[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kundalini. Some say it's a good thing. Some say it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 809961.jpg (73KB, 461x419px) Image search: [Google]
809961.jpg
73KB, 461x419px
So which one is it? Does it really lead to enlightenment? Or does it make you a yummy snack for malevolent spirits and phychic vampires? There are a lot of books and stories about it both ways. Each side calls the other disinformation. Some accounts tell of people withing on the floor in sexual bliss and their own cum. Others tell of people having superpowers. Some people lose their shit and end up like Hanz. Or believing the earth is flat. Some of the people I know in real life that have had experienced this kundalini are the most selfish, uncaring, unaccountable people I know. Is this what enlightenment looks like? Or is a clever trick by the demiurge and his soul trap.
>>
>>18631233
Yes.
>>
>>18631233
>>
>>18631245
I know! But that doesn't help....
>>
File: dba.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dba.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>18631250
>>
>>18631253
It's all that and more. Maybe less, even. Who knows?
>>
>>18631233
This all sounds like a bunch of horseshit. Kundalini is just a source of energy inside you. I've never heard of it giving anybody superpowers or going psycho. I think you are bored and making shit up.
>>
>>18631470
Try reading a book or something
>>
Intense closed eye visual hallucinations way beyond lsd/shrooms. Not telepathy but with your own minds voice "others" (not idea could be humans, aliens, spirits or something else) will fuck with you mostly some try to help but only for the first few months the rest seemed pretty mischievous. Rarely wake visual hallucinations like in two years only 3 of these and it is very hard to explain Light patterns the best example I can provide would be reverse shadow puppets of a vortex of dancing skeletons on a wall about poster sized.

I never attempted to induce this I had no idea of Kundalini it just best matched my symptoms the doctors where pretty useless.

Since I had no idea wtf was going on and my doctor/ the psych I was referred to were useless
the first year was fucked and terrifying and led to extreme alcohol abuse to be able to sleep.

If I had know it would of still been fucked I do kinda feel it was triggered by an outside source that drained whatever from me lasted about 2 years the 2nd was manageable. This would be my 3rd year I rarely get closed eye visuals, Pretty sure my mind voice is mostly my own. Some things can't really be discussed I really don't want to be sacrificed and eaten. I will say I think it's electrical/skynet that's how synchronicity works. Fun fact they are extremely good at video games
>>
kundalini is the charged psychic nerve that interpenetrates your body and the world. it's the raw energy of godhead, shakti. it has nothing to do with being 'sacrificed and eaten'. it has nothing to do with the demiurge, that's a completely different world view and practice.
In indian mysticism, the atman, the personal soul, is identical to the brahman, the universal soul. the force that both veils and reveals the hidden spirit is shakti.
>>
>>18631612
I believe I experienced something similar myself.

What is this about being sacrificed and eaten? What do you mean? Can you elaborate? So are kundalini awakenings bad in your view? Can you elaborate about skynet?
>>
>>18631513
Any you recommend that aren't newage garbage?
>>
File: 23-500x601.jpg (63KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
23-500x601.jpg
63KB, 500x601px
>>18631995
Considering that what you can call newage starts right here with this, it's gonna be hard, but some of the first translations are by Sir John Woodroffe, also known as Arthur Avalon because pseudonyms are really newage.

Besides pic related, he has a book called kundalini yoga.
>>
From what I've read, if your chakras are not in alignment (be it in the spiritual sense or the psychological analogy) that surge of raw power of existence can have negative effects.
>>
>>18631233
It leads to your dick getting smaller
>>
>>18631233
Its the energy of creation. Egoic people will use it for egoic purposes. This isn't completely bad, but it won't quickly lead one towards enlightenment.

Think of it like the power of concentration. If your mind is perfectly still so that not a single thought is generated, an enormous amount of energy is suddenly free to be directed by your will. Purify your will, and intent towards knowing yourself and the universe. In a still state of mind reality will reveal its secrets to you. The natural organizing force of life is love, so this energy will orient itself through and towards your love.

Direct this love inwards to know and unify your self and your soul. Then you can direct it outwards towards the universe to explore and discover the mysteries of creation. There is a correspondence between what is within, and what is without. When you can organize your energy you can copy the patterns of other things, or orient towards those patterns. This is how you can see the universe from within.

In still meditation, through love, you gain access to wisdom. This is an inner knowing of your spirit. Knowing the spirit, you can act in accordance with it and fulfill the purpose of your higher self and that of creation. With love in your soul, wisdom guiding your journey, there is no more fear. It was Moses acting with the wisdom and love of god that allowed him to overcome the slavery and lies of pharaoh, to lead the Israelite out of Egypt.
>>
pretty sure its just some newage hippy bullshit and this is coming from someone who was into all that chakra meditation, yoga, sacred geometry stuff for like 2 years before realizing nothing was happening. Still meditate just don't focus on "my third eye" and all the other newage buzzword things
>>
>>18632490
im a tranny so its a plus
>>
>>18631970

For the first year in my own minds voice but from an external source non stop " we are going to eat you" " you are a sacrifice" "you should become a christian" almost like a recording on loop for about a year this is why i went to see a doctor / psychologist but the only thing that could stop it was turning off my brain with alcohol. I think really it was to make me feel bad and scared because I am nothing, no one, garbage a nobody .

At first I thought for sure I was going mad, then the whole black vs white spiritual battle then onto aliens, then whatever rabbit hole was next it never ends.

The doctors passed me all I got out of it was a counselor once a week the whole thing was sketchy.

Spiritually it's improbable I am already a massive "sinner" there was no reason to interfere I never believed in anything at all. Prayer never helped, it felt like a trap to pick one of their sides.

After they went to aliens, seeing ufos ( just a big blue light looks like a four pointed star silent until taking the form of helicopters or airplane) when alone outside for a smoke (could be a hallucination I have no idea) alien dreams, closed eyed visuals at the end of the second year one last episode of " sleep paralysis" a monstrous looking "grey" but it was tan, had mad veins on the bulb part of the head, big mouth fangs(think grey merged with old doom imp. It was only 2 seconds it came out of my window I scream not again done.

Things got real chill after that only cool and beautiful closed eye visuals for the next few months no mind chatter. It all pretty much stopped around my Bday last year, I only get dreams now but am having a harder and harder time remembering them (was like a second life first two years) really don't want to lose that, never could dream before this all started.
>>
>>18631970

2nd

Over all it was not a negative experience just wasn't prepaid and was the biggest of cowards. People trying to trigger it that are brave would love every part of it.

Funny enough the thing I am scared of most now it losing whatever this is most of all dreams. I deeply regret the alcohol abuse and should of fully embraced the whole experience definitely missed out on something.

Thanks for reading never talked about this with anyone outside of the psychologist.

I can now kinda recall what triggered all of this thanks again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.