[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>18631733 They created an island too. I can't remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

File: fortressh.jpg (201KB, 463x674px) Image search: [Google]
fortressh.jpg
201KB, 463x674px
>>18631733
They created an island too.

I can't remember the name of it.
>>
>>18631740
The world was definitely an island, I vaguely remember a map of it
>>
File: 1486328717131.jpg (61KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486328717131.jpg
61KB, 465x750px
>>
>>18631740
Veelox
>>
>>18631733

Don't go there. Too many spiders.
>>
Oh man, I remember that. It would be awesome to recreate the whole thing
>>
File: 29820699776_3afd47b7df.jpg (52KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
29820699776_3afd47b7df.jpg
52KB, 500x334px
>>18632107
I happen to like spiders.
>>
It wasn't a lucid dreaming experiment but rather one concerning astral projection. Fringe on eight.chan was known to have a similar thread not too long ago.
>>
>>18631733

>Does anyone here remember the group lucid dream telepathy experiment in 2011 or so?

Experiment? Lol, no. But I do remember.
>>
>>18631733
no
>>
>>18631733
Yes you all died and it one the reasons nothing they are doing seems to be working that well
>>
>>18631733
Love Lain
>>
>>18633262
then something isn't right about you my friend
>>
File: ini.gif (374KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
ini.gif
374KB, 500x360px
>>18635524
my friend
>>
File: 1457985922150.png (318KB, 452x644px) Image search: [Google]
1457985922150.png
318KB, 452x644px
>>18631733
>>
File: 1471633737641.jpg (352KB, 780x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1471633737641.jpg
352KB, 780x1842px
Theres also a map of the place somewhere but I can't find it
>>
File: Dendryphantes niveornatus.jpg (243KB, 848x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Dendryphantes niveornatus.jpg
243KB, 848x1280px
>>18635547
>>18635555
Thanks and bump.

>>18635533
Today I found a Dendryphantes Niveornatus, wasn't even looking for it, meaning that they aren't extinct and there's an stable population of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 317x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 317x449px
Reminder that we've started a new project in the spirit of Veelox. Join us in Monolith!
https://discord.gg/YSq8AG2
>>
why would we create another one?
Why not just take back ours? I wasn't part of the original- but this is good. We should start it back up.

Some happen to like spiders; as seen in this thread. I don't mind demons. I'm sure I could work something out with them

Let take it back
>>
>>18635720
Its a world created with the power of the mind. Dude. Just create a demon killing weapon. Fight an epic battle. And if they are about to kill anyone do the bitch thing and disconnect lol.
>>
>>18635720
Veelox has already been cleared out, but it's abandoned now.
Monolith is a good testing ground for astral shenanigans and is fairly active.
>>
>>18635744
alright well, im a massive pleb anyway and cant into astral project. Can I get a step by step guide? I want to check out monolith. Or rebuild veelox in my own image >.>
>>
>>18635761
http://pastebin.com/b190xN7i
Join the discord for discussion!
>>
and how the fuck do you troll an astralscape?
>>
Can I go somewhere like dark souls and fight my way through like dark souls.
>>
>>18636382
MISTY FOREST. BAD PLAN THO. DEMONS EVERYWHERE.
>>
File: 1478845884233.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478845884233.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
I need to go there.
Please tell me how.
>>
>>18635994
>How the fuck do you troll an astralscape?

You astrally project your shitposting
>>
Lain had a hard life
>>
>>18631733
DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN DONT RETURN
>>
>>18636777
yes
>>
>>18635706
What is this symbol mate?
>>
>>18631733
I remember that. I never participated because I didnt trust a bunch of random anons in my sleep space.
>>
>>18637487
True, last thing I want is some fat grease faced neckbeard trying to kiss me during sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18636777
Why tho
>>
I'm fairly certain that bear thought i was a female.
>>
File: 1447750882397.jpg (672KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447750882397.jpg
672KB, 1920x1080px
>>18631733
The problem with these experiments is that once I create an imaginary world and describe it to you, there is nothing paranormal about the fact that you can access a place that will resemble it. Only, we would both be in our own versions of my world.

As for the shared memories, it's pretty hard to get those with two people, but once multiple anons participate, there is a high propability that some of their experiences will match. Why? That's pretty simple. If your task is "visiting a world that looks certain way and interact with other anons", it doesn't leave that much space for imagination. Your typical experience could go like this:

You find out you are dreaming, you access the world which is supposed to look certain way and indeed it will look that way, because expectation plays an enormous part in our dreams. Your next thought will be that other anons must be around and you'll look for them and of course you will eventually come across dream characters that will fit in that role. Then a conversation ensues."Oh, hello, are you from /x", "Yeah, how about you?", "Me too, dude, this is way too cool!". Suddenly, you'll remember that some anon mentioned there were "demons" nearby and of course you start seeing movement in the surrounding bushes, you get scared and wake up.

