[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Earth is not flat >The Earth, Moon, Solar System,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 13

File: 1484679695198.jpg (24KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484679695198.jpg
24KB, 600x386px
>The Earth is not flat
>The Earth, Moon, Solar System, the entire Universe are not a simulation
>The Sun is not Jesus
>Ghosts, demons, bigfoot, paranrmal entities and the like do not exist
>The Despair Code is made up
>Religion is garbage
>The Earth/Moon isn't hollow
>The Moon landing wasnt faked
>NASA isn't lying, making false documentation and/or photographs to dissuade you
>Reptilians are not a species, though we do have a reptilian brain
>The Mandela effect is poor memory
>Magic isn't real

Read a book. A science book.

By a scientist.
>>
opinionated kitty has opinions
>>
RAZOR

CAWWWWWWK
>>
Ruh Ruh Ruh RAAAAZZZZERRR

CAWK
>>
>>18628598
Funny, there have been plenty of scientists who also delve into esoteric practices.
>>
>>18628598
>le science is never wrong
>97%
>>
>>18628598
>Religion is garbage
I was agreeing with everything up to this point. Being edgy will not get you your father's love, anon.
>>
>>18628598
>CLAIM
>>
All scientific discovery share one trait... being replaced my more detailed and correct scientific discoveries given time. Science proves nothing except it is impossible to prove anything with 4th dimensional perspective.
>>
>The Sun is not Jesus

Wait, that's news to me. A quick rundown about that theory, maybe?
>>
>>18628598
Fuck off nigger cat
>>
>>18628785
Ooooh Sun/Son.. Never mind.
>>
>>18628598
>The Earth IS flat
>The Earth, Moon, Solar System, the entire Universe ARE a simulation
>The Sun is Jesus
>Ghosts, demons, bigfoot, paranrmal entities and the like do exist
>The Despair Code is not made up
>Religion is truth
>The Earth/Moon IS hollow
>The Moon landing was faked
>NASA IS lying, making false documentation and/or photographs to dissuade you
>Reptilians ARE a species, we also have a reptilian brain
>The Mandela effect is real
>Magic IS real

Prove me wrong
>>
Scientific thought says you cant deny anything unless you can prove otherwise. Stop justifying being a fag with science
>>
>>18628757
You're slowing down our evolution and understanding of the world with your nonsensical drivel by having people believe in bullshit.

>>18628807
Read a book please

>>18628813
That's like saying that you can fly when I'm not looking and that I should believe you regardless of the proof.

You should actually deny something if there is no real evidence to back up a certain claim.

>>18628787
No you.
>>
>>18628598
Great bread OP
10/10
>>
>>18628598
Who do you work for you shilly shill
>>
>>18628598
Why are you posting shit like that on this board besides souly to piss people off, bud?
>>
>>18628884
To inform, enlighten and teach that they are wrong.
>>
>>18628598
This is all correct, except for the fact that the universe being a simulation is actually highly likely.
>>
>>The Mandela effect is poor memory

Then how come everyone misremembers it the same way?
>>
File: higgsfake.jpg (44KB, 324x499px) Image search: [Google]
higgsfake.jpg
44KB, 324x499px
>>18628598
>Read a book. A science book.

Einstein and the Ether
>by Ludwik Kostro

Farewell to Reality - How Modern Physics Has Betrayed the Search for Scientific Truth.
>by Jim Faggott

The Static Universe: Exploding the Myth of Cosmic Expansion
>by Hilton Ratcliffe

Stop believing scientists lies.
>>
>>18628923
Why do you find these weirdo writers more convincing then non-crazy scientists?
>>
>>18628935
>non-crazy scientists.

You clearly haven't talked to them.
>>
>>18628855
A persons thoughts or beliefs cannot slow down evolution, you claim to be some sort of really smart smartass, however you fail to realize this basic concept of biology. Evolution is merely random changes that happen through DNA replication mistakes, nothing more, a person can't change their evolution or their species evolution through "nonsensical drivel"
>>
>>18628975
Evolution of progress. Like y'know... going forward in a positive way. Not evolution in the biological sense.

And yes I am smart, thanks.
>>
>Magic isn't real

What is Quantum entanglement? Nicknamed by its founder Einstein "spooky action at a distance".

Science is far from perfect, and there is a plethora of ways we are aware that our understanding is flawed. And probably many we are unaware of. The fact that you are completely discrediting the existence of something with out proving your claim shows that you are non a skeptic and not a scientist. Your no better then people believing magic is real.

