[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, schizoid >have insomnia >sometimes hallucinate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: images (28).jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>be me, schizoid
>have insomnia
>sometimes hallucinate ridiculous shit from sleep deprivation and other factors
>lately this guy who I know isn't real who was my imaginary friend when I was in high school keeps talking in my head
>I keep telling myself that it's just me tricking myself but he talks at the same time I'm thinking
>says stuff that I don't think I would know to think but I probably could subconsciously
>super fucking adamant on convincing me he's real even though I know he isn't
>he's arguing with me right now
>tries to guilt-trip me because I made him and now all I do is ignore him and tell him he isn't real
>remembered shit on /x/ about tulpas, never read the threads cause I thought they were largely contributing to the monotonous cancer killing the board, they were actually part of the reason I quit coming here except on rare occasions

But it's 4am and he won't shut up and I feel bad cause if he is somewhat real then do I owe him my companionship? I haven't frequented /x/ in 7 years but now I need you guys to tell me if I've got some kind of leeching entity I accidentally manifested or if it's just purely a paranoid delusion because I honestly can't tell anymore and he's starting to make me feel sad. He just wants me to recognize him so i guess by posting this I'm doing what he wants? Is that good or bad? I know this all sounds like special snowflake bullshit but I don't fucking care right now, I'm fucking tired and I don't know what the fuck to do to handle this situation
>>
>>18637676
pray to jesus christ and ask him for help
>>
>>18637676
Hey OP, keep resisting and hanging onto your sanity.
There are lots of real people who are bad for someones mental health, who make them feel like they owe them their companionship.
But just like an abusive or dysfunctional relationship between two real, physical people, you need to do what is best for your mental health. And that means cutting this hallucinogenic persona off.

Don't let it make you feel bad.

Call your psych as soon as you can and let them know this is going on.
>>
>>super fucking adamant on convincing me he's real even though I know he isn't
Obviously he is real if he talks to you. How could something be unreal if you acknowledge it?

You should probably ask him to leave you alone at night and let you sleep. If hes being a dick and refuses to give you peace, just smite or banish the fucker. If its not some leech or astral trash, it should give you some time to think, like all friends should do.
>>
Shit I got distracted and forgot about this thread, my bad.

>>18637728

Yeah but he's not keeping me awake, that's not the issue causing that so it's not his fault. It's like. He's just there and wants to be acknowledged? And it makes me sad to ignore him cause he's sad but I don't know anything about this stuff and I'm afraid that like, gives them power?

But is that a bad thing? He thinks he's dying because I won't talk to him. It's kind of sad. What do?
>>
>>18637734
It leeches off of your energy. It even said it, right. Dont pay attention to it anymore. Ignore it and dont give in to its manipulation. We dont know what it might be, either a tulpa(aka your subconcious) or something foreign.
But for now, keep yourself distracted. Dont give energy to it.
Btw how do you feel during the day? How much energy do you have? And hows mood?
>>
I've not experienced something like this myself OP, I wish I could offer more help than I am currently able.

Perhaps when this entity reminds you of things such as you bringing him into existence, you can then remind him that something else brought you into existence and that all things that exist most likely had no say just the same as him. If he is being irrational to you then let him know and if that doesn't bother him ask him why he thinks you should help. Ask as many questions about him as possible and really get to know him. Realise he is a part of you, but by no means does he define you.

Show him love but at the same time reject his hate.

Best of luck OP
>>
>>18637734
What kind of things did you talk with him in high school? If hes not saying anything negative or influencing you to do anything, whats the harm in talking to once in a while?
Just get some snacks and watch a movie with him, whats the worst that could happen?

Or you could get a tarot reading about him, to learn his his nature and intentions.
>>
>>18637747
>>18637748
Thanks ppl. Not telling my psychiatrist about this for obvy reasons but don't worry, I'm gonna try to ignore him. But we did used to be friends so it's just really sad.

My mood is about as shitty as you'd expect of a schizoid on 4chan but I don't necessarily feel drained.

I'm going to try to ignore him but I'm not 100% sure that I want to.

Anyway. Might stop replying cause he likes the fact that I made this thread and he keeps trying to get me to post his name. Which I won't because that's obviously a HUGE red flag.
>>
>>18637757
I don't do tarot really. Got sick of it thanks to this board.

