[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, i just came through my hallway and lights were turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey guys, i just came through my hallway and lights were turned off and i saw grey mist/smoke thing around my eyes, it was like its inside of my eyes and wherever i looked it was there, i turned lights on and off again and it was gone. Was it some kind of entity or just weird eye reaction from staring in my monitor for 10 hours straight and then going suddenly in dark hallway
>>
>>18639360
Sight is the most unsure of all senses - simply being tired or affected to blue light can cause split second hallucinations and such. If you ever did an amphetamin marathon you would know that you shouldnt worry about that
>>
>>18639360
I posted a thread maybe a week or two ago, I also noticed a weird mist like thing. The strange thing is that it only was in my bedroom, outside of it there was no "mist". It showed up a few times and then entirely went away until just a few minutes ago.

Did you by any chance experience a strong sense of deja vu or notice anything else?
>>
File: 1476657389138.jpg (78KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476657389138.jpg
78KB, 450x600px
yea
>>
>>18641647
spooped
>>
>>18639360
>see Arnie's face here
>>18642018
>see retarded "oh no the puter is alive" image

>notice the similarity in facial expressions
Has an AI been born that really likes the Terminator and basically wants to be Arnold Schwarzenegger?
>>
>>18639360
Oh, and it's probably aura. Watch out for migraines.
>>
>>18639360
Never heard it likened to mist or smoke but there are various things that can create visual distortion in your eyes. Dust and shit getting caught in the small liquid film surrounding your eyes can make a variety of different shapes. Also, the blood vessels inside your eye die off and get replaced with larger ones as you age, the remnants of the old vessels mostly just stays trapped in your retina, which can occasionally cause floaters shaped as weird squiggles.
>>
>>18642067
Not OP, other "mist"-seeing anon here.

Not sure if it's the same for OP, but the "mist" that I saw was specifically localized in my bedroom. None in the living room or the kitchen under various lighting conditions, only in my bedroom.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.