>is magic real?

Depending on your definition of magic sure it does. But once we understand enough to grasp how it works it turns into science
>>
>>18628923
None of these books endorse the paranormal.
>>
>>18629051
They don't endorse mainstream science either.

>The enemy of my enemy...
>>
>>18628598
Yep and cats produce toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>18628892
>inform, enlighten and teach
>Posts contradictory opinions on a board to try get a rise out of people rather than have an open minded discussion
>>
>>18629081
But am I wrong?
>>
>>18629187
Nobody knows what happens in the afterlife, nobody can 100% prove whether or not aliens, spirits etc exist. That's why it's fucking referred to as the paranormal or the unknown. Plus there's no point coming to a board where most people believe in that stuff and trying to disprove/belittle them because "you say so" without presenting decent arguments and facts. It's like me going to /k/ and telling them guns are shit, should be illegal and that they're all trigger happy gun loonies. It just doesn't make sense and comes across as arrogant. Like I wouldn't go to church if i was an atheist and start telling them that christianity is aload of bullshit, i just wouldn't go to church? Lmao
>>
>>18628598
Everyone knows these things anon. This is just the roleplay board.
>>
>>18628598
B8, but I'm bored so will indulge you.

>NASA isn't lying
Factually wrong. They lie and conceal the truth.
It's been confirmed by NASA Astronauts that if NASA thought it was in the public's best interest to lie and deny, they would.
>>
>>18629343
But how would you ever actually known that they lied if you never actually known the truth?
>>
>>18629042
your english is fucking terrible and you have no understanding of science. please stop embarrassing yourself
>>
File: 395215642_e2dc4ed34c.jpg (47KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
395215642_e2dc4ed34c.jpg
47KB, 500x333px
>>18629016
tfw you're so smart it hurts
>>
>Magic isn't real

Then explain why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
File: jeff-goldblum-id4-8.jpg (59KB, 482x342px) Image search: [Google]
jeff-goldblum-id4-8.jpg
59KB, 482x342px
>>18628598
But can jet fuel melt steel beams?

check mate motherfucker
>>
OP is very much needed on this board. God bless
>>
>>18629910
If this board was full of OPs then there would be no point to it whatsoever. What would even be discussed?

>creepy green texts

Request a horror narative board or some shit and just let boards be related to their topic ffs.
>>
If I get a trip I demand a galaxy wide extermination of every active user on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter
>>
File: 1486983993076.jpg (46KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486983993076.jpg
46KB, 400x500px
>>18628598
>>
>>18629359
You really don't because NASAs policy is to deny, deny, deny
>>
>>18628807
Prove that you're right. With ACTUAL VERIFIABLE FACTS (oh, and sneaking in, but still getting wrong, the 'reptilian brain' bit doesn't count, actually read up on the hypothalamus please) rather than 'I once read somewhere that...'.
>>
>By a scientist
>>
The biggest problem with this thread and the anti-science rhetoric held by many even in this day and age is that people want science to solve problems and create fact. Science is a method, not a law. It is used to try and understand existence and the properties of it. It is not in stone, it is always changing, always skeptical.
>>
>>18629228
You're absolutely correct. Nobody CAN explain that those things exist because there is no scientific evidence to support that they do. Therefore you shouldn't believe everything that you hear about the topics but rather deny all claims until true evidence is brought forth. And I do always keep an open mind. So if someone brought actual evidence and proof that ghosts existed, my denial would be neatly gone after tests and other things were done. Aliens MAY be possible, I said paranormal not extraterrestrial. And there is a point, to inform people to embrace facts and reality rather than believe everything they hear or because they felt scared in the dark.

>>18630079
>The reptilian brain, the oldest of the three, controls the body's vital functions such as heart rate, breathing, body temperature and balance. Our reptilian brain includes the main structures found in a reptile's brain: the brainstem and the cerebellum. ... The limbic brain emerged in the first mammals.
>>
>>18630125
This
>>
>>18630125

Boom, right here.

t. A non-materialist.
>>
>>18628598
Well yeah those things are obvious, but go further.

>We live in a simulation, which is our perception of the world around us created by our brains. We never experience reality as it is, because there is no such thing as experiencing reality as it is, we experience a constructed model of our world.

>Objects do not exist. There is nothing in the universe that differentiates a baseball from the rest of the universe. Distinctions between objects is a fiction, though an incredibly useful one to us.

