[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, I need /x/'s opinion on how fucked I am. I am typing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ntr.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
Ok, I need /x/'s opinion on how fucked I am.
I am typing this out as I go so bare with me. Never green texted before but I will try.
First some background.
28 yo from Texas, I grew up in a town but always liked simpler life. I'm currently living at my grandmother's house, she left it to my dad before she passed. Going is a little tough cause I mostly raise the animals she left behind and there isn't much to money to be made by it, but I wasn't intending on staying for more than a year.
It's a log cabin with three enclosures around it(chickens, pigs and some goats which I don't bother with much cause meh, goats)Kinda far from anything, there is a town about 20 minutes by car I'm estimating and some neighbors a couple of miles down the road, but I'm surrounded by forest. Cabin is in a fairly large clearing but the road out of here has forest on either side.Anyway.
>3,5 months into my stay, gotten the hang of fucking around with the animals, mostly gather eggs, sold some of the pigs, decided recently to try and butcher one of them.
>It's pretty quiet out here, I have a gun but truth is I rarely care to even use it let alone carry it with me.
>Day comes that I want me some fresh pork.
>Take the pig out of the pen and tie it to a pole not far from the house, shoot it cause I thought it would be easier.
>NOPE.jpg
>Bitch runs around screaming for a good 2 minutes before collapsing, saw the hole right between the eyes, fuck me though.
Cont.
P.S. Please be patient, I've never written a story before and I'm writing as I go.
>>
>>18639595
Continue OP I'm here.
>>
im interestested, OP. bump
>>
>>18639595
poor piggy
>>
I'm listening OP
>>
>>18639595
> so the pig finally kicks it, I've butchered with my uncle before and I get through it pretty efficiently, only problem was I'm a dumbass when not supervised, so I put all the entrails etc. into a bucket, and guess what? Yeah I just fucking forgot it outside.
> Forgot to mention, after the pig shut the fuck up, everything else seemed to shut up too, even the chickens, now I brushed it off as them witnessing a brutal crime and didn't pay any attention.
> Take the meat to the old butcher's block( my grandfather's) and cut it up as best I can. Throw away whatever I don't need, store some of it and cook the best parts the same day.
>fuck around for the rest of the day on the computer mostly looking at photos (it's a hobby of mine).
> Around sundown I upstairs to where the bedroom is and chilled with the window open looking at the sky.
> I was getting pretty intrigued by some sounds coming from the woods, thought that if I was lucky maybe I would get to see a wolf tonight.
>"Man wolves howl strange these days"
>Never actually been such an outdoor kind of guy, so I'm not too familiar with the forest creatures.
> window overlooks what is the back of the property but if I stick my head out I can see to most of the left side and part of the right too.The clearing is also larger at the back.
>Keep and eye out for wolves hoping to see them in all their majesty.
>By now it's dark and I finally see some movement by the treeline.
>thatsafunnylookinwolf.jpeg
>squatches!
>I am clearly seeing something standing up as it walks out of the damn trees, maybe 8 ft tall.
> Shitting myself, I never believed in these things.
> as it makes it's way into the clearing I kinda flinch and make a ooh noise as I see one of it's legs, bent backwards!
> IT HEARD ME!
>What little curiosity was keeping my fear in check vanished as I realized two things.
>1-Both the legs are bent backwards not just one
>2- It heard me from maybe 300 ft away.
cont.
>>
>>18639675
YUOO ARE FUCKT WESTERNER. WHAT KIND OF GUN IS BY THE WAY? VERY OF CURIOSITY.
>>
Empujoncito por interés amigo
>>
>>18639675
>what seemed like an eternity passed and it fucking bent over and started running towards the side of the cabin, technically towards where I killed the pig which I didn't realize at the time as it was at the left side but at the front.
>as it's running I catch light hitting it from the side and I notice a snout, not too large and ears pointing up.
>Feel bamboozled as I wanted to see a real wolf and not god's curse to mankind.
>I'm freaking out at this point I close the window, grab my nugget (sue me), and put a dresser against the door. I may have mentioned that I'm on the second floor but I wasn't thinking clearly.
> Meanwhile the pigs start raising hell after a while and I am wondering if it's going to come for me.
