[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Sandy Hook a government conspiracy/false flag or did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 50

File: IMG_3793.jpg (107KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.jpg
107KB, 992x558px
Was Sandy Hook a government conspiracy/false flag or did it really happen?
>>
It was a drill, presented on television as a real tragedy.

This is standard procedure.
>>
File: coolfrog.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
coolfrog.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>18627514
>>18627443

I understand your guys desire to make some sense out of Sandy Hook, but it was just a deranged teenager killing a bunch of small children.

There's no big explanation behind the horror that happened there. It's just life in all its horrible fragileness.
>>
>>18627588
shill
>>
File: ImOKfrog.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
ImOKfrog.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>18627595

Yeah, it can be hard to stomach. I'd really wish there was some great conspiracy behind it all, it would mean that there was some sort of meaning to what happened (or didn't happen) there.
>>
It was Obama trying to take our guns away.
>>
File: 1299702803638.gif (1MB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1299702803638.gif
1MB, 358x358px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDa80HGl4kQ

It was all a conspiracy to make a hot new jam
>>
>>18627609
Can't tell if satire, or special.
>>
>>18627588
If it was some conspiracy to take the guns, you would think that someone would... you know... take the guns? Nothing changed, and crazy motherfuckers all over the country can still buy guns. Gun sales skyrocketed after the shooting. Now we're just counting the days until the next crazy motherfucker shoots up a school, theater, hospital, nightclub, or mall. Nothing will change then either.
>>
It really happened, and it's also a good litmus test for telling whether or not people are huge dicks.
>>
>>18627617
I vote special.
>>
>>18627618
My favorite part of that was that one gun show where somebody accidentally fired a gun, and everybody thought it was a mass shooting, so they all come waddling out of the convention center at full tilt, falling on their mordibly obese faces when they can't negotiate the curb in the parking lot.
>>
>>18627443
By far the best video on the topic:

https://youtu.be/smX9P7zXwAc
>>
>>18627618
I vote we fix this problem with more guns
>>
>>18627618
they didnt, but not for lack of trying. I dont usually go for the tinfoil theories but I do feel safer with a few guns in my home when reading them
>>
>>18627618
>>18627629
Gunless liberal cucks should be executed, and it'll be so easy when the time comes.
>>
That dudes face/expression gives me the fucking creeps every time.
>>
>>18627865
and they say gun nuts aren't just angry impotent morons who try to destroy everything they disagree with so they don't have to use their brains
>>
File: not paranormal.png (637KB, 1084x769px) Image search: [Google]
not paranormal.png
637KB, 1084x769px
>>
>>18627865
Spotted the morbidly obese pussy.
>>
File: IMAG0188.jpg (755KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0188.jpg
755KB, 1520x2688px
>>18627865
I actually look forward to this day, because it will be the day that you faggots find out that everyone you hate aren't so gunless after all, but rather it's just a simple case of everyone else not having tiny cocks (what your mom still refers to as your ding-dong, son) like you. It'll never happen though because you faggots are pussies. All talk, and no action. You'll just have to wait for Jesus to deal with all us someday when he returns, which is going to be any time now I'm sure, queer.
>>
>>18627618
Oh no sir, no. You see the Jews is a lot sneakier and smarter than us. They are planning to take away our guns but rather than just do it all at once, they have cooked up the convoluted, 6,666,666 part plan to do it gradually. In about three more centuries they will have enough false flags under their belts to justify it to the American public.
>>
It happened. The government did it.
>>
>>18627443
It was real but there were flaws. www.infowars.com
>>
>>18627618
SHALL
>>
>>18627618
NOT
>>
>>18627618
BE
>>
File: Gadsden.png (15KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Gadsden.png
15KB, 250x167px
>>18627618
INFRINGED
>>
>>18627618
It could just be a generic social experiment
>Now we're just counting the days until the next crazy motherfucker shoots up a school, theater, hospital, nightclub, or mall. Nothing will change then either.
Could also be a part of it, popularizing shooters and creating villains out of weirdos.

However, if this were the case, Smiggles would have had to have been an invented persona. Why they would choose to have him be a fierce anarcho-primitivist, I'm not sure. His life story seems to implicate problems within the system moreso than he himself, not sure why they would paint the system in an unfavorable light, either.

Could go either way from my perspective. It was a little too fishy, with the photoshops, inconsistencies, actors and such. And why kids? Maybe he really did post on that shooter forum so they thought they could frame him.
>>
File: unabomber-adolescente.jpg (18KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
unabomber-adolescente.jpg
18KB, 250x310px
>>18628527
I think that anarcho primitivism, it's the perfect boogeyman for the XXIth century.

Society will eventually clash with them and it's perfectly understandable that they react violently, after all that's what they believe in.

Study your affection
Trace the minds and thoughts and untied wisdom
Trapped behind your eyes
How could you release the tension
Created by your imagination
Camouflaged by knowing in the images you dwell upon
That conflicts with the reality of life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDuWtvYy5TU
>>
File: 121013-gun-laws-map.jpg (75KB, 666x523px) Image search: [Google]
121013-gun-laws-map.jpg
75KB, 666x523px
>>18627618
Obama tried.

