[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this group of people monitoring me; tailing when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Ski-yetti.jpg (41KB, 500x694px)
Ski-yetti.jpg
41KB, 500x694px
So there's this group of people monitoring me; tailing when I leave the house, phone, internet and mail is all tapped. They watch me from helicopters with sophisticated IR cameras and they can also read my thoughts. There have been so many 'coincidences' that it is the only explanation. I think I know where their base of operations is, it's close (keep seeing strange glows coming from the industrial estate and it has some kind of 'pull' on me, hard to explain).
I may go and investigate tonight.
Any information on this organisation would be of great value, so would any information on thought reading; how it works, why they do etc.
>>
>>18643894
It's no use buddy. Focus your attention on other crap, I hate seeing this sort of crap. It's starts small then you go insane. Saw my dads best mate do it over the course of about 10 years.
>>
>>18643937
This.
They aren't, and even if some group of people thought you were special enough to be spying on you so much, trust me you wouldn't know.
>>
>>18643894
You have schizophrenia and needs medicine and therapy.

For the love of God, go get help.
>>
>>18643894
Life isn't supposed to always make sense. Focus on yourself and ignore everything else.
>>
>>18643894
If this was true, why are you so special that a secret organization that is capable of all this spying on you?
>>
>>18643894
If they can read your thoughts, why would they need to monitor you?
>>
>>18643894
I bet it's them suggesting you go to that place so they can finally abduct you and ass rape you. juts like the aliums do to some people
>>
>>18643894
Genuine question.
How do Schizos who don't know they are Schizos feel, when they are told they might be a Schizo? Do they go into denial or accept that they have Schizophrenia?
>>
fuck I went through the same shit 3 times, stop before you literally go insane and ruin friendships and family relations please anon don't be like me, definitely don't do any drugs either. I take it you smoke pot?
>>
Look after yourself OP, take the precautions and talk to someone. This can really fuck up your life if you let it get to you.
>>
OP has schizophrenia
>>
>>18643984
Often denial. The part of the brain schizophrenia affects includes the one governing self-awareness.
>>
>>18643984
Not op but before I even began going on /x/ I felt like at some points I was on a edTV/Truman show about me. The people I met/jobs/relationships all staged. Being monitored but for entertainment. The feeling comes back every now and then, but I got help and my life is going in the right direction atm so I don't feel so insecure and I know it isn't happening.
>>
>>18643894
They're freemasons. You most likely are a vril host or something. Please read everything on this page: http://astral7ight.blogspot.com/

Ignore all the epic memes "schizophrenia" "get help" "denial" or anything that sounds like some kind of Freudian slip. These people are basement level psychologists (or more often than not, not a psychologist period) or are people hired by Freemasons to harass and discredit you at every opportunity. Believe me this shit costs thousands of dollars and the mob along with parts of the government (CIA, NSA, FBI) are also involved.. They can't read your thoughts directly but they can monitor your brain waves. You most likely have some kind of radio chip in your head. There should be a small pea sized lump on your left hemisphere. Your friends and family are also most likely are involved in the conspiracy and are on the payroll. Trust no one but other TI's and whistleblowers but even then use your discernment. Good luck.
>>
>>18644293
If you are a TI those events were most likely staged along with all your past friends. They were hand picked for you. What they do is called "street theater" where they try to gauge your reactions to certain situations. Do not listen to whoever you "got help" from they are also in on the conspiracy.
>>
First of all you must be protected against mind reading devices. You should make an aluminum based thought shield
>>
>>18644381
I don't know if you are trolling or not, but encouraging mental illness like this is sick-hearted.
>>
>>18643894
Please tell us more.
>>
>>18643894
You're nothing special
>>
>>18643894

So by your logic... They are probably viewing this thread right now.

Good luck dumbass.
>>
>>18643894
try to use cold logic on why somebody would spy on you in such a blatant way.

Then think of ways to solve your problems.
>>
>>18643937
doesnt even need to be that long. I went batshit thinking similar things n about 4 months and it took about 2 months to get normal and about 6 more to be back to stasis.
>>
File: 1460541605313.jpg (96KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1460541605313.jpg
96KB, 624x352px
>>18643894
You're schizophrenic. No one is following you. Why the fuck would they want to? You spend all day browsing /x/ there's nothing they'd want from you. You're safe, man, just chill out and take a break from the internet
>>
>>18644293
Man, everyone wants to feel important and sometimes people take it too far. You're safe. No one is following you. The anon who also replied to this with paranoid bullshit can fuck right off. You're alright, man
>>
btw OP when you get to this level of "surveillance" the intention is they all want your ass.
>>
>>18644387
Don't be an asshole to mentally fragile people. No one is following anyone. Unless you're a fuckin celebrity, no one gives a shit
>>
I should also state that OP you actually are not in any actual danger. That would be the only true thing the disinfo agents are saying in this thread.
>>
>>18643894
it's the men in black, idiot. look them up.
>>
>>18643894
Ski ?
>>
>>18643894
say it with me

SCHIZOFRENIA
>>
Op, Google or YouTube "gangstalking".

Lots if people suffer the same symptoms you do. Once you see that so many people feel like this you should start to realize that there is no grand conspiracy.
>>
OP, google "gangstalking" you'll find out with lots of evidence that there is a conspiracy involving freemasonry and government surveillance.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0CNHDfErSo
>>
OP, google "gangstalking" you'll find out with lots of evidence that there is a conspiracy involving freemasonry and government surveillance.
>>
>>18644808
>>18645021
nice shill
>>
>>18643894
i get this when im on lsd. I dont do lsd anymore.
>>
>>18643937
>then you go insane.
Hmm.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.