> Hear a kind of a crash, more like a huge smack sound and footsteps, real heavy sounding, like it's running.
> look outside without going too close to the window.
>Black nigger werewolf running away with a fucking pig under his arm, thing seemed shredded at the back end of it.
> fucking HEAVY footsteps.
> It wasn't even 10 I don't think and I had to spend the rest of the night on the bed with a rifle in my hands just to feel like it wasn't in the room with me.
>Finally morning comes, manage to make my way out of the room and downstairs, thank heavens no signs of trying to get it, but I think I would have heard it if it had.
>check around as best I can through the windows to see if anything is near the house.
> All I see is the chicken pen and the pig pen,the goats were too far to the side to see from the front. Blood everywhere, parts of pig all around the place, chickens gone. I can only assume at this point that the goats suffered the same fate.
>muster all my courage and run to the jeep, fucking book it out of there and go to town.
>retardo.jpeg
>I HAVE A FUCKING PHONE AND I DIDN'T CALL ANYONE.
>IT'S IN THE HOUSE.
cont.
>>
>>18639688
Mosin, I have a couple of different guns, not a complete nut, though I was at some point.
>>
>>18639782
Now anyone who has been terrified like I was will know that under such circumstances you do this whacked out shit.And to be fair the phone wasn't charged or in the room when I saw what I later researched and called a dogman( the name gives me shivers).
>Get to town, have no phone, parent's live three towns away from here, don't know the number by heart (learn your home numbers don't be lazy like me). Basically stuck in town.
>Make my way to a grocery store cause I basically only got friendly with a guy who stacks the fucking shelves there, he's younger a few years but we had enough in common.
>Go in, see him and start walking up, he turns and sees me, his eyes go wide
>"anon you're so white, are you feeling ok?"
>Long story short I tell him everything, and he says I can stick around with him for a while.
> kick a can around outside until he gets off work.
>I follow him to his place, lives with his parents but they are really sweet people, they put me up without a second thought.
>Hands me his laptop and tells me to look it up.
>He says "Type dogman"
>Sure thing, I get a bunch of results, hear testimonies and stuff, that is exactly what I saw, and apparently they aren't very friendly doggies.
>Start to freak out again, bro sees this and tells me to just chill, he puts on music and brings up some pizza rolls before asking for some more details.
>I asked him how he knew about these things and he said he believes in squatches, says he heard them as a kid once, looks up squatch calls.
>shit comes on at a million decibels on his bass as fuck sound system, freaks us both out.
>lightbuld.jpeg
This is where I start fucking up guys.
I think I'm gonna go all "manly" and get revenge.
If you've looked up dogmen you know where this is going.
>Internet says that they hate loud noises like air horns.
>also says they tend to hunt dogs and cats.
>Ask dude if he can lend me money, he agrees.
>go out,buy cheapest loud sound system I can find.
cont.
>>
>>18639790
AMAZINGS DECISIONS ON RIFLE. MAYBE NOT BE SO FUCKT. KILL BLOODSUCKER NOW.
>>
op blew airhorn at dogman and it ated him
>>
>>18639854
>stick around a couple of days downloading sound files and putting them on a flash drive, loud shit, and some animal sounds.
>thinking I'm a genius I head back to the house with my plan in mind.
>Get in, door and windows seem untouched so I feel a little better about it all. Check the indoors, all is good.
>time to set it up.
>Take the sound system outside and put it about 30 feet from the back of the cabin, near the window.
>Throw extensions into the bedroom through the window, go back inside. Barricade the ground floor as best I can, basically shove furniture around.
>Gather all my things into the bedroom, go up and barricade the door. Connect my laptop and wait.
>It was still early in the day when I was done and I felt very uneasy waiting, almost backed out realizing I was being dumb but I didn't dare go outside.
> When the sun finally started to set I decided it was time to put my plan in action.
>Find cat noises, meowing etc. play loud for about 20 minutes on and off.
>make sure I get enough time in between to listen to any possible sound.
>awwshitnigga.jpeg
>IT. FUCKING. WORKED.
>Fucker comes out of the woods, a bit further to the side from last time, and on all fours this time.
>I was getting the chills but I wanted to fuck with this thing, I had pulled the curtain and the windows as much as I could without severing the extension cable.
Cont.
>>
>>18639909