Others did.
>>
>>18628136
>SKS with a banana mag
You're either incredibly lucky to own the ones made to take AK mags, or you butchered it.

>>18627618
Kill yourself, freedom-hating fuckwit.
>>
Sure smells like /pol/ in here.

Why is this thread even still up? It's not remotely paranormal.
>>
>>18627618
How do you know it wasn't done in order to fight gun control via reverse psychology?
>>
>>18627588
Just like clockwork. Where is the usual anon that assuredly knew the victims? Must've forgotten to log in or failed to get their shitposting shekels.
>>
Sandy hook is 10 minutes from my house. The school is demolished.
>>
>>18628764
>Must've forgotten to log in
Please check which website you're on at least.
>>
>>18628750
The ghosts of the children? Kinda paranormal.
>>
>>18628818
What about 6 years ago?
>>
I believe Lanza really killed those kids, I also believe the media spread some serious disinfo after the fact.

r8 my tinfoil level
>>
File: cucklebine.jpg (494KB, 962x635px) Image search: [Google]
cucklebine.jpg
494KB, 962x635px
>>18627443
do yall even remember colombine? matt stone and trey parker got a nice lil tv deal for that performance
>>
File: 1486192053038.jpg (36KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486192053038.jpg
36KB, 400x225px
>>18628927
Looks nothing alike
>>
>>18628927
this is the most retarded theory i've ever heard. please be joking.
>>
>>18627634
>"only mainstream media sources count" the video
Dumbest shit I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>18628927
I love the effort but this along the lines of the Alex Jones, Bill Hicks thing lol.
>>
1. birth certificates & death certificates apparently were never found for any of the children said to have died

2. they turned a perfectly good multi-million dollar elementary school into a park
>>
>>18629367

and than built a new school by it
>>
No, it really happened. A deranged autistic person shooting people isn't really a far fetched concept.

Not everything is a big conspiracy.
>>
>>18629405
If you watched any of the videos of the interview regarding the autistic boy's father, you'd learn it's all bullsbit. The 'father' can't even make a straight face and even smiles. The son was forced to kill those poor souls by the fucking government.

Why, you ask? To promote fear and paranoia.
>>
>>18628025
>>18628060
>>18628136
I'm going to enjoy the noose around your necks.
>>
>>18629448
I think you have a better chance of killing them with that edge m8
>>
>>18629510
This.

swords are more lethal than ropes
>>
>>18628136
if you don't have a tiny cock then why do you need that big gun?
>>
>>18628927
made me kek
>>
>>18629375
More like a prison for toddlers, making them used to confinement, fear and constant surveillance from a young age.
>>
>>18627588
Considering the inconsistencies with this event, its understandable people doubt it happened.
> First claimed it was 2 shooters
> Showed on TV they chased someone into the woods
> Arrested him, but he gets into the front of the car
> Coroner claims injuries were rifle caliber
> Only found handgun inside school
> AR was found inside the trunk of the car
> School had no records beyond 1 yr
> Later demolished paperwork and all

Looks like a duck and sounds like a duck.Its a false flag
>>
>>18628818
They "demolished" it paperwork and all.
No computer paperwork saved or anything left, really shady considering it was in the age when they were saving everything and backing up data.
>>
>>18629777
They even demolished the paperwork explaining how this thread is paranormal!
>>
facebook memorial pages went up a few days before the incident. I believe it was made up to distract the general public from something. that's what the government is good at
>>
>>18627634
>steve shekels
you're joking right
>>
>>18629775
Even if it wasn't a false flag, it showed me how the media uses Crisis actors to sell fear

So I guess its a win either way
>>
File: sandy hook.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>18627588
I bet you personally knew someone who died there too, right?
>>
>>18627595
autism speaks
>>
>>18629436
fuck off autist
>>
>>18630865
>>18630872

big old shills
>>
>>18630893
Yep, and you're a shill for the other side.

Now the whole lot of you, fuck off of /x/
>>
>>18629739

you can't protect yourself with your dick you faggo
>>
>>18628136
haha shhhh be quiet. Very embarrassing man child shut up now please
>>
>>18628735
It was made to take them. I only paid 85 bucks for it too. These things were dirt cheap in the mid to late 90s. It was the first rifle I bought when I turned 18.

I had another one with a shorter barrel (about an inch or so), which was labeled in the gun store as a Paratrooper's SKS. It also took AK mags, and came with a bayonet. I traded it for a 7mm lever action, which I love, but I kind of wish I'd held onto the SKS.

I am a machinist though, so I could at least in practice do professional quality gun smithing. It's something I'd actually like to get into, but most of the firearms I own aren't any that I want to practice on, and I'm not about to do unlicensed work for others. Most of the ones I own currently were my grandfather's hunting rifles and shotgun, so obviously I don't want to fuck with those.
>>
File: dont_tread.jpg (13KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
dont_tread.jpg
13KB, 237x213px
>>18628510
>>
File: F7Smdtm.gif (396KB, 450x230px) Image search: [Google]
F7Smdtm.gif
396KB, 450x230px
>>18628589
So most of the country has expanded on gun rights or done nothing, and this is somehow proof that there is a conspiracy to take everyone's guns?
>>
>>18627629
>>18627618

I saw these exact posts on another website regarding another shooting last week.
>>
>>18629436
>The 'father' can't even make a straight face and even smiles.

