[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother had a strange dream and I'm worried something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (115KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 743x800px
My mother had a strange dream and I'm worried something might happen that may be /x/ related.

She dreamt she was in an old house, sleeping on the floor beside her own mother, who was on a bed. As she was drifting to sleep, two hands reached from under the bed and gripped her wrists. They began pulling her, trying to drag her under the couch.

She says they were my father's hands. My father was a drug addict, alcoholic, and abusive; tldr not a good guy, and hurt her very much. I assume he is either dead or very far away. His location is completely unknown, by us and police I think.

In the dream she started screaming for her mom, but she didn't hear, and she kept screaming and screaming until she was actually screaming in real life. She was quite shaken up. She said she really felt his grip on her wrists, that it hurt.

I'm afraid it's a bad sign. What can I do to protect her? Am I just overreacting? Any advice is heavily appreciated.
>>
Daily life terribleness carries over to the dreams for more torment.
>I'm afraid it's a bad sign. What can I do to protect her?
Only she can. She needs to find something to calm her mind from the bad.
>>
>>18631758
>Mom subconsciously remembers the night her father raped her.

>this is spoopy now
>>
>>18632021
That's not it. The aspect I'm concerned over is how she could actually feel the pain before and after she woke up.
>>
>>18632029
Traumatic experience and she remembered the pain from before
>>
>>18632067
It wasn't something that has happened before. She's never been in a house like that nor been dragged under a bed.
>>
>>18632079
Just admit she's suffering from remembering she got raped, this is not /x/ material.
>>
>>18632079

So just another case of "It's this, dude." "NO IT'S NOT THIS IT'S /THIS/"?

Gotcha.

We can feel pain and all that shit while we're dreaming, we can be tricked to imagine we're feeling something in our dreams. Dreams are a warped perspective of reality that are done entirely by our brains. You can be woken up by falling, being hit very hard, getting killed, or by being downright terrified while in a dream.

Your mother is safe my dude, she's just having a PTSD attack, hope this doesn't affect her too much for too long.

Just reassure her everything's alright and be there for her when she's frightened.

Sweet dreams.
>>
>>18632123
Literally wrong, see >>18632079
>>
>>18632138
As opposed to figuratively?

You came here for advice and you're refusing to see. Your mind is powerful and can create things that didn't happen.

All she needed was a memory of her wrists grabbed and then it develops from there.

You probably remind her of him. It's your fault for not helping. Not stepping in

Just free her and end it
>>
>>18632202
That wasn't me (op)

I help her
>>
>>18632228
Maybe you shouldn't if you don't know what you're talking about
>>
She's been thinking about your father like she hasn't in a long time. It's not paranormal but you still might have reason to be scared.
>>
>>18631758
She needs psychiatric help if this continues or she finds it interfering with everyday life. Not being a dick about this, just saying.
>>
>>18632123
Lmao. Its funny that you act like you know shit but you're actually clueless.
>>
>>18632079
You're an idiot. Dreams are not literal. Her memories gave her a feeling of confusion and panic, therefore in her dream they manifested as a strange new environment and a scary situation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.