>Time doesn't exist, time is a mental construct. The past and future do not exist. All that exists is the present moment and change. Time is another useful fiction.

>Everyone you know is a narrative character in your mind, including yourself. You imagine yourself in the same way you imagine others, and also fictional characters, which is why storytelling is so powerful. There is no such thing as an entirely fictional or nonfictional character, they exist on a gradient.

>The above includes Gods and other supernatural entities. You exist only as a character in your mind, so gods exist as much as you do, it is only a matter of how they exist. God is given agency and mindedness when believers imagine him, he becomes a person in such instances.

>The modern paradigm is extremely mechanistic and a relic of the Cartesian-Newtonian clockwork universe. Science has moved on from mechanistic reductionism yet it persists in the way society is structured and in public philosophy. Essentially all of humanity has been turned into machines made of people, especially where corporations and modern states are concerned. Science has been subverted by having been turned into a profit-generator and has even been turned into consumerist religions by silicon valley techbros (futurology, singularitarianism, transhumanism.)
>>
>>18628598
>are not a simulation

We don't know that, and very likely cannot know that with any certainty. Not easily anyway. It would be nothing like all the Matrix fanbois imagine it to be though. We would most likely be part of the simulation itself, rather than outsiders imprisoned within it.
>>
>>18628598

Religion bred Philosophy which bred the sciences.
Religion isn't garbage, society wouldn't have formed without religion. Just people don't understand it correctly.
>>
>>18630365

Simulation theory is the kind of shit that's interesting if you think about it, but pointless or even detrimental to try to prove correctly.
>>
>>18628757
>father's love is worth having

Go fuck thyself naive
>>
>>18628598
>Magic isn't real

He hasn't learned about meme magic yet.
>>
>>18630377
Pretty much, yea.
>>
>>18630393
It's a null topic

Literally no point in pointing it out or even gaining knowledge of it

Getting out of the simulation has nothing to do with realizing you're in one; you don't need to recognize you're apart of the simulation to "complete" it's directives and pass on into actual reality
>>
>>18628855
No its not like it
>>
>The Earth is not flat
Depends on what you define as 'flat.
Depends on what you define as a 'simulation'.
>The Sun is not Jesus
Depends on how you define 'Jesus'.
>Ghosts, demons, bigfoot, paranrmal entities and the like do not exist
Depends on what you define as
>paranrmal
entities.
>The Despair Code is made up
Depends on what you define as 'The Despair Code'.
>Religion is garbage
Depends on what you define garbage as.
>The Earth/Moon isn't hollow
Depends on how you define 'hollow'.
>The Moon landing wasnt faked
Depends on how you define 'faked'.
>NASA isn't lying, making false documentation and/or photographs to dissuade you
Depends on what you define as 'lying'.
>Reptilians are not a species, though we do have a reptilian brain
Depends on how you define 'a species'.
Also we have a human brain. Retard.
>The Mandela effect is poor memory
Depends on what you define as 'poor memory'.
>Magic isn't real
Define
>Real.
Also depends on what you define 'magic' as.
>>
>>18630397

You're thinking of simulation as Neo. If life is a simulation it goes deeper into pointlessness. We would be more in the vacinity of being one of many Mr. Smith's.
There is no jacking in. We are the simulation.

But you can jack off.
>>
>>18630405
That's not an argument.
>>
>>18628598
yes because scientists are always right and should be trusted implicitly
could you be any more brainwashed?

you scream that religion is false yet treat science exactly the same. just because it's in a book and a lot of people believe it does not make it true. just look at the Bible you hypocrite
>>
>>18630453
And the OP is?
>>
>>18630453
I'm just vagueing a vaguefag, what's the point of this post anyway.
>>
>>18630463

I believe the concept of "trolling" has been floating around for a while now.
>>
>>18630397
Deliberately pondering on it for its own sake is pointless. As our own scientific and technological research continues to rely on more and more complex simulations, the subject is bound to become more and more relevant. Even if we ourselves are not part of a simulation, our own simulations are bound to eventually create a simulated universe where life, and even intelligence evolves naturally. We are often trying to simulate our own universe, which we know has produced intelligent life at least once. I do doubt our computers are yet capable of doing this, and probably will not be until practical quantum computing becomes common place.
>>
>>18630460
It's fact.
>>
>>18630454
>yes because scientists are always right and should be trusted implicitly