And the rotten old jews want us to believe that such a person could produce autistic spawn.
>>
Here's the real answer to this one.
>hur dur it really happened
>there's no conspiracy
>If it was to take mah guns why we still have guns
Go Wiki the Port Arthur Massacre
That even successfully helped de-gun Australia and New Zealand.
The US Government has been trying to recreate that magic here, but so far have only strengthened the average US Citizen that guns are even more necessary.

Columbine really happened and there's plenty of evidence of that.
Sandy Hoax was poorly planned, hence why the evidence for a tragedy there is weak and challenged.
>hur dur yer stupid. it was dah kid with duh guns
And yet you can provide no real proof or evidence that Sandy Hook was a real-life tragedy.
>>
>>18632037
>That even successfully helped de-gun Australia and New Zealand.
edit:That EVENT
>>
>>18628735
Democrat here.
Pacific Northwest.

You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.

I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.

And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.

You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.

I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.

But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.

The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..

Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.
>>
>>18632050
>The new Navy SEAL meme
>>
>>18632050
Super kek
>>
>>18627443
Doubt anyone will believe me but I have no reason to shill.

I know Adam's cousin and have for years before this thing happened. I remember us all waking up at our friend's house and seeing this on the news. We all joked about them having the last name until we say that Adam killed his aunt. He broke down in tears and we had to drive him home and push him through all the media that had swarmed his mother's house.
>>
>>18632115
hey panty-waste
don't like the thread? don't read it.
I can't get the retarded chubbuck thread to go away, so it looks like this one will stay, too
now, you fuck off of /x/
>>
>>18627443
how is this paranormal
>>
>>18632144
Actually, no. I will stay because I wish to discuss stuff of paranormal nature, not politics. So you can fuck right back off to /pol/.
>>
>>18632154
it's conspiracy, hence /x/related

>>18632157
conspiracy isn't /pol/ jackass. and considering I haven't been to /pol/ i suggest you fuck off back to /mlp/
>>
>>18632157
>hur dur me no like this thread
>hur dur i'll keep posting in it to keep it alive
>>
>>18632178
Yeah, because me posting here is totally the only thing keeping it alive. How about you spend that precious brainpower that you just wasted on coming up with that genius argument there to locate which board this shit belongs on?
>>
>>18632154
>>18632154
In 2011, Foster the People (Known Satan worshipers), released a song by the name of "Pumped Up Kicks". In the song, they feature the lyrics, "All the other kids with their pumped up kicks, run better run, faster than my bullet".

This video was shot in Newtown, where the Sandy Hook shooting took place.

At 3:17 in their music video for pumped up kicks, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ), you can see Sandy Hook. And, a year later, a school shooting happened at Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut. The theory is that three of the "artists" are not actually artists at all.

Suspected fake Artist list:

Mark Foster:
Suspected to be John Podesta.

Jacob Fink:
Suspected to be Michael T. Flynn.

Mark Pontius:
Suspected to be Michael Flynn Jr.
>>
>>18632171
Then fucking keep it that way, this is a typical /pol/ argument going on here. Focus on proving or disproving, not having a cringeworthy dick-measuring contest with those who disagree with you, you potato.
>>
>>18632190
nice way to ignore the facts of the case, belloc.
As I see it here, you're the one doing the cringe-worthy dick contests you faggot.
If you were anymore inbred you would be a sandwich.
>>
>>18632157
>>18632185
>>18632190
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.
>>
>>18632222

That was pathetic, but kind of cute in a way.
>>
>>18632203
And just what are the facts of the case? How was I doing any dick measuring contest? I'm just tired of seeing more and more /pol/shit flood into /x/ everyday despite the fact that you have your very own board to talk about it.

>>18632222
Thank you for the entertaining read, but it means nothing.
>>
OP HERE I posted this thread to /x/ because it was meant to discuss conpusacy theories, not to get political. Calm the fuck down
>>
>>18632376
Conspiracy*
>>
>>18627629
Was that an actual video, or are you saying it as a joke?
>>
>>18627603
I really wish I could see the video for fucks sake
>>
>>18632222
Kek. New pasta
>>
>>18628136
that was bad to read
plz refrain from posting
>>
Don't watch this if you're a Shill

>https://youtu.be/VKr-av9jVx8
>>
File: 1000ydstare.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1000ydstare.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>18627443
Soldiers who have seen some shit get the 1,000 yard stare

This Lanza fuck got the 10,000 yard stare. This nigga seen some serious shit. Most likely traumatized into Manchurian Candidate-MK ULTRA style submission since he was a kid, forced to watch FBIs private stock of snuff and hurtcore cp for hours while being sleep deprived, electroshock therapy, gang raped repeatedly, forced to endure being used as a human toilet for weeks then told by his handlers what to do for his country and when to do it, no questions asked.
>>
>>18627595
but that anon isn't advertising anything you mindless fucking parrot.
>>
>>18633968
Workes for various al-Qaeda knockoff groups well enough just less hashish on this guess
>>
>>18630856
great pic, like how none of the sheeple respond to it lmao
>>
File: sandy hook.jpg (240KB, 962x1400px) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook.jpg
240KB, 962x1400px
>>
>>18627443
probably happened

but they acted so fucking weird with how they handled it
>>
File: Booths_Caesar.jpg (126KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Booths_Caesar.jpg
126KB, 375x500px
Here's a pic of John Wilkes-Booth (far left), his brother, and famous actor father on stage. Lincoln was shot in a theatre.

