[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else never experienced the paranormal? As in has never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

Has anyone else never experienced the paranormal? As in has never been in a situation that has even considered it? Everyone I know has at least one story. I like urban exploration, ghost towns, haunted houses. I visit them whenever the opportunity presents itself. And yet no such experience.

For those of you that have. Did you try to force it? i.e. go into a known paranormal place/area. Or does it happen when you least expect it?
>>
protip: none of this is real

people either pull shit out of their ass or dupe themselves into buying it
>>
>>18632915
i know people that would make shit up or exacerbate an experience. But even the people that don't pull this shit usually have an experience. It's hard to believe that everyone lies about this.
>>
>>18632961

the unfortunate truth is that life is mundane and shitty and difficult, and most people lead uneventful lives.

I don't think everyone lies about their experiences. I think most people just innately desire to fit their lives into a narrative, and sometimes they will misconstrue events in their own mind to create a more compelling story. that's all.

The supernatural is nothing more than the human desire for greater meaning. I wish it weren't that way but it doesn't matter. Just how it is.
>>
never in my life and i hope i never do
>>
>>18632976
So I'm guessing you've never experienced the paranormal. I'd ask you why you're here, but I'm in the same situation. I guess this is just a fun pass time.
>>
>>18632984
I hope i never experience the homicides this board posts but I wouldn't mind experiencing a paranormal event.

I once tried an ouija board and ended up laughing so much that they kicked me out of their house. They asked stupid questions that they obviously knew. Couldn't help myself.
>>
>I was 12, my sister was 14
>Sister was folding laundry on our bedroom floor (we shared a room, had a bunk bed)
>(room always had creepy vibes, not sure if this was the same day, or the same week, but one time we got a cross necklace from the thrift shop, hung it on the wall in our room because it looked cool and also room had creepy vibes... it was up for a day, we came back home from somewhere, cross was thrown to the floor)
>anyway
>Im minding my own business chilling in the spare bedroom down the hall on the bed
>Hear a strange, kind of fast tapping sound, got on for a few minutes and doesnt stop so i get curious
>Go down hallway towards room, fast tapping sounds getting louder
> Get to bedroom, sister has stopped folding shit, and is like "hey anon what is that sound, what are you doing?"
>"uh thats not me"
> We both get scared cause we both weren't knocking, and it was still going on
> It scared us fucking badly for some reason, cause nobody else was home. we only lived with our mom, But she wasn't there to be fucking with us. Nor would she ever.

1/2
>>
>>18633062
> So around us, Just loud, dead centre in our room, fast knocking.
>second floor of the house, unless someones on our roof, nobodies possibly doing it.
>It scared me but i wasnt freaking out, I'm looking for the source then my sister runs out the room SCREAMING, i do the same( at the time i thought someone was breaking in and coming through the second fucking floor window for some reason, because thats how badly she was freaking out, and i was like wtf else would she be screaming, but ill explain why she screamed and ran away in a second)
> Then i was fucking scared because now i didnt know what was happening anymore
> We run to the room that i was in before, she's actually crying and freaking out.
> The knocking sound still going at this point, but then no, no its not over, somewhere down the line it changes into this exact fucking mimic of this quacking sound of a toy duck we owned and got for easter a while back, and it was really loud. but we didnt have the plush toy at the house, it was basically miles away in a STORAGE facility.
>damn. NOW WHAT THE FUCK.
>still don't know what happened, or what the sound was coming from.

Then she told me she was screaming because she saw a face, or something red in the reflection of the old TV we had in the room.
Not sure how paranormal it was, but its unexplainable to me, and fuckign scared the shit out of me
>>
>>18632915
Yeaa a lot of it is bullshit, but some people actually have truly unexplainable events happen to them .
Doesnt mean its ghosts, but still unexplainable, which makes it paranormal..
>>
>>18632915
>>18632976

I think you're don't know shit. Either act humble and admit you don't know shit or keep being the way you are, a fuckhead.
>>
I've surely experienced the paranormal, but I never forced it. I think that this kind of things are better if they just happen... I mean, not every paranormal experience that I had were the "good" kind
>>
>>18633080
not the good kind meaning...?
>>
well one of the things that happened to me was years ago, I was 8 and my sister 5, she got scared for some bullshit and I let her sleep with me, when we were just flling asleep suddendly 3 fucking cats made sounds like singing sinchronized, it wasn't a short meow, they lasted almost 15 seconds without pause and we are sure it wasn't a person or something.

that scared the shit out of us and my mother never believed us

I know this isn't paranormal but we still can't explain what was that
>>
>>18633065
>>18633062
thanks for the story. With I had one to share.
>>
>>18633109
Cats can make some fucked up sounds tho, one time when i was around 9, i thought i heard some sort of ghost making horrible sounds in my basement, and i was terrified. Turns out it was just my cat. Lol. I never thought a cat could make such fucked up sounds, but they do. A few years later when i was older i heard the same sound, and i debunked it as just my cat.