I can guarantee you that almost everyone's experience will be something along those lines. Less significant details will be filled by your imagination later, especially when we are talking about memory as elusive as the memory of a dream. But does it prove that shared dreaming is real? Hardly.

A good way to do these experiments is to involve a third party. For example, I give people numbers, or specific sentences and they would have to exchange them in a dream. Then, they would tell me what they've learned to see if it worked. Or, I can leave something in the dreamworld and you'd be supposed to tell me what it was, this leaves us with almost no way of cheating.
>>
>>18639041
Still, it looks like an interesting project. Infinitely better than the everyday shitposting on /x. I'd be glad if someone who remembers more details showed up and gave us a bit more information.
>>
>>18639041
you are a cool guy anon
>>
>>18631761
Is that a rendition of your wife's son?
>>
This looks fun. I want to try it out. Is any one still going there?
>>
>>18631733
I remember. I set my alarm to wake up, then fell back to sleep and missed a day of work. Thanks /x/.

Otherwise I didn't manage to lucid dream because fuck me, I barely dream once a year top. Wish I could dream again ;_;7
>>
>>18640767
Just remembered you guys were talking about THAT one. I was remembering about the one you had to write a symbol on your hand.
>>
>>18640767
You'll need to improve your recall first. I'd say that I get lucid in about one dream out of fifteen. But I remember 3-6 dreams per night, if you remember one per a year, that means you'd propably get lucid once every 15 years if you had my expertise. Since you are inexperienced in lucid dreaming, make it at least 30 years. As I said, recall needs to come first, actual lucid dreaming techniques second.

First of all, make sure that you are not stressed before going to bed. No matter how hard you have it in work or school, you have to get some sleep. And since you can't escape that responsibility and you have to go through it anyway, it's much better that you set your worries away, resolve them in the morning and make your sleep a bit more restful. If you can't do it, learn to do some meditative or relaxation techniques.

Secondly, you will need to keep a dream journal. It doesn't matter that you normally don't remember your dreams. Every time you wake up, you need to write down all the details of your dreams and even if you can't remember anything, at least write down details about your sleep. You need to set intention that you will remember your dreams each night, you really have to mean it. Once you can remember dreams more often, keeping that journal will further enhance your recall.

If you are really serious about it, you can set an alarm 4-5 hours into your sleep, get out of bed for a few minutes and think about remembering your dreams, then go back to bed and resume your sleep. This will make your mind and memory a bit more active during the latter REM periods.
>>
File: hwat.png (333KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hwat.png
333KB, 640x480px
>>18631996
YES! I remember my first lucid dream was maybe 3 years ago to Veelox and boy was that shit. there were warnings not to go there via lucid dream because of how weak you are, but it was alright. does anyone have the sigil for it?
>>
>>18637479
It is a sigil, all you must do is put a heavy amount of focus on that sigil, visualizing the land of Monolith and then draw your focus to the sigil in your next lucid dream or astral projection
>>
Veelox was once a beautiful, thriving place, but a few months after it was created, some special-snowflake lass tainted the place and took the castle. She leaves projections there to protect the place while she's gone or something, and because of her malevolent nature, demons and shit have covered the forests and even some of the beaches.

Last I checked, which was 2 years ago, she, or maybe a projection of her, was still there. Still a bitch as ever. she hired some cuck incubus demons to guard the castle which sucks because that used to be the shit back in the day.

Cant remember her name, think it was emily or soph or something.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
>>
>>18642277
I still believe you have been effectively tricked by the nature of a dream. If I took someone from a different thread, describe Veelox and the means of accessing it in every possible detail, but intentionally omited the "demons", I bet he wouldn't see or encounter any. If you believe that you are entering a world polluted by demons, of course your brain will create them for you. It's one of the most basic principes of dream control. You are afraid of your own shadow.

It's actually really easy to troll such experiments by giving people bad schemata and expectations.
>>
>>18642295
Then how come all of us who were in the original Veelox threads can corroborate the precisely detailed story of it's fall? Plenty of people were experiencing the shit that girl was putting us through before anyone even mentioned it. I remember the first time anyone mentioned her and then people were all like, "yeah, that bitch has been messing with me, too." I wasn't a skilled astral projector, then, but I had experienced the same entity they were describing.

I understand where you're coming from, but if you just do your research, put the extensive work in and maybe try out one of these projects, I'm sure you'll reconsider these claims.
>>
>>18642313
Perhaps one day, I will, anon. I didn't know that the demons weren't mentioned in the threads, I thought you shared all of your experiences immediately after waking up. That's why I encouraged someone to provide me with more information, because I haven't participated myself and up until now, I was forced to assume things. And I thank you for that. I'm a natural skeptic so I always try to rationalise things.
>>
>>18639041
Word exchange is fairly standard procedure.

>Subject 1 is given word 1.
>Subject 2 is given word 2.
>Dream meet occurs.
>Words are exchanged.
>In the verification phase Subject 1 says word 2.
>Subject 2 says word 1.

That way a valid connection can be determined.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.