Think about it.
>>
https://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/

Read this if you're questioning Sandy Hook. Very thorough investigation of Lanza's personality and idiosyncrasies. You can really see the progression of his psychosis.
>>
>>18637544
It's funny how some retarded Lanza fan on /r9k/ called me a philosophag for "bowing down to false gods", i.e. philosophers, when it's obvious from all the evidence that Lanza read John Zerzan, Jane Goodall and others. So much for his incredibly "original" worldview.
>>
>>18627443
Ya know OP, I have no idea. I can understand inconsistent facts in the heat of the moment, because the media has a bit of a reputation for running away with a story. However, all the inconsistencies that remain after the fact are pretty puzzling.
>>
>>18632185

These kinds of threads are always here, like how /v/ can have deep sea threads. Get over yourself or apply to be a mod
>>
>>18637975
Oh, well now I see the error in my ways. I'm so stuck on myself that I wish for political discussions to be on the board for political discussions. Thank you for this enlightenment.
>>
>>18637982

Why does it bother you so much? Are there really any better threads in the catalog? Wanna get all the conspiracy threads off /x/ so we can make room for your RP thread?
>>
>>18637994
I wouldn't mind conspiracy threads if they didn't devolve into the same tiring political arguments that never go anywhere. They provide a gateway for /pol/ to come here and shitpost, and you know as well as I do they don't need any more persuasion to leak on to any particular board and screech autistically about whatever political viewpoint they may have. Any conspiracy thread that doesn't involve politics is fine by me.
>>
File: 6035087765_26fe1d6a17_b.jpg (184KB, 958x728px) Image search: [Google]
6035087765_26fe1d6a17_b.jpg
184KB, 958x728px
>>18632222
Check'd
>>
It's only political insofar as the source of the conspiracy.
However, it is still a conspiracy, ergo worthy of time on /x/
Sandy Hook was another attempt to recreate the Port Arthur Massacre:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
Port Arthur allowed the government here to push through a gun ban that is still in effect today.
As always, the US citizens only fight harder to keep their guns instead.
Chances are slim that the citizenry in the US will ever experience a tragedy suitable enough to give up guns.
The US Government should plan better next time. Too many plot holes in Sandy Hoax...
>>
>>18638003
>shitpost
>on /x/
You do realize that 99% of /x/ posts are by definition shitposts? And that elusive 1% is what we are all waiting to see. You whining about it is a shitpost. So shut the fuck up and contribute something, instead of shitpost-whining about what you don't like.
>>
Maybe it was a fluke.
>>
File: spoopselementary.jpg (143KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
spoopselementary.jpg
143KB, 992x558px
I want to know why the parents were acting strange during news interviews after the shooting. strange as in it doesn't look like how a parent would grieve after the loss of their child to a maniac.
>>
I'd like to see the crime scene photos. unlike other crime scenes with bloody pictures, they've only shown a picture of an office with the glass shattered, which ultimately doesn't prove shit.
>>
>>18638840
Fuck right off with your "/x/ is shit tho" non-argument. It's not the place to shitpost about politics. /pol/ is shit, but that's no reason for me to go over there and shitpost about skeletons popping out, now is it?

I must say though, that today has been a lot better.

>>18638797
An anon in another thread suggested a conspiracy board exclusively for non-paranormal conspiracies. I like this idea.
>>
>>18639946
I love it when you get smacked with the truth that it's suddenly a non-argument.
whatever you say, summerfeg, whatever you say....lel
>>
>>18640014
How is it an argument? If I thought /ck/ was shit, that's no reason for me to post about my favorite classic rock songs there. If I thought /k/ was shit, that's no reason for me to post cooking recipes there. It's rather clear that it's no argument.
>>
>>18627595

You might be joking, but there are people who legitimately torment, threaten, and psychologically torture survivors and the families of victims because they believe it a hoax. Saying things like "Shill" to sensible, realistic comments only furthers that type of shitcockery. Please don't, just because you want to be a Cool Edgelord, doesn't mean there aren't consequences to your actions in the real world.
>>
>>18627514
Die you fucking idiot slob
>>
>>18640089 be careful with that edge, please. it's sharp and can lead to some rather deep owies.
>>
I don't see why guns being illegal should stop you from owning a gun, laws are spooks after all. I'd personally love to own a gun to protect myself when the NWO comes knocking.
>>
I thought about Sandy Hook the other day what it must've been like, I wish there was CCTV footage, not just to be morbid but to see how the people reacted. We've seen plenty of teenagers getting killed so Columbine and the likes is nothing special. Closest I've seen is the reason Mexican school shooting where they looked about 9 or so and most of them just stood there and didn't move.
>>
>>18640132 I think the NWO has already started the takeover process. and we're in the second phase right now where we start to see the breakdown of ethics and general morality.
>>
>>18640205
Well my morality only goes as far as "don't tread on me or my friends and we cool" I don't really care what gets weird sexual things get normalized I'm all for free love and hard partying. What I do have a problem with is authority, if the NWO cucks actually expect me to submit and conform they have another thing coming.
>>
>>18630893
fuck off shitskin>>18630903
>>
>>18640218
A racist on 4chan.

