[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/. I posted here about this before and I really have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

File: sdhs.jpg (190KB, 800x1430px) Image search: [Google]
sdhs.jpg
190KB, 800x1430px
Hey, /x/. I posted here about this before and I really have no idea what else to do, so I' m coming back here again.

I keep having dreams about the painting of Saturn Devouring His Son. I literally CAN NOT stop having this dreams unless I get wasted before I go to sleep. And even then, I feel like I'm still having the dream.

What the fuck do I do? I've tried taking melatonin; that just made it worse. I've tried just not sleeping.

It feels crazy to say this but I really might just kill myself. I just fucking might. I've been looking up some ways to do it, but if this turns out to just be temporary then I don't want to take such a drastic measure.
>>
What do you think it means?
>>
Just out of curiosity, where do you work? Is it a full time, part time, salaried, or contractor job? I'll explain why I am asking this later.
>>
>>18644014
Anon, do NOT take melatonin as a sleeping aid. It is a hormone and the "recommended" (i.e. on the bottle) doses are x10 over the safe amount. It's good for jetlag, though.

As for you question: I used to have dreams of medieval maces striking bald heads and other ones about the Hanging Man tarot card. Symbols are incredibly powerful, research them.
>>
>>18644020
I really don't know. It's a painting. But every time I have the dream I'm just standing in the dark oil-paint darkness and I know Saturn is looming around because I recognize all the brush strokes.

>>18644029
Okay...I used to work at a shipping/receiving warehouse but right now I'm being transferred to another location closer to my apartment that doesn't hold any product overnight. It's full time. But I don't think it's job stress related.

>>18644031
Yeah, I definitely figured out not to take melatonin after the first couple nights of that. It made the dreams much more vidvi.d

What kind of research should I do? What do you mean by this?
>>
>>18644054
Do you punch in and out with a timeclock when you come in and leave?
>>
>>18644081
Yes....why?
>>
>>18644054
That's interesting that it's actually the painting itself that you're dreaming, given that Saturn devouring his children is also an important part of the mythology and not just the painting.
>>
>>18644246
Yeah. I know that there's multiple paintings of the mythological event but it's specifically the Francisco Goya version that I dream about.
>>
Saturn or Cronos is said to be Father time. He is the pagan father god.

The father of Zeus and Poseidon or Jupiter and Neptune.

He is the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad.

Each of the Seven Archons have a planet associated with them.

El is linked to Saturn.

The Gnostics call him by a few names like Samael, Saklas, Yaldabaoth or more generally as the Demiurge.

His son Yah for example is another Archon and his planet is Jupiter. He is Zeus or Yahweh.
>>
>>18644274
Honestly I think that might be the most important key to interpreting this (unless your time clock becomes crucial, lol).
Had you looked at the painting or anything, even thought about it, before this started happening?
>>
OP it's quite obvious that you found this image a little spoopy and said "this must be unpleasant to dream!" And decided to post it saying you had recurrent dreams of it just so some schizoid would start to have exactly that kind of dream
>>
File: IMG_5141.jpg (449KB, 638x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5141.jpg
449KB, 638x850px
>>18644014
>>
Bro do what i do to songs that get sick in my head, listen to them a thousand times till the point you are sick of hearing it. Basically just observe the living fuck outa it until you understand more, maybe you're subconscious is trying to tell you something.
>>
OP here. Had the dreram again, of course, which sucks because I pounded back half a bottle of Jim Beam and it did nothing to dull the dream (probably because I posted about it, which involved actively thinking about it).

>>18644323
No. I knew about its existence but it's not like I had a childhood fear of it or something.

>>18644333
If that happens, I'm extremely sorry. I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone.

