[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

forgive me for any ignorance of this post. is magic real? im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: pepe.png (52KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
52KB, 375x360px
forgive me for any ignorance of this post.

is magic real? im pretty convinced meme magic is real desu. but are there any other forms of magic?
>>
File: shadilay.jpg (134KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.jpg
134KB, 960x872px
everything is real, anon
>>
>>18633053
everything is fake
>>
>>18633042
Just google "chaos magick" senpai
>>
>>18633166
I was actually more interested in white and black magic. these may just be western archetypes of magic in popular media but im curios
>>
File: dontworrybehappy.jpg (166KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
dontworrybehappy.jpg
166KB, 992x558px
>>18633042
The third eye of the cross eyed tiger develops a loathing for shy bypassers on the intergalactic highway, Seek not the river man for he will feed you false lies and narratives that go on way too long.

MAY it be said that on this day there will be signs. One raven is an omen but a group of more than FIVE is a murder. Whose murder? Anyone? Hanz in the air?

Those that know too much will not know it all for the ones that do can't allow that to be.
>>
>>18633166
Come on, chaos magick is good but i wish i would have started with basic hermetics instead.

Read the kybalion OP, thats the first thing you should do before getting involved with that kind of magick
>>
File: 1474704293696.gif (484KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1474704293696.gif
484KB, 500x378px
>>18633191
Lovely
>>
File: 1473815313892.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473815313892.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>18633042
>Trump timeline
>Still doubting meme magic

Kek would not approve.
>>
>>18633241
well... meme magic could something of a collective consciousness** which i feel could be explained by science making it not magical

granted there are some crazy coincidences or w/e

praise kek
>>
>>18633042
meme magick doesn't work because it's real. meme magick works because magick is real. it's just a different symbol to focus your intent on. Whether it be meme frog man or an ancient deity. It's all symbolism and archetypes.
>>
>>18633256
I mean, there was post #77777777 that stated "Trump will win".

The number of coincidences involved with the concepts of Kek and Pepe tying them seemingly together is very high.

As this guy said
>>18633241

there is a point to be made there. The chances that octs, the octs of lucky 7 no less, not just any octs (which are impossibly as it is), would coincide with a prediction that came true are.....shit. I mean it is still possible it's a coincidence, it's pretty much always possible it's a coincidence. At this point it's more about which explanation is more /likely/.
>>
>>18633180
>>18633180
>>18633180
someone answer me this is really all i care about
>>
>>18633268

Hey, guess what?

Mods can reserve a post number - as in, immediately specify an unused future number and delay the posts after it.

There is nothing universally special about base-10.

What if post numbers were in hex? Why not base-36? Then, we could roll on words, not repeating digits.

The whole thing was a massive troll.

Trump won because Hillary couldn't campaign worth a damn (and many democrats, myself included, wanted anyone else BUT Hillary in charge).
>>
>>18633310
You really think the mods cared enough to use such a reserve on a prediction that, if wrong, would become infamous as a waste of octs?
>>
File: check_em.gif (1MB, 266x349px) Image search: [Google]
check_em.gif
1MB, 266x349px
>>18633311

What better way to troll?

I'd say it was the most ebin mod troll 3v4r!

Seriously, though, if you are just sitting around all day watching idiots and people pretend to be idiots discuss stupid things on a Vietnamese cat appreciation forum, you are bound to find something interesting to do with your time and abilities.

Also, dubs checked!
>>
File: 1477321277625.jpg (281KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477321277625.jpg
281KB, 720x1280px
>>18633333
The objectively worst thread on /x/ receives the spoils.
>>
File: check_em_8_bit.gif (94KB, 248x255px) Image search: [Google]
check_em_8_bit.gif
94KB, 248x255px
>>18633333

Checkin dem hexes, because I'm a faggoty samefag!
>>
>>18633333
checked
>>
>>18633347

Derp, pents. Can't count because I'm retarded today.
>>
>>18633333
This
trump won because people voted for him
poltards thinking they memed a president is just meaningless ego stroking.
>>
>>18633333
A true disciple of Kek believes this man, for the pents have it.
>>
There is no magic.
You just have to believe.
>>
>>18633241
>only won due to americas fucked up voting system
Nah
>>
Most magic you see people practicing isn't a mystical force. It's basically psychologically manipulating yourself. This especially applies to chaos magic.
>>
>>18633268
>>18633310

