[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey.. I don't know where to post this, and it's struck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 500x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 500x155px
Hey.. I don't know where to post this, and it's struck me as very odd.. Recently I came very close to death. It's honestly pretty surprising that I'm not dead. I've regained all my motor skills, can walk fine, and everything is back to normal. Here's the thing though, I was happy before. Very happy. Now, I've a terrible depression overtake me. All I can think about is ending my life. When I woke up out of my coma, I initially felt amazing (even though I couldn't walk yet), but things have gotten worse. I am coming closer, and closer to suicide; and I feel pretty sure if I don't, then I will be murdered. Is somthing after me? It's been 3 months, nearly to the day now. If some force is out to get me, what do I do?
>>
I feel like the people that are close to me want to harm my aswell. I wake up in cold sweats, being murdered every night now. Have dreams of evil spirits/demons/ghost or whatever you want to call them hurting me.. Scaring me.. Playing with me. I'm fucking scared, all the time now.
>>
>>18633544
hey i dont giv a shit but the pic is funny
>>
Basically, don't be a bitch.
If you let those thoughts take up your mind, ofc you'll go crazy.
Get a hobby, go out with friends.
>>
Get crazy, anon. The more degradation your psyche faces the more you'll lose the need for self-preservation; sooner or later you'll kill yourself.
>>
>>18633544

You are in the simulation being consumed...by the demiurge.
>>
Pray to God please
>>
>>18633544
Talk to a doctor.
>>
>>18633833
kekd and czechd
>>
>>18634811
why don't you pray for him???!? Eh?
>>
OP you survived stop being a pussy
>>
>>18633557
Pray to jesus or our father
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x95px
>>18633544
Does it look like this
>>
>>18633544
The stress of almost dying, and an intense recovery made your body go into everything is ok super-you mode. Human biology is pretty hax.

Now everything has returned to normal. Your subconscious has cut you off your in-body meds and mood adjustment. You have to survive the withdrawal.
Your new fight is in fact to survive the withdrawal with your repaired body, and broken mood/judgement system.

Please tough it out, nobody wants to harm you and you are not meant to die.

You will find your happiness again shortly.

This is likely a good time to be artistic.
This is an even better time to get into jogging, and joggers high
>>
>>18633557
>have dreams of evil spirits demons hurting me

Not the other guy spamming pray to God, but I say try seeing a priest or some shit before you blow your head off.
>>
Don't do it yourself, but don't fear death either. Life is here for us to learn, whatever it is and however long it is. You'll be followed by forces both destructive and constructive, you'll feel impulses both damaging and healing. Ride it out and believe there's more for you to experience in our reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 749x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 749x592px
>>18633833
Thanks
>>18634310
Yeah, I travel. I'll be in St. Petersburg, Fl today, then Miami a week. Mainly for my gf though. I'm growing suspicious of her though.. I don't sleep much anymore, I feel like she's going to bite my neck, or stab me.. I don't know why I would be worried about that
>>18634811
I do pray, it hasn't done much. I do appriciate the thought though. >>18635507
I did survive. I've been keeping busy, or trying to read funny stories to keep my mind occupied.
>>18636834
I really do appreciate it, this response has made me feel better. I feel like things might get better. Maybe. If I stay occupied, then it usually isn't too bad. It's hard staying occupied all the time. Thank you
>>18637085
I will look into that, I don't suspect it will help though. The dreams are fucking horrible. The last 2 days I've woken up to voices, people yelling at me, it's fucking unnerving. I'll be with my girl and she's completely out.. Ugh. It is fucking creepy.
>>18637126
I've done a lot of learning. I'm young, but I have done pretty much everything I've wanted. I've done bad things.. I've never killed anyone, or harmed a child, but if there is a spirit, or karma, I don't question I'd be very, very low on the list.

- sorry for the late replies. I'll stay on top of this more, I assumed it died out. I'll attach a funny picture to kind of lighten the load
>>
>>18633544
Were you in the coma because you sustained head trauma?
>>
Every life on this planet has its moments of positive energy and its moments of negative energy. You are unfortunately in a phase of your life where it has led you toward a negative direction. You can't Change this immediately but you can direct your life in a new direction. It may seem pointless at first but it will pay off. Exercise, meditate and when you start to feel down remind yourself that we are all one in the same.

Best of luck OP, you can do this
>>
>>18637706
I second this. sounds to me like youve sustained a traumatic brain injury. This happened to a friend of mine's brother and hes reported feeling similar to you. It can mess with your brain chemistry and completely change your personality. Please contact a doctor who works with traumatic brain injury post-care and can hopefully recommend a psychologist who works with this specific problem. Its not unique but requires a certain specific kind of care. good luck anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.