[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac is confirmed to be Richard Gaikowski >*In articles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gykeausekeyexplanation[1].jpg (229KB, 917x1114px) Image search: [Google]
gykeausekeyexplanation[1].jpg
229KB, 917x1114px
Zodiac is confirmed to be Richard Gaikowski

>*In articles he published in 1969, Gaikowski had the habit of shortening his last name to four letters and use multiple spellings, such as "Gike" or "Gaik." Interestingly, "GYKE" can clearly be seen in Zodiac's three-part cipher mailed on July 31, 1969. What's more, how Zodiac chose to code the cipher phonetically gives you Gaikowski's full last name.

Also, anyone know a good documentary on the 'Original Night Stalker'? or any information at all?
>>
>>18633309
there is much stronger evidence that arthur leigh allen was the zodiac. i don't know why you found that so convincing
>>
Unless you got an explanation for why "AUSE" is significant this is some retarded shit.
>>
>>18633319
The Zodiac promised his full name in the first Cipher

>>18633316
Lee Allen just has circumstantial evidence at best

>locked up and didn't receive any letters
>owned the same brand of type writter used in one of the letters

waow bake him away toys, guilty as charged

Meanwhile there's logs of Gaikowski MOVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY to follow one of the victims

also there's tons more evidence point to Gaikowski

>*Gaikowski served a stint in the Army during the 1950s. It is known that Gaikowski was trained as a medic. Medics were trained to tear the clothing of a bleeding victim to use as bandages if they did not have access to the proper equipment. Undershirt first, then shirt, then pants if necessary. That is the order of cleanliness, with the shirttail being preferred if tucked in. (Zodiac tore off a portion of a victim's shirttail.) Unfortunately, since 80% of such records were destroyed by fire in 1973, not much more is known about Gaikowski's military career.
>>
>>18633319

Nevermind in retarded as shit.
>>
>>18633326
the interviews with him were hilarious though with all those tip off he's gave away like his favorite movie being the one about hunting homeless people, the fucking zodiac watch he wore. the fuck was he thinking
>>
>>18633362
Probably just living in the limelight for as long as he could. Do you have any information on the original night stalker? there seems to be very little information on him.
>>
>>18633326
you're no expert on this matter. not even close. and even the experts don't claim to know with certainty who the killer was

you are just parroting information that came from a fucking history channel program
>>
>>18633369
No, all my information comes from zodiackiller.com, where they still are trying to solve the mystery and so far everything points to Gaikowski

The Zodiac movie was good but Leigh Allen isn't the zodiac.
>>
>>18633369

Appeal to authority and ad hominem fallacies. Attack the argument, not the source.
>>
stop samefagging and bumping. you have nothing here
>>
>>18633368
Not really anything just stuff I remember watching from old documentaries where they pinned a whole shit load of murders on him where he basically drove up the coast murdering the SHIT out of people.
>>
>>18633385
nah that was 'The Nightstalker', Richard Ramirez, they caught him.

They never caught the 'original' nightstalker, who was active since before and after Ramirez.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.