Mods had nothing to do with it, and meme magic is a sociological phenomenon. "Coincidences" happened due to an overwhelming amount of trump content being spammed.
>>
4 give your self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPLGtG2Nk8
>>
Yes it is real. We are now in direct contact with God. Atheism has finally been proven false. Pepe and Moon Man are pieces of God

The end times are now. We must listen to the true memes more now than ever before
>>
>>18634264
End time has ended already

>Prove me wrong
>pro tip you can't
>>
>>18634275
Ps burn the calender
>>
>>18634275
You may be right. Did the mass extinction event already happen? Am I too isolated too see it?
>>
>>18634280
Imminent

Radio activity lighter ally e v e r y w h e r e

3301 fuck me
>>
>>18634280
I mean, we're in the middle of one right now, primarily caused by human expansion. I can't find a lower limit to go along with it, but estimates go up to at least 140,000 extinctions per year since the 1900s.
>>
>>18633053
>>18633066
Both of these are true.
>>
>>18633358
Someones still think that voting matters..
>>
>>18634264
If you were not a retard you would know that everything is a piece of god.
>>
>>18633187
Stop
>>
>>18633361
>kek
You mean Heqet?
You /pol/-types are children, misinterpreting statues and old gods to fit your belief system.
>>
>>18634524

But which pieces contain the most of everything?

Who's got the spirit?!

Dat intense flow?!
>>
>>18634553
Aho ga?
>>
>>18634553

{aliens separate the population into worlds that they each own and see who gets the most views in their dope shows}

{PROTIP: DON'T BE FAT. LEARN TO FUCK. DEATH IS LAME!}
>>
>>18633333
Praise Thoth!
>>
File: pale-horse.jpg (672KB, 831x1332px) Image search: [Google]
pale-horse.jpg
672KB, 831x1332px
>>18633042

I do not believe everything is real, however I believe that anything CAN be real.

1) Conciousness: We don't even know how conciousness works. Somehow, my meat brain is producing electrical signals and typing them out, and right now, your meat brain is reading these words on a screen and interpreting them into your own concious thoughts. Meat is doing this. MEAT. What is the difference between my meat brain, and say, a cow brain that I purchase from the butchers shop? Intelligence capabilities aside, at one time that cow brained was "activated" and now it isnt. My meat brain is "activated" now and one day won't be. Well, what causes it to be activated? To be that proves the existence of something metaphysical, such as a soul, or spirit which could be interpreted as magic, in the sense that there is no way to explain it. Or, maybe this world is digital and I'm just a program, which means nothing here is real. In a digital world, you could program or simulate anything you wanted. If I was a coder for a digital world, I could program anything I wanted: ghosts & monsters (plenty of sightings throughout the world), miracles (Marian apparitions, healing, levitation,) or even the ability for one of my AI to use in-game magic. Maybe this is all a world where our creator, or "coder" is just bored and ducking around and having a laff at us.
>>
>>18634621
2)Mind over Matter: Events such as the placebo effect. We don't know how it works. Somehow, your brain (again, a chunk of meat shooting out electrical signals) is able to trick the rest of the meat in the body that it is healimg, even though the substance it was given was sugar pills, not actual medicine. That implies a connection, or a "language", between the conciousness of the brain and the cells of our body. In my opinion, we are not just this meat body, but we have a soul outside this realm,and the body is a physical way for our soul to experience this physical plane of existence. If this physical realm isn't actually real, but a "simulation" for our souls, then of course the placebo effect makes sense.
>>
File: 1486747591635.jpg (58KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
1486747591635.jpg
58KB, 1024x573px
>>18634624
3)We affect reality: I won't go to deep into this one because most of you are already familiar with it, but we can affect reality just by being present. A great example is the Double-Slit experiment. Just by observing (or not observing) we can affect whether light itself acts as a photon or wave. By selecting a specific actiom, we are affecting the very fabric of reality itself. How can that be called anything other than magic?

So you see anons, magic and the metaphysical is all around us. Our very existence in this realm is magical. It may not be the necromancy and curses and shooting fireballs from your hands that you were expecting (who's to say that maybe we just haven't found a way yet?), but this reality itself itself is magic and we have a very real impact on the outcome of it. Whether you believe we are spirits in a physical realm, or programs in a digital world, we affect the fabric of this reality and I believe that there are so many more wonderful experiences to come.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Reality is a dream with no waking world.

We are all God.

Tune in and you can shape the dream.
>>
>>18634740
Checkd

>>18634621
A pale horse

Shout out to will i am cooper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.