So original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8onw3mlHo
>>
>>18640132
>posting a Stirner meme
>with that comment
>>
>>18640229
I'm not saying guns should be illegal if that's what you think I'm implying, I'm saying that the law should be no problem for individualists. Or maybe you mean that the NWO is a spook in which case touche but it's good to be a little cautious. I'd rather not be victim to another man's will.
>>
>>18640238
Yeah, I mean the NWO thing lel. I'm an anarchist-communist, so I fully agree with and support the other points. I'm just shit-posting.
>>
A relative of mine was the first responder and he told me he saw the kids bodies on the floor he was given a break after that
>>
>>18640258
I should add that although I believe him and the other relative who was a kid who attended that school I'm a bit confused by the "councedences" or subliminal messages that alluded to the shooting as well as some weird stuff after that. Maybe Adam was a sleeper agent or something
>>
>>18627443
It should be obvious to any reasonably sane individual that, in all likelihood, it DID happen. A lot of people suffer horribly because of people who doubt it (doubt their pain). I myself had to do something positive after a traumatizing event to see deniers are toxic and negative to society and not worth listening to. When toxic people spew out their hate, I can think of all the good I've done and I soon forget about them.
>>
Hoax without a doubt
>>
>>18639799

Because "people grieve in different ways" lol. Like not showing any legitimate compassion or sorrow. (Lol) Like laughing and joking seconds before they give televised speeches concerning their recently deceased children. (Lol)

Something wasn't right about Sandy Hook.
>>
>>18640503 that's what I was referring to.
>>
>>18640118
This post coming from a mass murder denier is rich
>>
>>18629775
Any proof to back up that
>Green text makes it fact
Bullshit?
>>
>>18633444
That's pretty conclusive
>>
>>18641314 oh I'm not outright denying it, I'm just wondering where the usual crime scene photography is.
>>
>>18637809
geeze, let it go
>>
>>18627588
wow I been studying shill technique and can tell that every post replied to yours is a shill except for yourself. They created this thread to distract us from any thing relevant. It's easy to spot once you read the technique.
>>
This is clearly a shill thread. The shills work together not always to spread lies but also to latch onto anything that derails the thread.
>>
>>18629775
>> First claimed it was 2 shooters

This is incredibly common though. People commonly mistake a single shooting for multiple people because they're not familiar with guns and how the sound of a bullet firing travels.
>>
>>18629878
>facebook memorial pages went up a few days before the incident.

No they didn't. They were cached by google with dates that predated the shooting and this happens constantly and has happened constantly due to their scraping system.
>>
>>18640217
>weird sexual things get normalized
Like what? What kind of "weird sexual things" aren't considered normal nowadays? Just curious.
>>
>>18641406
Fuck off. He was a mentally ill faggot who used radical literature to further fuel his delusions.
>>
>>18627443

it really happened my best friend works with the father of one of the kids who got killed and met the kid at a company picnic type deal.

people that say they're all actors and that it was a drill are fucking tin foil hat wearing retards. why don't you go tell that guy that his kid isn't really dead and that it was a government operation to take your guns away (after which they never took any guns away).
>>
>>18642170
$0.01 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>18642250

typical retard response
>>
I'm trying to read the official reports but heaps is redacted with black boxes. Is there a way to bypass the black boxes?
>>
>>18642250
there's no advertising there you parroting fuck. go to /v/ if you want to see actual fucking shilling.
>>
>>18642329
no. probably still sensitive to the case. if it contains evidence and someone were to get hold of it that would make it useless.
>>
Reading through this thread is actually opening me up to the idea of a conspiracy, but my biggest question is why? I don't know if I buy that it would just be to take away guns, are there any other theories?
>>
>>18642557
We're all unwitting participants in a field exercise. The government runs training drills like this all the time, but the only difference is that this one extends outside of the one small community. They let the media and general populace in on it in order to better understand how to manipulate public reactions and opinions during situations like it in the future.
>>
File: Chicago homicides.jpg (487KB, 1708x1346px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago homicides.jpg
487KB, 1708x1346px
>>18627618
>you would think that someone would... you know... take the guns?

Has to be done through legislation, and legislation that doesn't have support will NOT get passed. They staged the event to try and get popular support for stealing our guns, but it failed miserably, as will ALL attempts to disarm the American people.

>Now we're just counting the days until the next crazy motherfucker shoots up a school, theater, hospital, nightclub, or mall.

Meanwhile, those same legal firearms are used by law abiding citizens to stop THOUSANDS of crimes and save citizen lives every....single.....day.

