[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know anything about dreams and what they might mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Saturn_eclipse.jpg (296KB, 2766x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn_eclipse.jpg
296KB, 2766x1364px
Anyone know anything about dreams and what they might mean?

I keep having this dream, if I sleep longer than 4-5 hours, about Saturn coming closer and closer to Earth. What's the deal with this?
>>
>>18629385
Have you been thinking about Saturn a lot?

I ask this because I had a nightmare a long time ago. I was on by bed thinking about the illuminati and how awesome they were, wishing to join them. I soon dozed off and found myself in some kind of hot darkness. It felt like I was in the desert but complete darkness everywhere. The illuminati symbol came out of the darkness and stared at me, saying incoherent and nonsensical things. I was afraid and woke up sweating.

I'm not so keen on the illuminati anymore.
>>
>>18629385
http://saturndeathcult.com/

https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/overview/

Saturn is coming for us all.

I still don't know how but it will.

Too many things add up and it's starting to make me feel autist.

Who knows.

Just waiting until September to see if the world ends.
>>
>>18629403
What are the things that are "adding up"?

I talked to a coworker of mine about it and she said she used to have dreams about Saturn too until she moved, which weirded me out.

Why September?
>>
>>18629415
>Why September? =https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/overview/

>What are the things that are "adding up"?

I think the best starting point after you think you've "taken the red pill" is to start looking up ancient geometry.
A lot of evidence points to the fact we have forgotten a lot of our past through programming.
Cassini and the fall to Saturn are coming into people's minds because if you look even a little into Saturn's cults and secrecy all this "new" stuff adds up.. ie. "the jews" or "pizzagate" these things are everywhere.
>>
Don't know if these are dreams or premonitions. They're just so uneventful.
I'm pretty sure I've been seeing them my whole life. Just never really paid attention to my dreams.
The earliest one I can recall is a dream I had in middle school. It was just me eating lunch with friends in high school...
Whenever the moment happens, my thoughts go blank trying to process why I'm seeing this again.
I've definitely noticed the time span between the dreams & when the events happen, has become incredibly short as of recent.
What do /x/?
Why isn't this shit useful like seeing lottery numbers or something?
>>
>>18629385
Me too! Omg
>>
>>18629385
How old are you OP? Ever heard of the 'Saturn Return' in astrology? It's when Saturn comes around again to the same place in your birth chart that it was when you were born. I think it takes about 28 years. But it's supposed to be a time of reviewing your life up to that point, putting old things behind you, making better choices and life changes. Or something like that, not an astrologer myself.
>>
>>18629450
>A lot of evidence points to the fact we have forgotten a lot of our past through programming.
Come on explain.
>>
>>18629403
Aren't we defeating Saturn, though? I believe "good" will triumph...
>>
>>18632009
The sciences have been compartmentalized to the point where nothing is in harmony. Neurologists and physicists don't agree on everything, but they both agree that "the observer" (i.e. consciousness) has more than just an impact on the universe. On a quantum level we create the universe by observing it,

The idea of The Golden Age of Humanity was broken by our desire to "understand" more about our world created free will and ultimately our fall from grace so to speak. Ever since we've fought, found reasons not to like one another, to kill one another.

I've never really paid attention to how much people "hate" on one another until recently. But I can tell you the amount of contempt some people can hold for another person they've never met is almost unbelievable, and at the same time the amount of love and respect they show for others they believe to be worthy shows an imbalance, not enough love and way too much hate or intolerance.

>>18632132
I believe good will triumph in the end, but only in the end does good finally get sick of it all and decide to do something about it.
>>
I am a dream entrepreneur and i can make with help if you have dreams which require entrepreneuring. If you experience sex with your own mother inside her I can help tell you meanings of the penis.

A dream where you have sex with your mother in a dream. This is my opinion. I studied different theories earlier and I find it depends on how the sex happened. If it was a frontal sex act, It is a sign that you have a holding on to your mother and and you can more than likely get a stable holding position at your work place. If sex is doing from the back it must mean that your mother is hiding something from you and you have less chance of holding a position.
You must ask yourself if your mother and you enjoy sex. Because it means she is missing you very much. And if you and your mother are in different a country or place you can and probably should re unite. It shows that you have a deep close relation with your mother. She might needs you at this time and she is saying that she is feeling alone and wants your closeness.
Sex with mother sometimes reflects on how you and your mother might have some typical relation with father/husband.
Ejaculating inside her means she loves you in all aspects. But when you are ejaculating out side she shows anger. And that means she is concerned about your losses. She wants to save you as much as she can.
Sex with mother in a dream is a blessing, trust on you and shows your closeness.
Some time sex with mother in dream reflect desire of sex that she wants you to make her love in term of doing sex. Or some time she can make you helpless and want hold on you to full fill her desire.
Sex with mother some times reflects that you can go to sex with her it can be either way.
When she is happy having sex in your dream it means that she allowed you, as a son to have sex and blesses
you. She says that you have no need to be upset it is a call of mother you are loving and caring son,so make her love and share her pain in every term.
>>
>>18629385
>>18629647
ITT faggots roleplay to autistic shit
>>
>>18629385
There is no Saturn in this solar system, there are numerous gas giants tho
>>
>>18629385
Saturn has returned and will claim back his throne which currently held by New Testament God. We are fucked.
>>
>>18633855
>Dream Entrepreneur
Tippity top kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.