[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ let's take a trip down memory lane. What is your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1684.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1684.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
Hey /x/ let's take a trip down memory lane. What is your all time favorite archived thread/story you've ever bumped into on /x? Discuss. I would say mine was the cast member who talked about Disney being haunted. If you have the archive link, please post too!
>>
>>
Lots of interesting info here

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14677115/#14677241
>>
>>18629191
Poor kid that story is fucked.
>>
File: 92942.jpg (146KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
92942.jpg
146KB, 1024x723px
Does anyone remember about 4 years ago that thread about the anon's encounters with weird mutants and ghosts in the swamps of west Texas? I distinctly remember the thread was called "weird shit in the boonies", and the OP was recalling all the scary shit that happened to him in his childhood when he used to live in a isolated area of woods in rural west Texas. I know there's gotta be am anon out there that remembers this
>>
>>18629333
Trips chekkd

I want to hear more oooo, I would like to read the guys stories if anyone knows what thread it is.
>>
>>18629174

I remember an anon here posted a story about him and his friends went to the desert and saw some kind of weird demon goat thing. It could have been fake but it was pretty scary.
>>
>>18629355
The idea of deserts sketch me out to begin with, being vast and empty. Who knows what lurks them at night.
>>
>>18629368
I hadn't thought of it like that. Wtf I hate deserts now
>>
>>18629372
ME EITHER UNTIL THAT POST. You probably hear weird ass shit... no cell service...euuh
>>
For some reason earlier today I remembered about the grifter
>>
>>18629396
Nigga cell reception would be the last thing I'd worry about. I'd be more afraid of fucking desert ghosts
>>
>>18629437
LOL ahhh. It's a historic meme that's for sure.

Something about babies, rituals and dogs.
>>
>>18629442
Yeah I'd imagine they wouldn't welcome you with a "howdy" either. My friend who was in the marines said he had post at area 51 and told me he heard and saw shit that would make him look insane for saying it. Not AT area 51, he was posted in a checkpoint... said he saw shit in the sky and heard creepy shit at night around him.
>>
I still remember from a long time ago there was this aussiefag who made a thread about the scary ass mutants he was seeing in the Australian swamps. He said he saw crazy shit like a giant spider made human hands walk past him and his friend, and an emaciated zombie thing with metal stilts for legs walked past the side of his house while he was chilling on his front porch. Its old as fuck though, from around 2008/2009, I wonder what hes up to now, if hes even still alive
>>
>>18629452
What did he see?
>>
>>18629476
Tons of space related stuff. Because being out in the open like that with dead silence and shit he said it was amazing. Claims he saw a ufo but pfft. I don't know. And he heard weird buzzing and voices. It was just him and his buddy all night out there.
>>
>>18629473
Sounds like a lot of dmt >.>
>>
>>18629489
Well whatever it was the thread got a lot of attention and /x/ made this big deal about it for a few years afterwards.
>>
>>18629541
Yeah i bet cause that's some pretty intense stuff. I kinda wanna read it now.
>>
File: to-do_list.png (8KB, 526x221px) Image search: [Google]
to-do_list.png
8KB, 526x221px
>>18629174
Pic related. It's not a quality thread, but it's something I participated in. I normally have more sense than to get involved in drama, but this one afternoon I was bored and an irresistible opportunity presented itself.

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it's not good to feed (you)s to attention whores or make work for the janitor. If I'd gotten banned for it, I couldn't have complained. On the other hand, it was a slow-motion train wreck. I basically talked a guy into a mental breakdown. I was only intending to mess with him, but he was unstable. Consciously intended or not, he came here looking for a cathartic experience, and he got it. For several days afterwards he spammed the board with scat pictures.
>>
>>18629758
uhh more details please
>>
>>18629803
Our archive is at plebs. You can search by post number, date, or poster name. You can search for specific words, too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.