[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/, would you like it if a machine crept into your subconscious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: textura_by_arkano3-d80rdxd.jpg (406KB, 1024x1451px) Image search: [Google]
textura_by_arkano3-d80rdxd.jpg
406KB, 1024x1451px
hey /x/,
would you like it if a machine crept into your subconscious and forced you to change all of your true feelings, kind of like the guy in the movie inception?

furthermore, would you willingly do this to yourself?
>>
File: 1486956337798.gif (14KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
1486956337798.gif
14KB, 200x257px
>>18629205
I wouldn't want to be hurt anymore. If the machine could truly make me not give a shit about anyone except my family, I would do it in a heartbeat. Girls hurt.
>>
>>18629216
so you would rather have your bad memories replaced with other memories that are false?

but then who are you?
>>
>>18629216
>>18629222
sorry i guess this isn't exactly what you were saying. disregard that.
>>
>would you like it if a machine crept into your subconscious and forced you to change all of your true feelings

Funny thing is it's happening at this very moment, but we are too blind to see it.
Wake up people, this is not who we are.
>>
>>18629222
That's not what happened in Inception, fuck off
>>
>>18629233
i didn't say that's what happened, i said kind of like.
still, how would you like it if other people changed your subconscious in a manner such as the guy from inception? would you be happy to have the false memory that your dad cared about you? or would you not want such a false memory embedded inside of you? and what if it all was for some guy to sell his company to another guy?
>>
>>18629239
I always thought that I could make my bad deeds go away and be forgotten by apologizing. If I had the power to remove my memory of them that would also work. But I'm starting to realize that forgiving is not the same as forgetting.
>>
>>18629222
Memories don't make who I am. My existence does.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.