They do not claim to always be right. Science is intentionally self correcting specifically for this reason. They are more trustworthy and likely to know what the fuck they are talking about than illiterate bronze age nomads, or cranks who spend there days collecting welfare and ranting and raving on talk radio call-in shows.
>>
>>18630512
>I can't read between the lines.
>I'm retarded.
Regrettably, this isn't the place for sympathy.
>>
>>18628855

>nonsensical drivel

fedora detected
>>
>>18630520
Regrettably I don't give a fuck. I'm just here killing time while I fly cut a steel plate that I'm making a fixture needed for a job I'm working on. I'm not here to make friends and win dipshit's over.
>>
>>18630539
B-but that's what you're doing anon?
I think you need a hug.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
>>18628598
Shun, shun the nonbelievers
>>
Why do people feel the need to make threads like this?
>>
>>18628598
he ends it with read a book. a science book.... JUST
>>
>>18628598
sht it down
>>
>>18630569
Don't mistake the fact that I find you more interesting than watching my mill run, for you actually being interesting at all.
>>
>>18628598
As someone who knows actual real scientist I can tell 100% you're full of shit. You're probably a freshman in physics who is in love with the idea of standing above all the "feeble minded" population. You are the equivalent of religious retards who act arrogant because they think Jesus will save them and burn everyone else.

The first and most important thing about Science that you should have learned in your first lesson if weren't such a shithead is that science bases itself in the idea of being wrong. Science wants to be wrong, it works towards questioning and putting the natural world to a proof, if anything a real scientist is the guy who believes in everything, he acknowledges everything as a possibility. Thats why real scientist don't go around bashing people and forming cults that defend one supreme truth. You're embarrassing yourself acting like that mate, only other dumb fedoras will agree with your simplistic shit.
>>
>>18628598
>read a book
>by a scientist

Thats how i started believing in magick.
Thanks to Jacques Bergier and Peter Carroll
>>
>>18628598
You do know that most of those are supposed to be mutually exclusive, right? Nobody believes in all of them at the same time
>>
>>18630440
>We are the simulation

Well no shit, but it's a fact that three living people are still in or were in the simulation and since this conversation is happening - at the minimum there is one more

>>18630482
What was the point of this post?

We already create sims, we can create them on the level you're talking about - we're living proof but none of this matters since the tech is already relatively "here" in the sense that it does not exist yet - again, but still is being used to achieve the best possible outcome for the human species

That's all the sim is about

So don't worry about the sim in the sense that you're in one, just know you can make this a better place if you decide to control but comply
>>
>>18628598
Not an argument and not paranormal
>>
File: Xfiles.png (375KB, 782x455px) Image search: [Google]
Xfiles.png
375KB, 782x455px
>>18630365

If we're a simulation then my shit posting is wasting a lot of data
>>
File: Stay cool!.png (503KB, 497x499px) Image search: [Google]
Stay cool!.png
503KB, 497x499px
>>18630405

>Depends on what you define as 'flat.

The second dimension.

>Depends on what you define as a 'simulation'.

An artificially created world that serves as a place of escapism for the user/creator.

>Depends on how you define 'Jesus'.

A homeless peace activist.

>Depends on what you define as paranrmal entities.

Entities that defies scientific explanation.

>Depends on what you define as 'The Despair Code'.

A lame meme.

>Depends on what you define garbage as.

This post.

>Depends on how you define 'hollow'.

Having a hole or empty space inside. Naturally, holes and empty spaces such as caves exist, but I imagine he's talking about a majority of earth missing. As if someone scooped out the inside of the moon and earth, possibly even replaced with something.

>Depends on how you define 'faked'.

Filmed on earth rather than on the moon.

>Depends on what you define as 'lying'.

Not telling the truth.

>Depends on how you define 'a species'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species

>Also we have a human brain. Retard.

He is talking about the origins of how our brain has changed throughout time, because whether you believe it or not at some point far enough in time we share the same ancestors as many reptiles do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMzJ0HGgxXM

>Depends on what you define as 'poor memory'.

Unable to remember accurately.

>Define real.

Something that provable and able to be replicated.

>Also depends on what you define 'magic' as.
>>
>>18628598

You're right it's more like a dream but without a waking world
>>
>>18628607
>Earth is not random
>The earth, moon, and solar system are part of God's plan
>Demons and Angels exist
>Jesus is the son of God
>Theory of relativity is fake
>Science is garbage
>Heaven be hallowed
>Jesus' resurrection wasn't faked
>Pope isn't lying or pandering to dissuade you
>Angels are not people, though you may become one
>The Satan effect is poor faith
>Power over God isn't real

Read a book. A religion book.

