[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So have any of you guys ever actually encountered a supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1737.png (31KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1737.png
31KB, 1136x640px
So have any of you guys ever actually encountered a supernatural entity of some sort (ghosts, demons, cryptids, etc)?
>>
>>18645750
Your mom's supernatural
>>
Yes, around early 2013 I wrote a letter from a being composed of pure darkness. 4 years later and I'm still not sure if it was real or if I had a mental breakdown.
>>
>>18645788
Also, the letter was a prophetic kind. It had things which happened after some time such as the Russian meteor and the boy who drown in Italy.
>>
File: 1487009415513.gif (331KB, 470x405px) Image search: [Google]
1487009415513.gif
331KB, 470x405px
>>18645750
>ghosts
>demons
>elementals
>gnomes and Fae when I was younger
>3 Ayyyyyyyy experiences
>>
>>18645750
Yeah. Some story are better untold.

If there's cannucks around, don't go there at night :
http://www.urbexplayground.com/rurex/abandoned-dorea-institute-tribute-horror
>>
Indeed, it was a black mist swirling with thunderbolts and laughing with the darkest fucking laughter ever.

No, seriously it happened. I think fucker jumped from my bathroom mirror.
>>
>>18645929
Shut the FUCK up namefag
>>
A demon terrorized my family for a decade after I summoned him. It was fucking retarded of me. Pretty sure he gave my dad cancer. My sisters had many experiences of being choked in their sleep and I was hospitalized many times over the years for hearing demonic voices.
>>
I awoke one night really thirsty and as I got up I saw and elderly couple standing at the foot of my bed, holding hands and just staring past me.

The first thought that came to me was that it's some type of afterimage of a dream I had, but as I moved around the room they stayed in the same place instead of following my vision like an afterimage would.

Strangely though I didn't feel scared or freaked out, I just walked past and went to get a drink of water.

When I came back they were gone.

This happened a few weeks ago and I'm not sure if what I saw was paranormal or not, but it's the closest thing to an experience I've had.
>>
>>18646920
Dude you have to stop allowing such shit to push your life around.
Dance battle.
>>
We definitely have something in our house. Not a demon tho, I don't think.
>>
>>18645750
I was walking through a graveyard on a full moon with my spiritual friend I saw loose outlines of figures. Not in their entirety but as if they were photo negatives. There were a couple people and one KKK member which was particularly troubling but they didn't harm us or do anything really just stood there.
We throat sang and meditated for awhile and then made peace. We bowed and they bowed back and disappeared.
Meaningful but not what you normally hear from ghost stories
>>
>>18646353
Fuck, I've seen this too.
>>
>>18646427
Why the hell?
Anon fag.
>>
File: Thale.jpg (66KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Thale.jpg
66KB, 736x414px
Just a short story from me here that for me at least explains some of it
>16 years old, out fishing/camping at night.
>About 3 hours from home by foot. Deep into the forest.
>Sometime after 2 in the morning I felt like I was being watched.
>Was night fishing and standing by a lake shore, something moved on the other side of the lake (200 yards across maybe)
>Couldn't make out what it was but it kept moving around the lake towards my side.
>Suddenly starts hearing loud sounds, like screaming. Realize everything else has gone silent.
>Thing is still moving towards me, can barely make out a shadow, movement looks extremely fucking strange.
>Freak out totally, grab my backpack, leave the tent and grab my axe. Run like hell.
>Find the trail leading to the dirt road where my moped is parked. Run along it, 5 minutes later I'm at the dirt road, look back.
>Almost have a heart attack, same thing is about half way down the trail.
>Get on my moped, start it and rides off as fast as I can, 30km/h top speed, maxing out.
>Ride for a while, make it to the "main" dirt road.
>Keeps riding home, starting to relax, still freaked though.
>After a maybe 15 minutes I stop to check my gear, stand there for a while then look back just by accident.
>FUCK. It's there. Dark fucking road, forest around and the same figure moving towards me.
>Keep riding all the way home to my grandparents who lived the closest.
>Drop my bike, bang on their door in panic.
>One they had let me in and gotten me to breath a little I told them what happened.
>Never seen people turn that pale before.
>They knew what it was, 100% knew it.
>Old Scandinavian folk lore creature known as the Skogsvrå.
>They guard forests against intruders and can look in many different ways.
>The forest where I was has had old stories about a really bad one, even has warning signs.
People have seen these things since the stone age in this area.
>pic from movie yes but closest I've come to what it looked like.
>>
>>18649341
Also my brother and my father has had similar experiences out there. Same with a lot of people. We are all experienced outdoors people and hunters. We can tell a deer and something else apart.
>>
>2014 when i'd just moved into this apartment
>up at 4am talking to friends on the internet and playing some ps2 game
>look up from my laptop for whatever reason
>figure standing across the room, standing by the corner near my closet
>shut my eyes for a few minute and when i open them it's gone
>nothing else happened in this apartment until three days ago
>saw a shadow of a person walk across my room
>nothing eerie looked like someone passing by the window or something
>assumed thats what it was, looked out the window to see if i could see anyone
>oh yeah im two stories up
>ignored it, nothing else happened
>last night before i fell asleep i was petting my cat
>had youtube videos playing because i cant handle silence
>looked around the room (not usually something i do)
>figure standing in the same corner
>closed my eyes until i fell asleep

other experiences too, but those are the ones ive had inside my apartment.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.