We don't need to ban guns, we need to ban NIGGERS.
>>
>>18643387

Guns are a pussies weapon.
Learn to live by the sword. Must be relieving that you can sit back and kill someone from a distance, or drop a bomb on them while dissociating yourself from murder.
>>
File: I'll kick yer ass.jpg (54KB, 558x669px) Image search: [Google]
I'll kick yer ass.jpg
54KB, 558x669px
>>18643414
>>
File: Fatassato Mashpotashi.gif (997KB, 245x229px) Image search: [Google]
Fatassato Mashpotashi.gif
997KB, 245x229px
>>18643414

No need for a gun when you have blade skills.
>>
File: Ted-Nugents-Rent-Boy.png (320KB, 499x314px) Image search: [Google]
Ted-Nugents-Rent-Boy.png
320KB, 499x314px
>>18643433
>>
>>18643414
you know, crossbows and trebuchets existed before modern firearms and explosives.
>>
File: .......jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
.......jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>18643441
>>
File: P82GvlT.gif (1MB, 225x199px) Image search: [Google]
P82GvlT.gif
1MB, 225x199px
>>18643439
"Cardio is for the weak. I let mah machines do the talkin"
>>
>>18643444

Those are also pussy weapons. But they actually required skill to fire and often left you open if someone got too close to you.
>>
File: stand back m'lady.jpg (66KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
stand back m'lady.jpg
66KB, 600x900px
>>18643452
>>
File: iherdsomething3.jpg (100KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
iherdsomething3.jpg
100KB, 800x1066px
>>18643448
>>18643456
Long hair, don't care
>>
File: back off, or else.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
back off, or else.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18643455
>this fucking guy
>>
>>18643455
much like modern firearms and artillery, tanks, the like. the only area i would agree with you on would be drones.
>>
>>18643414
>Guns are a pussies weapon.
>Learn to live by the sword.
>>
>>18643461
>>18643462
>>18643465

>So mad that you know I'm right. Look at the Americans praise their guns like a religious cult

Bet you guys feel so big with something that kills things with just the curling of your finger.
>>
>>18643457
this is fucking getting down. look at him. majestic bastard. he leaves it out for all the world to see. he says 'here i am world, come rock with me'. and you know what, we do. we rock with him.
>>
>>18643469
not big, famto, safe.
>>
File: Ron.jpg (3MB, 4500x3660px) Image search: [Google]
Ron.jpg
3MB, 4500x3660px
>>18643469
>foreigners so butthurt and jealous that they can't own guns like Americans, that they sperg out every single time somebody mentions a gun
>>
>>18643483

>I'm a Canadian citizen who can legally get a gun dumbfuck

But I was right about the American thing LOL
>>
>>18643469
holy shit. i saw your reply from the front page and had to stop by and let you know that you are a massive faggot.
>>
>>18643488
i mean, it's just as easy to stab. the weapon doesn't even have to be sharp. now cutting a throat or any other major artery, that could be an art. but try to cut a moose or bear, it jus won't end well. so, you have to prescribe some 30 millimeter medicine.
>>
>>18643500

>It's as easy to get up close to someone, get by their defenses and put a blade in them as it is to aim a device and pull a trigger

So you openly admit to preferring guns cause you can't get up and bloody with a bear?
Fucking Chuck Norris is laughing at your pansy ass
>>
File: ..jpg (201KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
201KB, 1000x667px
>>18643488
>still mad as fuck, jealous, and sperging out like a bitch
>>
>>18643515

Ironically you die by a gun shot wound in 3 years. Enjoy your short life
>>
>>18643514
sure. why the fuck would someone be stupid enough to fight a bear willingly. good on you for accepting that moose require firearms though. those are genuinely dangerous. don't get me wrong man, I'm not just gonna hunt a bear. i have no need for that. but, if my loved ones and i are out innawoods or whatever and a bear or moose or cougar is posturing to attack, i will put in as many rounds necessary to drop them. nor do i go out and brandish my weapons at every ghetto looking nigger and instigate a gunfight. and yes, given that an opposing human doesn't have a firearm, a bladed weapon would be just as easy and seemingly careless to use.
>>
>>18629775
No, it's a duck.
>>
>>18643536
to add to this. i don't carry my pistol all the time and generally the little hand weapon i keep in my car is an extending baton. because aesthetic af.

lol captcha was a bow wtf
>>
>>18643536

>I like guns cause I wouldn't be able to defend myself otherwise
>>
>>18643558
now you're just reaching. how does a human defend against a bear? that's right, weapon. how can a human defend against another human? well shit, it looks like it's situational.
>>
File: ......png (576KB, 553x983px) Image search: [Google]
......png
576KB, 553x983px
>>18643519
Unironically, you die this spring after getting hit by a truck while riding your bicycle home after buying another katana from the local flea market. Enjoy your short life, maplenigger.
>>
>>18643565

>Still hasn't realized I've been blatantly trolling on the American gun craze stereotype
>>
>>18643558
>>I don't like guns cause I'm afraid of actually defending myself

FTFY
>>
>>18632126
>my father works for nintendo: the post
>>
>>18643572

>I don't own a bike nor do I own any swords.