By a disciple.
>>
>>18630657
I'm sorry but im going to have to disagree woth you on this. You shouldn't just believe in everything even if there is no proof of it but rather you should be open to the idea that information and evidence can possibly change the way you think or understand something.

Being open minded to knew things and trying to figure out said new things, based on the evidence that is brought forth is of course, something you must be. You can't disprove a negative. You can't prove ghost DON'T exist just like you can't prove that a God doesn't exist. But that does not mean you should outright believe in them but rather, be open minded to the idea that if there is evidence, it should be evaluated and examined.
>>
>>18628598
>this triggers the /x/

The board should already get a "it's just roleplay" disclaimer so some actual freaks and kids don't get any silly ideas

It's become like the mlp fanbase already
>>
>>18628807
>Earth is hollow
>Earth is flat
Choose one.
>>
File: 1452439978132.jpg (20KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
1452439978132.jpg
20KB, 259x253px
>>18628598
>If I don't see it, its not real XD
>>
>>18630657
>a real scientist is the guy who believes in everything, he acknowledges everything as a possibility.

Wew, no. A real scientist ideally does not let his personal beliefs enter into things. When he does you end up with a Fred Hoyle. Hoyle was quite brilliant and actually contributed a lot to his field. He destroyed his own reputation however by clinging to his personal belief that the universe is static, even after Hubble demonstrated that the Universe is expanding. Not only did he let his personal beliefs make an ass of him within the scientific community, he became a favorite authority for creationists to quote mine, much to his own chagrin. He was not a creationist, and his opposition to the Big Bang theory stemmed from his (and originally the general scientific community's) belief that BB was a religious explanation, and therefore unscientific. He spent the remainder of his life trying to reconcile Hubble's observations with the debunked steady state theory, which made him appear to be a crank, to the scientific community.
>>
>>18630978
So something that is flat cant be hollow because of it? Retard logic
>>
>>18630978
Concave hollow icosahedral.
>>
>>18631097
>A real scientist ideally does not let his personal beliefs enter into things

He never implied that? Do you know how to read?
>>
>>18631108
If the earth were truly flat, how would it also be hollow?
>>
>>18630978
Hollow earth for me
>>
>>18628598
The only ignorant statement there is that there are no extraordinary entities in this world. Throughout history they've been accepted as fact, and still are with millions, if not billions, today. This isn't because of any suggestion or hoax. People all around the world report the same effects and sensations from being near or around them, and have successfully communicated. The evidence is absolutely overwhelming. Science chooses to ignore it because it goes beyond the traditional physical scientific method.

According to this belief of yours, I have to ask, do you also believe that emotion and conscious complex philosophical thought is merely electrochemical synapses "firing"? And that it is nothing but a piece of meat with no connection to any other dimension?

If you are a reasonable scientist, you will admit that you have absolutely no idea what goes on past our dimension. But for some reason, although the burning plausability of extradimensional entities and beings communicating through our dimension, since your physical science has no explanation, you disown the possibility? This is ignorant and very sheltered. Signifying an extremely narrowminded and closed minded individual
>>
>>18631208
>Throughout history they've been accepted as fact

so if delusion is in the majority that would make it a fact? no, something being a long term belief doesnt give it credibility, testable , predictable evidence does, not just consensus of faith of it
>>
>>18628757
Unless in the unlikely case that his father is Dr Ikari.
>>
>>18631224
Does delusion have millions of videos and photos and audio recordings, and physical sensations felt by skeptics to back it up?

The hole in your understanding is where you want this phenomenon to be predictable. This doesn't work because you make demands for an extradimensional object to make itself clear and observable and predictable, even though this object does not exist or live in your world. It does not abide by your standards and laws which you cling so hardly to.

Think of einstein. He proved that time and space are relative. Time. One of the most solid and constant laws of the known universe, accepted by renowned scientists to be absolutely rigid, was shattered. When you go to sleep, you wake up seconds, minutes later. Time doesn't exist.

Enough of that rant, but you have to sccept that these concrete walls you've surrounded yourself with proving these laws to be true, and these patterns to exist in all of your known nature need to be made transparent. You hold on to these concepts because you doubt anything challenging them as anything but absolute proof and use them to "debunk" anoything extraordinary.

