[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/. I need some help from my brothers here. How do I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 232x218px
Hi /x/.

I need some help from my brothers here. How do I live a normal life again? Is it possible to Blue pill myself just enough to be fun with my friends, my girlfriend and have kids someday.

I'm in the boat of "it's almost all true..." regarding conspiracies.

Specifically -

The mind control, the poisoning of foods and water, TV is mind control and music may have subliminal messaging.

I avoid most of those things like the plague. I read books and love sitting in silence and even praying a lot. I'm a wet blanket.

What do. How do you do it?
>>
File: Matter.png (59KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
Matter.png
59KB, 500x358px
>>18645139
You sweat it out.

The water is poisoned, mainly because humans have been living for a long time now, having clean water is a fucking hard job, and putting little bits of poison into it to kill the bacteria is honestly just where we're at with that technology.

It could be better. The water could be cleaner. That'd be nice. Even so, unless it's like the color brown, depriving yourself of water is not going to be better than just drinking it, and then using the fact that you're hydrated to piss out the poisons. We evolved to drink dirty water, and if you give your body what it needs, it's pretty good at cleaning itself out. It's the one task you have a literal lifetime of experience doing, since the day you were born.

Drink water. Do anything to sweat it out.

The rest doesn't matter. That's the ultimate red pill of all, remember? Ultimately, life is just another bump in the road, so fuck it. Let the TV be mind control. Let the music industry try to come up with subliminal messages. Let 'em be them, and just focus on being you in the meanwhile.

None of that stuff works unless you feed energy into it anyways.

If commercials annoy you, fucking mute them. And if pop music makes you feel weird, listen to classical or something. That's all the attention you ever need to pay to potential sources of mind control shenanigans. Does it irritate you? Then get rid of it. Does it not? Well then welcome to blue pill land, where you don't try to fix things that you can't even perceive in the first place.
>>
Same problem. I feel like an Alien,
>>
>>18645172
Thanks anon. This is what I needed to hear.

I'm a big proponent of the fuck-it mentality
>>
File: 1483741855058.jpg (98KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483741855058.jpg
98KB, 500x380px
i know how you feel

deep breathing and just learn to live with it
>>
>>18645172
this guy knows whats up
>>
File: CicloNymph.png (265KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
CicloNymph.png
265KB, 1100x800px
my girlfriend is a cartoon.
>>
I know what you mean friend.
Since being truly repdilled regarding /pol/ topics and related conspiracies, I've ruined a few friendships.

I think that once you've seen behind the veil, it's not possible to truly go back to bluepilled state.

In an effort to get myself back social normalcy, I've been engrossing myself in other topics like the occult and magic.
That may sound weird, but because those topics are so out there and unrelatable to normies, it's not even worth bringing up in conversation.
>>
>>18645249
>I think that once you've seen behind the veil, it's not possible to truly go back to bluepilled state.
this
>>
>>18645139
Oh, for fuck's sake... Have you ever read 1984, the dystopian novel by Orwell... right in the moment where O'brien has a boot in his face?

I had my first revelation at 14 years old when I was fortunate enough to find myself in a similar situation and I learned one essential truth in life...

As long as it's my boot and someone else's face, everything is fine.

So stop being a submissive whining about the fuckin water, the food and mind control and learn to do it on your own so that next time you see someone babbling about shitty life is you even fall back laughing with full lungs.

Believe me, life is a lot of fun this way.
>>
Just go to the doctor and take the meds. You'll feel like you woke up from a nightmare
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.