>then I tripped and fell, the speakler hit the floor and everybody did the dinosaur
>>
>>18639925
BOOM BOOM AKALAKALAKA BOOM
>>
>>18639909
>the sun was down by now but the moon was bright in the sky, I could see it better this time.
>Hadn't realized what kind of a beast it was, I mean this thing was RIPPED.Truly unholy.
>shaking I put the mowing on with a lower volume.
>it pinpointed the sound INSTANTLY and started walking towards it.
>VOLUME FULL and wait. Pick my battlecry. It was a hard choice between cheeki breeki and eddy wally but I thought eddy wally was better.
I'm including a link to the specific unconverted sound file. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY2UiFoyNsE
> wait as it inches closer, it kinda took it's time before standing up again and actually walking over.
>Once it's about within 5 feet I unleash holyglory
>FUCKINGWOWYOUGODDAMNNIGGERDOGBASTARD.wav

>what happened next left me in too much shock to laugh.
The thing jumped in pure fucking (pain probably) terror, easily 5 feet into the air and landed on its back/side, not that it stayed down long.
>Feel the thud as it hits the ground before scrambling to its feet (all 4) and fucking running like a wet cat.
> while I found it funny, the sound it made hitting the ground was scary, that thing must weigh a tonne.
>it also made some fearful growling when it ran away. My guess, I pissed it off more than anything.
> I didn't dare sleep, and a few hours later I found out that it was for good reason.
> Two came out the second time, both close in size, maybe the second one was smaller. It also must have been slightly different in color, seemed brown maybe.
>Anyway I prepared the sounds again, but put a dog barking directly on loud volume.
> they stopped before bum rushing it, I mean they charged this thing.
> Max the volume while tactically shitting myself, find one of my designated punishment sounds and launch click that shit .
> Oh merciful god of the slavs, may you have cheeki breeki on their souls.
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHNUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
Cap limit hits at the best parts.
Cont.
>>
>>18639988
Will try to conclude.
>I was terrified, actually shaking.
>It was enough to stop them from taking it out, and they even kinda shielded their ears from it.
>I went into fight or flight, hit the first song that I could find on the screen to keep them distracted before fucking grabbing my rifle and kicking the window open and shouting cheeki breeki at them again.
>They managed to pinpoint me despite the sound from the music, but I pulled the trigger just from the shock of my shit leaving my ass on it's own.
Small sidenote, their gaze is that of the devil's.
>I hit the brownish one in the chest and it flinched a little, I was determined to empty the whole clip into the bastards so I just kept going,
>I hit it gain, both times in the chest and it tried to give me a quick hateful glare before running the other way(on two legs). The other one glared at me too but started to turn to follow the other, I on the other hand was not done, I shot at that one too, I am not certain but it looked like I hit it in the shoulder but if I did it didn't show any sign of it.
> I fire one last round but couldn't tell if I hit anything.
> I felt like I had won a battle but I was extremely shook up.
> I think I made the right decision when I got my stuff in a hurry and THREW the book case from the door, ran downstairs, BROKE A WINDOW to get out because asshole me blocked the door, got into my jeep and started to leave.
>the reason I believe this is because as I got out of the driveway onto the road, you guessed it, there was one out there, going back towards the house.
Pretty much that's the story, I went to my friends house directly, his parents were shocked at the state of me. I left in the morning and made my way back home, I had barely told my friend anything and it took me at least a week to tell my parents what happened. They didn't believe anything I said other than me fucking up my grandmother's house. I managed to convince them not to try and fix the house up.
>>
>>18640047
It's been almost 4 weeks now, I have trouble sleeping and I find myself shaking sometimes.
I think telling you guys might help.
>>
File: TOO LATE.jpg (202KB, 571x722px) Image search: [Google]
TOO LATE.jpg
202KB, 571x722px
>>18640047
>didn't kill them
>with 7.62x54r
Given that it's been 4 weeks you're probably safe. If they were territorial they would have driven you off long before

you're safe faggot aside from copying all the "dogman radio" survivor stories
>>
>>18640077
The first one was hit in near the sternum.
I know as well as you that 7.62x54r should shred anything it hits at such a range.
>>
File: absolutelylmao.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelylmao.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>18639988
I want to believe
>>
>>18640091
well based on the dimensions, they're large beasties, so it could probably wander off and die or you didn't hit it like you thought you did

Go organize a hunting expedition with /k/
>>
>>18639595
U shot it and took off? takes more than a bullet to kill a werewolf. its still alive, and his pack probably all know u shot him, for taking pigs, and not eating people like they do in my families old country. One night my grandfather took a woman home from a bar, and they spoke and spoke, and she took her clothes off and became a "Hund konfrontiert Frau" a dog faced woman, or a dog woman. He chopped her up with an axe, than chopped up her family with an axe with help of villagers and religious leaders, then they stacked all the bodies around some kind of "sacred werewolf tree" cut the tree down, and burned the bodies and branches on hot coals, killing anything that crawled or flew out. A week later it seems it was a case of him sobering up and she was just ugly, so the town decided to make a day to celebrate. anyways, if u want to kill a wearwolf, u gotta chop it up and burn it, also they can play dead and turn invisible.
>>
get a FAL, some homemade body armour or a suit of chainmail and be prepared. dont go out without a gun.
>>
>Throw away whatever I don't need

Where I come from we eator use everything but it's squeal.
>>
>>18640364
^Eat or
>>
>>18640199
>FAL
Not sure that'd be enough, considering one took two rounds of 54r to the chest and walked away.

>homemade armor or chainmail
I feel like this would be like putting OP in a sardine can for the dogmen to open.
>>
>>18639595
>bare with me

Are you asking us to get naked?

It's BEAR, you illiterate piece of shit.
>>
>>18640047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhFl16gB_zg

should have played this
>>
>>18640810
Leave him alone. He's from Texas
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>18639782
>>Black nigger werewolf running away with a fucking pig under his arm
>>
>>18639595
>between the eyes
You go for the back of the head if you're going to shoot it, retard
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.