He who lives his life with a constant denial of new and possibly possibility learns nothing
>>
>>18631208
>the evidence is absolutely overwhelming

Feelings aren't evidence and starting them to view as such makes everything "real" if many people feel like it.
>>
>>18631252
>Does delusion have millions of videos and photos and audio recordings, and physical sensations felt by skeptics to back it up?

it does, it also has its own board

there are millions of videos, photos and audio recordings of things that can be explained as fake, you choose to see the extraordinary
>>
>>18631252
see
>>18631295
exactly the rational that these loons lack.

By way of dismissing the brains initial "sensation" or feeling and instead repeat testing of predictable outcome, then you can define if what you are feeling or seeing is a physical objective reality
>>
>>18631252
wait... do you even know what the theory of relativity states? it didnt shatter our understanding of time.... its relative to the speed you are travelling compared to any stationary object

>Time doesn't exist
youv gone full potato
>>
>>18631436
It shattered the modern perception of time by the people. And time truly doesn't exist. The normalization of people experiencing different paces of time or losing time and instantly being in the future with no recllection of the time between further proves this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4

I f33l like AEIOU. Shhhhh. Listen.

E v e r y w h e r e
>>
>>18631295
These sensations aren't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about analyzed and authenticated photos and videos. If you'd only do maybe 5 minutes of research, you'd find them. I would, but I don't feel the need to, since you've probably already heard of and dismissed most of them.

Mind you I was a skeptic for years until I actually sat down and examined the evidence and logistics at hand
>>
>>18631305
see
>>18631622
>>
>>18631305
And this assumption that I choose to see the extraordinary frustrates me. In fact I do quite the opposite. I approach all potential evidence with extreme skepticism only until I thoroughly analyze and research a certain piece of footage or image, and even then I don't rely on them as the sole evidence to prove my point, but they do help it if you approach it with an open mid and look into it as much as I do. Whether you like it or not, the evidence is there. Including UFO sitings, which I'm interested in what your stance is on that
>>
good goy
>>
>>18631295
>>18631305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg
This is one of the most legit and HQ videos I have found as strong proof of the paranormal. Before you even think about it being a fake, I have went over this and over this.

This guy has had this channel for years and about 90% of his videos, the most exciting thing that happens is finding some old trinket.

My first doubt (and maybe yours too) was that he had fabricated this to gain traffic and attention, but you can quickly dismiss this when you consider the title is nothing eye grabbing, just mildly interesting. Also, the unexplained occurance occurs very deep in the video. Nobody trying to get attention and views is going to hide their juicy content in th very end of a relatively boring expedition.

Lastly, the voice itself. To create audio like what you'll hear in the video (12:08 - 13:22) would take hours if not days to create. Those many voices all layered and morphed would take production, and nobody in their sane mind would spend that much time hoping to get some views on youtube.

A footnote; At 12:57 - 12:59 some commenters claim to see a figure moving at the end of the hall. If anybody has Ps and has the time to mess with the contrast it would be of benefit for all here
>>
>>1863162

>recorded Images. {photos/video}
^Will cause space time loop.
Image is registrar of motion which has isolated stasis.... an interval of time stood still.
Thus one can make a greate leap integration into the echoed image of specified time.
The camera was a happen chance, and original idea was time travel...

Deru - 1979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zd86tO2mMk
>>
>>18631725
So be careful what and how you record, lol, whoops. ~ to late...
All those pretty lights, heh!
>>
>>18631725
Yes he's talking full blown teleportation...
ITS DONE ON DEATH IF YOU KNOW HOW.
>>
>>18628598
einstien says theres at least one universe that all these are true in. pro tip: you cant prove it, stfu and go back to /sci
>>
>>18631725
A temple, is' a recorded image... ~ where one could manifest ones self.
>>
>>18631793
There is only one singular verse with many layered verses, tho... ;()
>>
>>18631793
An all that you state exist in this universe, regardless, due to you're discussion...
Thus these so called other universes are relative to you stating that.
>>
>>18628598
if this is true why does /x/ exist?
>>
>>18628598
all this damage control
>>
>>18628598
>Read the same books we read and agree with them and then we'll both think the same way
>>
>>18628598
daily reminder that superstitions about black cats lead to the black plague killing as many as it did

