[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do y'all astral travelers think about this article

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 46b68bdde4a7fec063bffc3864266e13.png (689KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
46b68bdde4a7fec063bffc3864266e13.png
689KB, 600x1000px
What do y'all astral travelers think about this article?
Is the astral realm Satan's playground?http://reasonsforjesus.com/astral-projection-exposed/
>>
>>18631022
>s the astral realm Satan's playground?
Which Satan are we talking about ?
>>
>>18631034
Why the Christian Pantheon of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x125px
>>18631034
Robot Satan
>>
>>18631043
Then its certainly possible.
>>
File: mitropolitkorneliy.png (1MB, 964x682px) Image search: [Google]
mitropolitkorneliy.png
1MB, 964x682px
So I don't get it. If I belive that Jesus > pesky demons, I belive that Jesus > me and that I am not even comparable or ever will be anything like a god, I am simply searching for awareness, knowing that the astral realm exists and maybe witnessing a dark entity out of the corner of my eye will bring me closer to Jesus yet wanting to know more about this and through my own will and awareness come to Jesus is punishible in the afterlife? Why give me a free will and the questioning mindset if I then just need to take a bloggers/priests word for it to not check out the realm? To see whats on the other side and through my own accord come closer to Jesus? I want to stay humble in the eyes of the lord but I don't want to be led away from finding out for myself without getting involved with dark forces. Theres many other things in astral realms, mostly other things, these astral rapes are the first time I hear about this shit....

Explain this to me properly Christians who are aware of what they believe in
>>
>>18631986
Clarification: I want to know, and I don't want to get involved with dark forces. What do?
>>
>>18631022
So tired of asstroll shit. You guys are always wrong with your shit divinations.

Zero proof of anything, ever.
>>
The lower planes? Yes daemons have influence there. The upper planes? Those belong more to followers of the Light which is Christ Jesus God.
>>
>>18631022
guys, this spiritual plane that is in the space we live in is filled with low vibrated entities.
these things see us as light, energy and when you do your stupid mistake to leave your body (remember aura field is your souls result therefore it will not stay in the body to protect it after you go out) so these entities are going right in, welcomed by you. you did this because of a stupid article or troll threads here and u dont have a clue on how to protect the body or even yourself. so you are filled with things that can control you in many ways.
its really dangerous and a decieve for spiritual people
>>
>>18631986
father, son, holy spirit
all of these is one

1 = 3 (positive pole, negative pole, their relation(spirit). everything has this trinity in it.

1 = light (in electronics we have 0 and 1. power either is, or is not)

1 = true same as before 0 and 1. for something to be meaningful it has to be true

jesus is truth, jesus is light

through his creation we exist therfore he is our father. our creator.

part of god exists in every human being because our soul is made in gods image and gods spirit resides in/througgh it.

staying away from god, from light, brings darkness and all its properties (pain suffering confusion blabla all negative virtues)

stay close to our father
stay close to light
ask for light and u will find solutions here and there appearing in you magically

our mission is to unlock gods knowledge that everyone has inside of him but we keep getting decieved

soon everyone will be brainwashed enough to go get microchipped/implanted by the NWO that will lead to making them one with matter, one with 666 and lose their soul to satan for nothing, no turning back after that.
thats the only real issue in this time in my opinion and the most important because
our soul's power is endless and thats what they need.
about astral: if you are really bonded with god ther are many cases where "angels" grabbed people and took them somewhere in astral plane so they can help someone etc but it always happends for a reason and they are always protected they dont go there alone!
>>
>>18633925
don't you haave your guardian angel by your side when you go in? Isn't being aware and coming to god truly "staying closer" rather than half believing and staying away from everything which may shed some light? Seeing the proportion of the good and the bad in everything? When witnessing evil, knowing that there is a proportional power of good to counteract it?
>>
>>18631022
>believing in the Abrahamic gods and demons
>>
File: nopence.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
nopence.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>18633883
Instead of blabbering on about how "dangerous" it is, to people who already know to take everything with a grain of salt and to do research. Maybe share some knowledge on how to protect your body, not welcome negative energies, avoid parasites, search for meetings with angelic beings, contacting the good. etc.

Help instead of rant. So that those who still haven't witnessed, may do so and get closer to god.
>>
Dance with us old snake 777
>>
>>18634772
This
>>
>>18631022
>Satan's playground
Sounds like fun, desu.
>>
>>18631022
Guys in the astral, I spawned 2 mindless girls. Mindless as if they're hypnotized, I lead them around the astral realm then fucked them. I treated them like objects, the astral realm really is dangerous, it made me do depraved things. Guys, stop.
>>
>>18631022
Dogshit.
>>
>>18637433
And even though I finished inside them many times, I never felt satisfied, it was a gateway to keep doing more depraved things to satiate myself. This is against the teachings, there is supposed to be no urge no ego.

I woke up and felt deep regret, I said to myself "I should have voted Trump, I should have voted Trump."
>>
>>18631997
ama
>>
>astral sex

They are the ones that taught me, it's ok to cum.
It's okay to be human.

It's also ok to breed with them and create cambion babies.
>>
>>18631986
>astral rapes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.