But I'm serious about the gunshot thing bro, you'll see.
>>
>>18643576
>still hasn't realized I've been playing along

i am glad we derailed the thread together. take it easy, leafanon.
>>
>>18643587

>You can say what you want but deep down we both know you were serious and ready to pointless yell at someone over an anonymous message board while doing nothing productive but trying to prove your ideals to someone who basically doesn't even exist in your reality.
>>
File: ......jpg (37KB, 520x373px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
37KB, 520x373px
>>18643581

Sure you don't.

I bet you keep them with your nunchuks.
>>
>>18643601
i mean yeah we can go on another tangent if you'd like. im here for entertainment before work. i think dude posting the pictures and calling you maplenigger is taking it a little more seriously though.
>>
>>18643604

Actually, the only weapons I own are kitchen knives. I'm Buddhist so I try to refrain from hurting other things, nor do I feel threatened enough to warrant the acquiring of weapons.
>>
>>18643612

Can I lay tangent to your curves? We can go flat earth so I run parallel to your body.

It was fun posting contrasting pictures to him though
>>
>>18643636
it was. that majestic long haired yet balding man has been a personal favorite for years. i bet he's a cool guy.
>>
>>18641419
>I've been studying shill technique

And I've seen quite a few shoops in my time and I can tell because of the pixels
>>
>>18643648

I bet everyone on here is cool
>>
>>18643469
nah senpai I just like to shoot pop cans
>>
File: 834984.jpg (58KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
834984.jpg
58KB, 540x304px
>>18627868
>>
>>18628136
"It's okay when we call others queer, you disgusting conservative faggot!"

Why are liberals always so hypocritical?
>>
File: 1446525643362.jpg (348KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1446525643362.jpg
348KB, 999x999px
did you really happen?
>>
File: fuckingoogaboogas.png (338KB, 816x516px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingoogaboogas.png
338KB, 816x516px
>>18643773
>>
>>18640254
>anarco-communist

nigga...
>>
>>18628136

I already have returned, and you're not going to enjoy my judgement on your soul unless you change your ways.
>>
It was obviously real.

See how realistic these people walking in circles are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
>>
>>18638797
They didn't "ban" guns here in Australia, we can still get them fairly easily you just have to demonstrate a need to have one. Want a handgun? Join a shooting club and you can get one. Want a semi auto? Have a genuine need for one, like being a professional too shooter or a large property owner. We can still get guns, hell I've owned several but you can't just go buy them. It works well because it keeps them out of the hands of your average idiot.
>>
>>18642476
So there's no 'h4xors' go around in paint/photoshop to remove the black redacted boxes?
>>
File: dunno.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>18627443
I don't believe so. Speaking from my own personal experiences working for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, government workers are fucking idiots. The levels of incompetency I dealt with on a daily basis is why I quit that job. People over in the hospital would leave patient medical records face up EVERYWHERE, and when you tried to explain why it was bad they would look at you like you had three eyes or something. I now work for the U.S. National Security Agency. I've seen little evidence of the advanced hackers and whatnot that people associate with this agency. Maybe I don't have high enough security clearance but I've yet to see the malware or terminator robots that I was told about by the good folks on 4chan. Most of what we do is general security maintenance on federal websites. There are usernames and passwords on sticky notes on almost every computer monitor on my floor.

Based on my own experiences, I highly doubt the U.S. government or its shit for brains employees could pull off something like that. I'm not a shill though, so I'm going to say that I encourage you guys to have open discussions about these kinds of things. It's good to have a healthy suspicion of your government, and it's your right to question and/or protest it.
>>
>>18644041
To paraphrase MGS2, I'd say the governments are more concerned with creating context, than with creating content. Our society is a self-policing one, we build our own gallows and the MIBs pull the fucking lever.
>>
>>18627634
Got about 2 minutes in before I couldn't take him seriously anymore

>If you don't react to a tragic event like a white mom in a movie would react than you are invalid
>>
Of course it was a hoax, only paid government shills or jews would say otherwise. There is so much evidence that it was a false flag.
>>
>>18627443
Where are the pictures of the kids and Lanza?
Until I see those I will not 100% believe it actually happened.
>>
>>18632126
There is always someone who posts that they knoew someone related to the incident or was their at the time of the event in a lot of these events. Its fishy as fuck and I can never tell if its someone memeing or shilling or telling the truth anymore.
>>
>>18628735
>>>18628136
>>SKS with a banana mag
>>You're either incredibly lucky to own the ones made to take AK mags, or you butchered it.

Are they rare or something?
>>
>>18643816
Yet you cannot have a gun to protect yourself. Rights don't need a reason, you're a slave to the state with no self determination.
>>
>>18629775

I remember watching them chase that guy down and put him in the cop car. I wasn't even thinking about it when my gf was like, "Why does he get to sit up front?". I never heard anything about it afterwards.
>>
>>18645795
Yea owning a gun for protection isn't considered a valid reason here. While I personally would like to own one for that reason I understand why we aren't allowed to. We have basically zero gun crime and it's so risky to even discharge one without a shitload of charges that you'll almost never encounter someone who's willing to use one against you (unless your a criminal). All in all it works pretty well. I haven't seen a shooting on the news in years, not to say it doesn't happen but it's very rare.
>>
>>18643773
So is this suggesting our bed are receivers for government satellites?
>>
>>18630865
....too much
>>
>>18646226
>I haven't seen a shooting in the news in years

Mate, you don't watch the news.