>>18644081
>>18644214
Why is the time clock relevant?
>>
>>18644952
lel
>>
File: cronus.jpg (25KB, 324x697px) Image search: [Google]
cronus.jpg
25KB, 324x697px
>>18644014
Saturn = Cronus

Follow the bread crumbs.
>>
File: IMG_3228.jpg (51KB, 645x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.jpg
51KB, 645x578px
Try sleep deprivation. I'm very sleep deprived so I don't dream because I'm so tired. Well, except for days when I sleep well or better than usual.
>>
File: 100l365 (21).jpg (26KB, 545x408px) Image search: [Google]
100l365 (21).jpg
26KB, 545x408px
>>18646258
>I don't dream because I'm so tired. Well, except for days when I sleep
>>
File: Cannibal-Father[1].jpg (19KB, 640x313px) Image search: [Google]
Cannibal-Father[1].jpg
19KB, 640x313px
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487438598298.jpg (10KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487438598298.jpg
10KB, 480x361px
>>18646258
Even though he doesn't express his idea that well, maybe you should try what anon he says; drink big amounts of coffe and try to stay up all night while on the pc so you don't fall asleep, do that for 2 days and then go to bed right after masturbating. I once had a similar problem and that solved it.
>>
File: spark of a star.jpg (26KB, 240x551px) Image search: [Google]
spark of a star.jpg
26KB, 240x551px
Cronos = Saturn

Cronos ate his offspring

Saturn ate his smaller moons (the rings)

The 3 lights looking down is Orion's belt, observing the titan Saturn devouring.

WE ARE, AND HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THE CONSCIENCE OF THE UNIVERSE.
>>
>>18644014
Read up on the painter. He dabbled in black magic.

http://cat.middlebury.edu/~nereview/22-3/morgan.html

There's also something about him in the pdf of Dreams in Myth, Medicine, and Movies online. Just google "dreams" and "Saturn Devouring His Son".
>>
File: 3646350_orig.jpg (138KB, 1100x534px) Image search: [Google]
3646350_orig.jpg
138KB, 1100x534px
op you are his son he eats your soul when you die
>>
File: saturn-2.jpg (118KB, 791x481px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-2.jpg
118KB, 791x481px
gnam sayin doge you good
>>
Saturn is satan
he used to be the old sun
>>
File: SaturnComputer.jpg (76KB, 859x431px) Image search: [Google]
SaturnComputer.jpg
76KB, 859x431px
Maybe saturn really does control the matrix or helps in a way
>>
>>18644014
Serious question: Do you have daddy issues?
>>
>>18646826
Does that make our current sun... St.Michael? (as he was the one who put down Satan) Just spilling ideas here.
>>
>>18644014

It is Satan, you are doing something to invite him into your life.

>1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
>>
>>18644300
Who is lucifer?
An angel who reached enlightenment?
Kek?
A sun god?
Uranos?
>>
>>18644014
Painter reporting in
It seems like you have some sort of subconscious fixation on the painting. There's nothing super worrisome here though. It's a truly magnificent painting visually and energetically due to the depraved near death state he was in at the time of creation. Maybe the closure of standing before the physical painting would help. It's currently hung in the el Prado museum in Madrid. If you happen to have the means maybe there's something there for you.
>>
this is like the 20th time this year i have heard stuff about:

saturn
bad dreams
timeclocks

what the fuck is going on? should i be worried
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
How's your relationship with your father? Your mother?
>>
>>18647432
"The Grand Finale"
https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/overview/

The lucifer project
http://www.universetoday.com/15905/project-lucifer-will-cassini-turn-saturn-into-a-second-sun-part-1/

There were a lot of changes done to end Cassini since the last article was written.

Look into how they are going to speed up Cassini and try to "burn up in the atmosphere" with plutonium fuel. In a hydrogen rich environment.

True or not I find it cool to find a "doomsday" that really no one is interested in, but then again maybe that's why all the others were so propagandized, and this one kinda made sense as I uncovered more about it.
>>
>>18644300

eh, Jupiter is more related to the Demiurge. The demiurge is not a great concept though. It's not nearly as universal as other esoteric ideas.
>>
>>18649612
What are the more universal ideas?
...asking for a friend.
>>
I also had a dream with that painting in it. In the dream it seemed so clear and obvious but when i woke up i didnt remember a thing
>>
>>18649766
Sounds like literally every single dream I've ever had in my entire life

Get a grip on reality, kid, or you'll never be able to remember
>>
>>18644014
I've had similar dreams when using certain types of paint. If you can make sure your paining area is well ventilated you'll be feeling right as rain in no time. It's hard to say but try keep your mind busy with something else and more simple, good luck though
>>
>>18644014
Surprisingly related to your post, here's one of Goya's most famous engravings.

The dream of reason produces monsters.
>>
>>18649774
Is that lothric?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.