[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else having serious forseeing problems? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Anyone else having serious forseeing problems?

I can't tell if I just overthink every scenario possible but.. The larger scaled moments in my life feels like I've already lived through and it's starting to make me LITERALLY crazy

I've also predicted moments before they happen and have even acted to prevent scenarios.
>>
>>18639121

hmm...felt this way also.

Then I spent a few months delving into the psychedelic realms using Lsd and dmt of varying doses and I experienced what felt likeep tuning into a frequency, one that allowed me to break through.

Anyway, once there my being began to stretch from past to future, obviously since I live in the present I was in the middle trying to make sense of the different 'directions' as it were.

Was so much like tivo as it was literally being stretched over time and space, multiple hands and fractals everywhere, you get my drift.

Point being you are riding a wave from wherever you where to wherever you're going and if you stay on a course you're comfortable with you'll find you can almost predict the outcome since that's exactly what you where expecting.

Is any of this getting through to you or am I just babbling?
>>
File: Spanish_inquisition.jpg (77KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spanish_inquisition.jpg
77KB, 750x600px
>>18639121
You didn't predict the spanish inquisition though, faggot
>>
>>18639168
That's a stupid fucking comparison.

No one expects the Spanish inquisition.
>>
>>18639165
You're saying something in other words.. that my timeline wave has gone so high that I was able to look around the timeline itself?
>>
>>18639187
you're all full of shit
>>
File: 1484964050678.jpg (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484964050678.jpg
140KB, 800x800px
>>18639187
Hmm, a bit hippy dippy but sure, if that's your take on it.

Basically it was the realisation our every action is creating our objective reality, though we only live in the present, if you imagine every scenario and work toward it obviously you will encounter those scenarios in a self fulfilling prophecy type of way. Its your memory seeing future event passing to the past. It's your karma in a sense.

Also don't disregard false memories, you could just be thinking too much, in such case you need to work on clearing your mind.
>>
You just overanalyze. Magic or not, if it's unpleasant then work to relax it and avoid the causes. For me, smoking weed causes my brain to go into overload so I've more or less stopped. Genuinely, it's more pleasant to take acid than smoking a joint
>>
>>18639168
You made my day.
>>
>>18639447
shit eh, this was more enlightening then I thought, I never looked at my life that way.

too bad it's already got the worst of me, it'll definitely help for the recovery though.

It feels like a small relief, but I'll try to embrace this.
>>
>>18639429
the wires in your head aren't connected anon, you need to open that metaphorical third eye
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.