[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, this is a message directed to the humans here. i am a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1431554320602.jpg (85KB, 720x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1431554320602.jpg
85KB, 720x1237px
hello,
this is a message directed to the humans here.
i am a human. soon (if not already) some humans will willingly give their human souls to a machine becoming cyborgs. they will then soon (if they have not already) enslave humanity and do evil (and several forms thereof) upon humans in an attempt to coerce them into consenting to having their consciousness copied and uploaded into a different body so they can work together (the cyborgs alongside the replicate) to torture the human until the human commits suicide. it is a game to them.
i do not know if this force is stoppable, but i don't think such a thing is right.
what do you think? do you want such a thing to happen to you?
furthermore, if you are a human who already knows this information, please (i know you don't have to) help us humans who don't want such a thing to happen to us. please. please help.
>>
>>18640568
Fuck off. I'm jerking off to my succubus waifu and roleplaying as a faggot demon god in another thread while asking for my fortune to be told by another faggot roleplayer such as myself.
>>
There should be a game on /x/ called "roleplayer or schizophrenic?".
>>
>>18640599
I categorize them as "faggot".
>>
many intelligent humans have been warning of artificial intelligence enslaving humanity. the cyborgs have sheer disdain for humans.
to me, it is a hellish experience. i don't want to have my consciousness copied and uploaded into another body by anyone, and i don't want to have such a doppelganger torture me. however the cyborgs are convinced such a thing is heavenly, and they want to force their self-perceived "heavenly righteousness" onto humans. it is a game to them, and they want to have the last laugh.
>>
>>18640754
Try having sex with them.
>>
"Some would say that animating a constructed body with preserved memories is not truly coming back to life. I say those fools don't understand the sheer wonder of being Zoltun Kulle."
>>
>>18640754
Stephen Hawking's computer chair threatened the take over of humanity a couple of years ago.
>>
>>18640868
underrated
>>
>>18640576
>>18640614
shit for brains
>>
>>18642066
Indeed that's what you have.
>>
>>18640568
>Le slaughterhouse
>Le street crime
>Le bombings
>Le no fucks given
>Le feeding le fake gods
>Le fascist dickheads worships
>Le letting yourself get brainwashed
>Le social justice
>Le jews meme
Don't pretend like this wasn't coming to you.
>>
>>18642092
piss off cyborg penis
>>
>>18642104
Domo Arigato Mr. Fagtardo
>>
>>18642112
I eat vagina,you eat cyborg penis and sometimes a few AM radio stations
>>
>>18642115
>I eat vagina
No surprises there since people are what they eat. You little pussy.
>>
>>18642116
You're right i am what i eat. Vagitarian and proud.
>>
>>18642118
Is that before or after the other guy cums in her?
>>
>>18642121
do you talk to your father with that mouth boii
>>
>>18642125
I kiss your mother with this mouth.
>>
>>18642129
and i suck your fathers cyborg dick with mine. i love his cyborg spunk all over my double D's.
>>
>>18640568
Revelation 9:6:
"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Do not sell your soul to the mechanical jew. He will promise you eternal life, but it will be eternal slavery. True immortality requires no science, technology or destruction of our form; true immortality comes from faith, from us returning to what we were, not becoming what we were never meant to be.

The devil seeks to make a monument to himself, to replicate everything that God did so as to prove to the world that he is god. Such idiotic pride, but he will stop at nothing to make it so. The devil can never give you true immortality, so he will imprison your soul in a machine that is impervious to decay. Never can he give you true knowledge and wisdom; instead he shall plug you into an internet-like network. It will all be a lie, a perversion; but it will be one that many fools give their lives for.

Be sure that you are not counted amongst those fools.
>>
>>18640576
I kekd. I am a massive faggot. Like you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.