But your story sound weird. Did you have cats ?
>>
>>18633153
Well i dont wanna wish ghosts upon you, but i hope one day you'll have a spooky story to share anon
>>
>live in a house with my mum and brother
>brother says he sees a one armed woman standing at his doorway one night
>sleeps with mom the whole night
>every night I check his room his TV is on when he hasn't been home to touch it
>have a favorite black light I like sleeping with
>love sleeping in the living room and playing GameCube
>bring backlight in living room to sleep on the couch with my brother sleeping on the other couch by me
>can't sleep and keep staring at the mirror across in the dining room
>see black shadow figure walk across the mirror
>freak out and hide under blankets until I fall asleep
My only spoopy experience ever
>>
>>18633210
I see a lot of spoopy stories of people seeing something paranormal and hiding under the covers. I realize this would be normal for kids, but I'm in my 20s. I would get up and search the last corner of the house at this age (24).

>>18633165
I kinda do, too.

>>18633159
I'm always hearing coyotes and animals at my place, but I never freak out until I hear that sound from cats or rabbits. Really rare and really horrifying.
>>
I have. And until it happened I thought it was all bullshit. I'll greentext it. Shit was honestly amazing and scary at the same time.

>be me 19
>4 years ago
>friends grandpa died a week earlier
>friend swore the was a ghost in his house and believed it may be his grandpa
>they were pretty close
>he kept hearing a whistle in his ear while in his room which was in the basement
>his mom went out of town for the night
>too pussy to stay alone so me and a 2 friends went over
>me and one friend said he was retarded
>the other friend believed him
>go to basement to investigate
>nothing
>shake his old fridge and it makes a whistle like sound
>solved
>friend insists it's not fridge
>go upstairs and make fun of him a little more
>tired.jpeg
>two friends who believed in ghost are by the door putting on their shoes
>me and my non believer friend are in the kitchen still
>start to walk over to door but have to step over dog gate
>we're in a narrow hallway with nothing on either side of us
>walking towards door and someone whistles in my right ear
>could literally feel the wind against my face
>froze
>look back at my friend and he heard it too
>run outside and don't go back for weeks

1/2
>>
>>18633228
2/2

>I'm shaking because there was no denying what just happened
>after we left another friend went to stay the night so other friend wasn't alone
>he walks downstairs to see if it happens to him
>it does
>doesn't even make it down the stairs and he hears it
>he doesn't end up spending the night
>never happened again

I swear on everything I love that this is true. It's cool to look back and know something like that happened to me. A lot of people bullshit stories but I know what I heard/felt and so do my friends. 10/10 would like it to happen again.
>>
>>18632915
I never get why you people come to this board. It's like when you go on some jewtube video and it's full of 12 year faggots talking about how shit whatever the video is. My point is, why would you purposely seek out a paranormal board and then cry about how the paranormal doesn't real?
You can only be a troll (which was popular about a decade ago), a shill (which I wouldn't not believe) or a fedora (who's only real self worth can be found by claiming unprovable claims as accurate on an anonymous, Taiwanese finger puppet forum because you took the nihilism-pill and regret it, hence the fedora). Or you could just be an autist which would tie in with any or all three.

