[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody summoned King Solomon himself? Or has done an altar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 31118_000_032_01.jpg (155KB, 359x325px) Image search: [Google]
31118_000_032_01.jpg
155KB, 359x325px
Has anybody summoned King Solomon himself? Or has done an altar service? (like in voodoo/hoodoo/santeria)
What was your experience like?
I wonder what the energy would be like if I called Solomon into my life. Any experiences?
>>
why dont you quit being a bitch and become the next king solomon or aleister crowley
>>
>>18630556
You're right. Time to boss up.
But in that case, Solomon would be a great ally.
>>
Prayer to the angel Sophia.
>>
File: 8.jpg (70KB, 687x382px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
70KB, 687x382px
>>18630686
This aint ffxiv nigga
>>
>>18630554
Truly an enigmatic figure, how does one attain such powers? What does /x/ know of Solomon?
>>
>>18631909
I know there's king solomon oils online, apparently that help to bestow wisdom/the third eye..but can't find any sort of "summoning" or "ceremony" anywhere.
>>
>>18630686
Don't listen to this guy
>>
>>18630554
watch https://myanimelist.net/anime/16890/Makai_Ouji__Devils_and_Realist

channel Solomon seal in your crown and 3rd eye. Start remembering the kings of old. Talk to your guardian angel and gain wisdom of god.
>>
>>18630554
I once had General Robert E. Lee coming to aid me in my dreams, dunno if that counts as summoning. I was at the time battling with a really crippling adicction which sent me close to death in one night. I had braved near death experiences before, but nothing like this.

Just to put into perspective, I've had visions of me dragging around hell, eating rocks and drinking tar as a huge monster, another's as a conscious zombie ripping apart people without my consent, including children, other's as being trapped in a pocket of perfect darkness where every movement I took felt on my limbs like being immersed in a deep pool of putrid jelly and the smell of rotten meat surrounded me.

But that one time I had a chance to defend myself against monstrously huge shadow men. They had bright eyes. And at first I battled well, swinging punches like I was Superman, but soon they overcame me and closed on me. I remember keeping fighting until they were to close, and I remember feeling my breath closing short, my lungs felt cold. I remember asking for forgiveness for all my mistakes, that I was sorry for hurting a lot of people and being an insufferable motherfucker.

As they closed in, I remember a bright light appearing in what I believe was a nearby cliff. I say "believe" because everything was pitch darkness. I heard a loud horse's braying and the light came to me. The light cut thru the darkness and the shadowmen like butter as it rode to me downhill. And there I saw it, a man in a grey old-fashioned uniformed old man riding a beatiful grey and white horse. He looked so regal with his golden sword and white gloves, looking at me sternly.

[Contnd]...
>>
>>18630554
>Has anybody summoned King Solomon himself?
Hahaha. Dude, you can't summon dead people. If someone "shows up" claiming he is Solomon or any other dead person for that matter, then that someone is a DEMON.
>>
>>18632191
This is a time to fight, son, help me," as he threw a cutlass to me. The sword felt radiant, as if all of my strenght was quadrupled and stored within its blade. I remember fighting for days, or maybe weeks (in my dreams/vision) endlessly, with my cutlass and the image of a distant shimmer in the distance. Suddenly, it was all over. Darkness was still all around me, but no more shadowmen.

I approached the light to find a gray, balding man holding his hat to his right and a sword to his left. I wanted to thank him so much, but before I said anything, he just said "Remember to always fight for what your heart is worth, my son. Godspeed, see you on the other side." And he saluted me before mounting his grey and white steed again. All I did was salute back like a retard, trying to show respect, as he rode into the source of the light he came from.

I woke up. I wasn't much of a history buff then, but his uniform did look from the American civil war, a confederate. Well, turns out the old man was Robert Ernest Lee and his good ol' horse Traveller.

Anyways, I just wanted to share this. I wasn't aware on how much of a great guy the General was, being a yankee for close to 2 decades of my life. I had since moved to the south of the U.S., and I've felt happier. My depression is gone and my addiction to substances is null. Finally I feel like I have a purpose in life after all these years spent in the north.

Thank you for reading, /x/.
>>
>>18632239
That's amazing! You should definitely look into working with spirits more, you may be a healer and don't even know it yet.

To the person who said you can't summon dead people: you can certainly call them down. I'm not saying I want to fucken command King Solomon to get me a gf or some shit. I want to work with him through altar or dream work etc.
>>
File: groucho.jpg (60KB, 825x1035px) Image search: [Google]
groucho.jpg
60KB, 825x1035px
I wouldn't mind smoking cigars with Twain and/or Groucho.
>>
>>18632398
Thanks, anon. I feel that the good ol general's words struck on my soul, specially his temperance speaches. I feel he wants me to be a true southern gent, one that helps his people rise to a gold standard. A man of the South, a man that looks for his people without repairing on costs.

I wish more southerners felt the same zeal. The U.S. can only be poweful when we are all united as brothers and sisters.
>>
I had a dream that Marduk helped me solve a math problem.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.