poor little cuties were killed instead of the rats spreading it
>>
>>18631715
I wish I was as naive as you.
>>
>>18628598
Thanks for looping all those things together, so that when a rational mind sees holes in one of them, they know that the rest can be taken with a grain of salt. XD
>>18631882
In case you didn't know, the plague is where the image of the grim reaper came from. The grim reaper, was sighted numerous time outside of farms and villages before the plague hit the area. Sounds scary, until you realize how they described him. He had a large beak like a bird with large eyes, wearing a black robe, and had a scythe. Except it wasn't a scythe, because he was described as "spraying something." In other words, it was a humanoid being in a suit, wearing a mask of some sort so he wouldn't contaminate himself, and was spraying either a chemical or some form of biological warfare into the crops. So the actual scary part is someone or something as far back as then was either developing and testing, or using an already created agent to kill people and see how well it would work/spread. Rats and fleas didn't do shit. They were the fall-guy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469118273417.jpg (159KB, 1275x1275px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469118273417.jpg
159KB, 1275x1275px
>>18633117
>>
That's a mighty big claim
The burden of proof on your combined claims must be heavy?
If it is all true, prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that none of it exists
>>
>>18628598

Hello, welcome to /x/!

Responses to your post will be of the following categories:

>non-sequitur
>troll posting
>agreement
>genuine disagreement

You may find it surprising that there still exist people who accept any suitable philosophy of a-posteriori evidence or fiat reasoning that aligns with their warped world view. These people are mentally disabled - lacking and being unable to develop certain critical thinking abilities that are vital to their intellectual independence and free agency - and because we are not monsters, we allow them to continue living among us.

For comparison, you can try, with only spoken words, to convince a chimp to grow a larger brain: While the animal may appear to exhibit some ability to understand and communicate with you, it will ultimately remain a chimp and its brain will tend to remain the same size.
>>
>>18628598
I have read many science books, believe in science first before emotions and rational thought prevailing over religious doctrine.
however, I have also had premonitions which have come true, am related to a gypsy, live in a house where a dark shadow figure runs up stairs, and had my brother become paranoid schizophrenic the night after having a dream where my evil side split away from me and consumed my brother.

so I dunno what to think about certain things anymore.
>>
>>18633266
Mens of low faith.
>>
>>18633271

Faith is fun, until you realize it just makes money for the people selling it to you.

Faith did not the computer make.

Faith did not the automobile make.

Faith did not penicillin make.

Faith did not calculus make.

Faith did not logic make.

Faith made nothing.
>>
File: IMG_9112.jpg (106KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9112.jpg
106KB, 1024x753px
>>18628598
Notice what wasn't mentioned.
Some conspiracies are too obvious to deny. I actually agree with everything OP said, but read between the lines. The paranormal cliches which plebeian minds latch onto are obviously ridiculous, but this doesn't utterly disprove the existence of the paranormal. Nor does it diminish the likelihood of conspiracies whose existence are quite plausible... often rooted purely in systems of money and power. Paranormal "connections" only serve to undermine the physical evidence, supplying ammunition to the conspirators against the whistleblowers.
Wake up, sheeple indeed.
>>
>>18633287
It made the monasteries that preserved the knowledge that made the renaissance possible, which heavily contributed to all of those. Faith made life worthwhile, bearable, and will continue to do so for the majority of humanity, and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>18633214
Glad I made you laugh. These bands if black robed reapers were also commonly spraying doors of houses. The people who saw them in the fields said it sounds like they were using their scythes to cut oats, but the oats weren't being cut as they swung the scythe. So they could have been hearing the spraying noise and mistaking it for a whoosh from a real scythe.
>>
>>18633458
Do you really believe thats what happened?
>>
>>18628598
>>The Earth/Moon isn't hollow
I notice you didn't include Mars in that list. Keep on fighting the good fight, brother. Someone's gotta stick it to those Martian bastards.
>>
>>18630079
The problem is... There are no true facts as long you don't prove it for yourself
>>
>>18628598
Wow what a smart kitty
>>
>unable to detect bait: the thread
>>
>>18630654
not him but i just wanted to point out that this is one of the single most eloquent posts i have seen on this, our hawaiiam spam recipes forum. thank you, anon.
>>
>>18633287
Lel
Knowing
>>
>>18628607
a meme was born
>>
>>18634689
Despair code was a hail mary or wholy mary. Or who cares kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
>>
God is real
>>
File: flat earthers btfo.png (33KB, 1008x630px) Image search: [Google]
flat earthers btfo.png
33KB, 1008x630px
k
>>
>>18631178
If it's deep enough it can be hollow. Or at least partially
>>
>>18636542
Because actual planets dont exist. They are just painted on the outer spheres that spin around us
>>
>>18633472
That's actually what was described and documented during the plague. That's their facts, I'm just retelling them and providing a logical explanation. There were also accounts of "mists" coming from above from large "comets" in the sky that even killed the foliage, not just the scythe guys spraying. They were sometimes seen in packs of 12 or more. What's crazy is the scythe are not mentioned in history books, but are mentioned in detail by the victims back then.