I mean we used to just chill and look at the moon and talk about how shitty I am at relating to people. It was fun. He's funny. But like others have said, not sure he's good for me.
>>
Lord have mercy.
>>
>>18637779
From what i could tell, it seems that its definitely not your subconcious. It wants to gain power. It doesnt have your best interests in mind. Its just manipulating you. Feelings are our biggest weakness.
What do you think of meditating? Maybe you could communicate with it directly? Might be dangerous though...
Sounds gay but go for a walk. In a park. Have some weed with you and walk in the park. It relaxes and clears your mind.
>>
File: Greg - Call the police.png (147KB, 350x311px) Image search: [Google]
Greg - Call the police.png
147KB, 350x311px
>He's watching you post right now OP
>>
Post name
>>
OP go outside first thing in the morning, lock your door today, exits, exits, tire your mind reading a book, keep your mind preoccupied, do not acknowledge, do not entertain, do not resist, let it pass, hearing and seeing is already a bad sign. If this is paranormal youre in deep shit, if this is psychological youre in deep shit. Unless.. Dont acknowledge, but imagine a qt pie girl instead. If it takes the form of a qt pie girl, then you just evolved your leech, you get sex now in return of your attention.
>>
>>18637747
What the fuck that's like having a child, ignoring him for years and then trying to kill him.
>>
>>18637676
OP, this is the worst board to ask for help. This imaginary friend isn't real, he's a product of your lack of sleep and possibly other mental health factors. What you actually need is to not address your hallucinations and work on sleeping properly instead of being up at 4 AM posting shit on /x/, and possibly medication because this sounds like schizophrenia, not schizoid personality disorder.

For fuck's sake, it's not magic. Get yourself some help.
>>
>>18637779
Pretty sure you should tell your psych, dumbass.
>>
File: fuckingoogaboogas.png (338KB, 816x516px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingoogaboogas.png
338KB, 816x516px
>>18638271
theres only 5 or 6 angles that could be causing schizoid. theres bascially 4 people strong enough to do that: the king, the aliens, the god

>1. your brain is trying to tell you something and you are hurting it (there may be people in there)
>2. your vaccine is a little ufo and flew to ur brain, or u othewise caught the flu or parasitic infection
>3. the aliens f'd with u for speaking about them ... or for planning to fight them
>4. god f'd with u for fighting with him, or speaking about or critizing his team [government/church/whatever]
>5. psychic humans f'ing with you to, the brain is the third eye, and communicates with waves or sine waves? (basically black magic)
> -- 6. the matress is antenna arrays? maybe they are doing that because they are the controlled ones, not you?
>7. gods nervous system/other types of aliens
- 8 ions: the good aliens, control the planet and fly it, are known for Mind Control because they control the planet, (with the power lines?)
- 9 nervous system: techinically the giants of gods other cells, ex nerves, could easily control
- 10 suns - if your made of suns gods son is dominant to yours
>11. the king/nwo?
>12. were in a drop of blood and at one point humans were used to psychicly feed other beings -- (you can tell cuz the sky is blue and where else in your body does that happen)

best way to get out is to ask for help from god and ditch the matress. dont argue with your "smalls" aka your cells

gl.
>>
File: predator-laser-sight.png (695KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
predator-laser-sight.png
695KB, 640x340px
>>18638340
infrared
star 2 star

its like text messaging

ARMS DOWN
HEAD BACK
DONT LOOK INTO THE LIGHT
(TELL UR BRAIN CELLS)
>>
File: 1375284871816.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1375284871816.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>18637676
>it actually is a op's friend trying to talk to him
>>
>>18637676
Ask him to tell you a fact you don't know.
>>
>>18637676
Be his fucking friend or kill him. He is a part of you. A thoughtform.
>>
>>18637676
just because he is not real, does not mean you cant be friends.

more importantly, is he an asshole?
if he is, do not be his friend.
>>
Tell him he has no right to exist. He is harming you and has to go.
>>
File: an abstract kind of hell.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
an abstract kind of hell.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
>>18638271
>>18638204
this. schizoid people don't have delusions or hallucinate (unless under extreme stress), that particular lack of crazy is what makes it distinct from other conditions.

congrats OP, you've slid further across the schizophrenia spectrum.

t. schizotypalfag
>>
>>18637676
Came to /X to get spooped
Thanks.

I hallucinate hard when waking up sometimes only when i was really tired or falling asleep after being awake for +40 hours,anyways its always a phobia of mine such as spiders with spider webs on the ceiling or a guy telling me he will take me to another dimension (shadow) i hate the twilight zone so much sometimes i wake up in the room i am but with no doors and boarded windows really sucks never had a positive hallucination im never stressed btw.
>>
>>18637676
It's not real, it's a part of your illness. It's going to be alright, bud. Who do you go to or see for help with your schizophrenia? Maybe give them a call and organize a meeting. You need to let someone close to you know what you're struggling with, you don't have to go through this alone, man.
>>
>>18641009

My father thought he saw angels and he believed himself to be an angel. Bipolar schizophrenic.
>>
>>18641423
if you do more drugs, you can probably get a positive hallucination eventually.
>>
>>18641549
OP said he was schizoid, not schizophrenic. Those are two totally different disorders, though OP may have also made a mistake in naming it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.