Whatever it is, don't reply to my post ever again.
>>
>>18633236
>>18633228
Thanks for the story. As my Grandpa died in August i got to ask, was it in the same house or a different one that he passed?
>>
>>18633259
No problem. It wasn't the same house but his daughters house (my friends mom)
>>
>>18633265
I know its hard to lose a grandpa and hate to pursue you on trivial matters but I have to ask your age during the experience. A lot of people on here say if you're no longer a kid/teenager a paranormal experience will never happen to you.
>>
>>18633281
I've heard some guys on a podcast telling spoopy stories they swear happened, and they were adults at the time. Mostly related to Bigfoot or black eyed kids
>>
>>18632706
I have a few times, and it's always when you least expect it and if it's malicious, when it would do the most mental stress.
>>
>>18632915
Stuff really happens...
It happened to me but it wasnt that great and i didnt expected it, neither i was scared of anything.
>>
>>18633281
I was 19 I think and my friend was 18. This was a few years ago
>>
>>18633307
>be 16
>camping with dad and brother
>campsite used to be a logging site, and before that inhabited by natives
>we go hiking on a trail
>find an abandoned cabin in the woods
>read thing saying it used to be a logging cabin until the roof collapsed
>get weird feeling and tell dad and bro im going back to play guitar
>play enter the sandman and they get back
>dad is acting vacant and keeps spacing out
>after dinner we are roasting hotdogs and marshmallows on the fire
>dad wants to take a picture with the digital camera he just bought
>there is no smoke from the fire and it is a pitch black night, this is important to remember
>dad sets the camera's timer and just stands there in front of his seat looking sad
>at the last second he sits down
>after the flash goes, dad starts acting fine again like nothing happened and he was never weird
>we forget about the camera for a while
>dad checks the picture
>standing behind him is a headless dude wearing a bush whacker coat and holding a knife that you can see through

I dont have the original image, only surviving copy is a print of it which i will scan if I track down. have done it before on a similar thread, but I lost the file.
>>
>>18633307
Interesting. Did this experience do mental stress to you? If so how?
>>
>>18633324
read the attached comment, the stress was more from how my dad was acting. still looking for the picture.
>>
>>18633335
found the picture, will post it here in about 5 min at most.
>>
>>18632706
Ayyy FTP my dude
Grey 59
$uicide
>>
>>18633335
>read the attached comment
I may be on a browser that doesn't support an "attached comment" because i don't know what you mean by this statement.
>>
File: paranorman.jpg (3MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
paranorman.jpg
3MB, 3300x2550px
>>18633357
my bad meant reply havent been on here in a while since the whole sjw thing. long story short dad took a picture of a ghost or some shit on a digital camera which im uploading here.

this is the picture from >>18633323
where I talk about my paranorman experience.

keep in mind it's a scan of a printed image.
>>
>>18633374
why did you ms paint over three spots? Not sure what I'm looking at.
>>
>>18633389
me my dad and my brother's faces.

theres a fire on the right of the page casting light on my dad (closest to the fire) my brother (middle) and me (far left). standing behind my dad is a dude wearing a bush whacker coat with no head.
>>
>>18633374
Oh shit didn't even see >>18633323 post. all makes sense now.
>>
>>18633400
checked.

as stated, there was no smoke from the fire, and the night was unusually dark. the camera had a flash and we used it, but it barely did anything.
>>
>>18633400
Well honestly this looks like a shitty picture. What did your dad say about this? that's what I want to know. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18633412
my dad's thought it's spooky and weird and cool since it happened, but sometimes he gets vacant and sad like he was that day, usually at night. he doesn't really talk when he gets like that, he just watches tv or talks about stuff from the past that we used to do.

he doesn't remember the cabin, though.
>>
>>18633412
yeah I can't really do much to fix the picture, i dont have photoshop or I'd boost the darkness to see it better and put a gamma filter so you can see the knife it's holding.

it's a wood carving knife, like a whitler's knife. in Finland they call them carpet cutters.
>>
>>18632706
I wish I never had one

Ive had several and all its done is make me fucking schizo
>>
>>18633416
he doesn't remember the cabin? wtf dude. I would press my dad on this shit if this happened to me. it seems like he's suppressing a memory. If your pic is true you should get more detail and post about it.
>>
>>18633434
I mean I can try but he doesnt really talk to me alot desu. we used to be really close but then I was a shitty teen after that pic was taken, he has since told me I'm shit out of his ass and stuff like that.

I know he used to be married before and that she left him and she started seeing my uncle and then left him, so I dunno if it's something that reminds him of that or if it's something else.
>>
File: $uicide3.jpg (121KB, 375x268px) Image search: [Google]
$uicide3.jpg
121KB, 375x268px
>>18632706
i have never seen the paranormal since i have a good understanding of the things around me.

Also you used a $uicideboy$ cover for a pic.
>>
>>18634607
I love south side suicide and paris along with the album I posted. I'm not proud of it.
>>
>>18632706
Cool music taste op
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.