I just brought it up because its one of those things that punctures the modern day theories of what happened during the plague. I felt it fit the OPs post, because all the things he mentioned have enough holes in them to make anyone who actually thinks about it doubt the mainstream story. Its kind of like flat earthers, while they do their best to prove the earth is flat, all it really takes is enough evidence to at least say that the earth is not round. It may not be flat, but its definitely not a sphere, and that's when people start wracking their brains trying to figure out the truth. These steps can be applied to any mainstream story that has a conspiracy behind it in order to discern the truth. So to answer your question, yes I actually believe thats what happened. Someone or something was already testing biological/chemical weapons on unsuspecting humans as far back as then.
>>
>>18637490
????? or it was plague doctors wearing their standard outfits and trying any crazy-ass thing they could think of to combat the disease? They were literally rubbing rotten meat and feces into their sores to try to cure it, what else wouldn't they try at that point?
>>
>>18636542
Actually, believing that other planets would also be flat when stepping into the flat earth paradigm is what's retarded. You've taken false images from NASA, close ups of planets that no one has seen, that only exist in proven CGI, and applied it to the faint dots we see through a telescope that poorly, if it all, resemble the CGI forgeries. At best you might see something that looks similar to a ring on Saturn, or dots around Jupiter which mainstream science claims as moons, or mars being a faint red star. For all you know, they're not even anything you could land on! They could be holes in the dome that let's light through for whatever reason. You've taken a round earth lie about spherical planets existing, and erroneously applied it to the flat earth universe.

Its like one person living in a high rise apartment building in the city where everything is concrete and steel asking someone who lives in the amazon jungle in a tree house where everything is wood and plants "IF YOUR HOUSE AND ENVIRONMENT ARE MADE OUT OF PLANTS AMD WOOD, ARE THE CARS THERE MADE OUT OF PLANTS AND WOOD?" There are no cars. Maybe animals, but nothing resembling a car if you see my analogy. I know its not the best but its close. Another one would be two people talking about transportation(planets), one drives a car(spherical planets) the other rides a horse(planets that are lights on the dome) and saying that if their horse really is a transport, where do you put the gas in? It does not apply in the flat earth theory.
>>
>>18637512
Go read the actual documented cases where these "grim reapers" were actually sighted. They were not the doctors trying to cure people, they were what the people in the area saw before the plague showed up. After that is when witch doctors were trying their weird experiments, not before.
>>
>>18637535
What actual documented cases? We're talking about the literal dark ages, these people weren't exactly the best at objectively recording worldly events. Especially illiterate peasants who rarely left the fucking farm. I can't find any actual "recorded documented cases" anywhere, just claims by UFOlogists that such things exist, trust us guys, it's the real deal. Again, these outfits you described fit the plague doctor outfit almost perfectly, and many of them would be closely following the plague as it spread to new areas.

How about this for a far more logical explanation: someone in or near the town gets sick, or maybe all the other towns around have already had outbreaks so this one will probably be next, so a doctor shows up and starts trying whatever crackpot theory he's got to prevent the spread of the plague. Of course it doesn't work, because they're fucking idiots, but everyone who saw him thinks it was really weird, and it sure sticks in their memory when people start dropping right and left shortly afterward.
>>
Abrahamic religions are death cults. They offer rewards greater than anything you can imagine on earth ... but you won't see any of that while on earth. You have to die first. Not only that, but you have to die believing in their religion, or you suffer an even worse fate.
>>
>>18637566
Easy. Here's one.
Title is(pretty long..): A Chronicle of Prodigies and Portents that have Occurred Beyond the Right Order, Operation and Working of Nature, In both the Upper and Lower Regions of Earth, From the Beginning of the World up to these Present Times

"In Brandenburg [in Germany] there appeared in 1559 horrible men, of whom at first fifteen and later on twelve were seen. The foremost had beside their posteriors little heads, the others fearful faces and long scythes, with which they cut at the oats, so that the swish could be heard at a great distance, but the oats remained standing. When a quantity of people came running out to see them, they went on with their mowing."

Ummm... People documented shit all the time in the past wtf are you talking about? They had plenty of time without their cell phones lol.. The eyewitness accounts exist, you just have to do a bit of digging.
>>
>>18628598
skeptical cat is skeptical
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.