the car.
>Dispatcher steps out of the office, holding his coffee in his right hand and a magazine in the other, obviously headed to shit.
>"Well, why didn't you say you needed a nap?" He asks smirking at me as he walks by.
>"Shut the car off, you know how the fumes fuck with my asthma." He states walking into the bathroom and slamming the door behind him.
>I growl as I sit up, and approach the car.
>"Easy... I gotta go home.." I whisper to the car.
>"Oh for fuck's sake David, stop talking to the damn car!" I hear the dispatcher yelling from the bathroom.
>In the noise I dart into the car, grab my coffee and sandwich, as well as the keys.
>The car shuts off as I pull the key fob out with me. Nice feature for escaping ghosts.
>I slam the door and back away from the car.
>I find out later on that the car was used in a kidnapping.

>Stuck with haunted car, with an IT monster that wants to be my friend.
>No more cheap cars.

The End.
>>
Excited. It has really been a while mate.
>>
File: F5F5F5.jpg (94KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
F5F5F5.jpg
94KB, 750x600px
>>18646439
Holy fuck, you're alive! You could be the chemo that cures /x/ right now, or at least kills off some of its uglier tumors.

I still suggest you get a trip, though. You're popular enough that imitators might try to ruin things.
>>
>>18647338
Not david, but despite being on /x/ since it's conception I have no idea on how to get a tripcode.
>>
Well, now that I've read the whole story, it seems a little less believable than usual. Not sure if it's "really" you, but I guess I will keep following the thread for now.

>>18647352
Try using the Googles or reading the FAQ
>>
Any more stories David?
>>
File: 1429568178808.png (2MB, 2750x4434px) Image search: [Google]
1429568178808.png
2MB, 2750x4434px
For newfags
>>
Daveeee! I've missed you! You make /x/ great!
>>
Bump for great justice
>>
>>18646521
Jesus Christ, man, you have the worst luck with taxi rides
>>
Hello Stephen.
>>
>>18647591
These Daves seem different...

Could just be my lack of trust in anything /x/ here lately

Carry on OP I'm listening
>>
>>18648831
I won't drive it. I told the Boss the next day. Never again.

So it moved down to the old guy, and he likes it. Apparently Cousin IT only likes me.

This far anyway.

Long story short.

Franklin's house was broken into, and his family moved away.
>>
>>18649347
Poor guy. At least he's away from the creepy howling thing, though. Good to see you've survived all the weird shit
>>
>>18648880
They mostly seem the same to me, but that's why I've been telling him to get a trip.

>>18649347
Got more for us?
>>
>>18646439
OMG, YOU ARE FINALLY BACK!!!

Sorry, could not hold back my emotions
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.