And gun crime is a meaningless statistic, the tool used to commit a crime is irrelevant to the crime itself. All in all it works perfectly at disarming the population and returning Australia to how it was always meant to be, a penal colony.
>>
File: sandyhook2.png (481KB, 1365x2338px) Image search: [Google]
sandyhook2.png
481KB, 1365x2338px
>>18630903
That's not what a shill is.
>>
>>18647626
The way it is being used on this board currently, yes it is.

Hell, I stubbed my toe on my desk 10 minutes ago and now my desk qualifies as a shill by current standards.
>>
Everything about the locations of sandy hook and similar shooting indicate that they are not just random kids with guns. ssri side effects, serotonin syndrome or medication withdrawal is one big possibility.i never hear anybody talk about.mkultra tho. it's possible but not very probable adam lanza did it all by himself. never underestimate an autistic gun nut who is just going off his medication. coming off medication is worse than being on it. that might be what happened in aurora. past, present, future; back to the future mkultra mind control too. sandy hook, aurora, columbine, isla vista, virginia tech, ... so much of all of them seemed a bit staged or off to me. i know not every mass shooting is mkultra related or a government operation but it's hard to believe they aren't. they may as well all take place on military bases. well, some actually do.fear induced dissociation to control the population on a small scale and a large scale is what the governments have been doing to distract the population for as long as there have been governments. War is always better for the people in power.
>>
>>18643773
>not sleeping on a memory foam mattress
it's like you want to serve as a radio beacon for government satellite electromagnetic field cell nucleus imprisonment so that the pedophile psychic vampire elites can continue draining your life force
>>
>>18627618
so what you're saying is... it was a conspiracy to not take guns?
>>
>>18627443
both
>>
>>18627443
it absolutely happened. my nephew died in that.
>>
I think they knew it was going to happen and didnt stop it.
>>
>>18627443
It happened. Autists will claim it's fake just because the government won't release footage of kids getting shot. As a result, they cannot masturbate their gore boner and screech "conspiracy" to a relatively normal (trend-wise) event.
>>
>>18648018
>med withdrawal

you simply do not know how absolutely debilitating withdrawals are, anon. and, most of the time, seratonin imbalances just lead to chronic depression and frequent migraines.

t. first hand experience with both
>>
>>18649597
It's an effort to force a pointless dialogue to distract people. Some people based their votes entirely on this issue. Making people care about ultimately pointless things is a way to keep them dormant. The media plays the biggest role in controlling the narrative, but they're following orders.
>>
http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Just download the evidence and prove half the narrative that is pushed.
I don't buy the "smiggles" crap... It is way too easy to find a fucked up kid that might have written some shit that was crazy and disappear or just commit suicide like a lot of people who need personal help that would write something like that.
>>
>>18642170
>>18640258
>>18632126
Are we being shilled? Unsure about the second post though bc they also conceded >>18640270
>>
>>18647415
Yea but our crime is generally low, the worst places are generally areas with high levels of overseas immigrants. Australia in general is a over regulated country but we're perfectly free to do most shit. In the territory you can basically do whatever you want (getting a gun licence is particularly easy). We just don't fear our government and other members of the community. Should come for a visit and see how you like it.
>>
>>18627614
This
>>
>>18650086
could be shills, trolls, real
who knows
>>
>>18650668
I live there and can assure you Australia is shite and a gun license is pointless if you can't use them or purchase useful guns with it.
>>
>>18649634
You mean your fake nephew
>>
>>18643763
Retard
>>
was that video of the parent smiling and laughing then start crying after he's on the podium real?
>>
>>18627865
>>
>>18627443
Fake. We would have pictures of bodies by now. Or even camera footage from the school.
>>
>>18641314
>being gullible enough to believe every dumb ass story you hear.
>believing crisis actors
>falling for false flags and social manipulation

i bet you think the holocaust happened too, huh, skippy?
>>
>>18641372
their bullshit story is that it was "too awful."
then they bulldozed the school so no one can investigate.
just a ruse to give gun-grabbers a foothold in colorado and promote their political agenda.
if your government doesn't want you to be able to defend yourself, ask yourself why that may be.
bet i catch hell for saying all this since /x/ is largely populated by liberal pussies who are sensitive and into chakras, crystals, mysticism, and other nonsensical faggotry, but honestly think about it:
why would your government want you defenseless?
remember what the response time was at sandy hook? at the aurora theater?
hell, the cops had their thumbs up their asses and did jack shit while a couple of goons shot up columbine. they sat in the parking lot while kids got murdered.
that's all you need to know about their willingness and ability to intervene when civilian lives are on the line.
>>
>>18650086
I'm not a shill I'm genuinely related though it'll make me look like one is there anything you'd like me to post? Next time I visit them I'll be sure to post a picture of the house and my cousin the first responder
>>
>>18652702
>why would your government want you defenseless?
>remember what the response time was at sandy hook? at the aurora theater?
>hell, the cops had their thumbs up their asses and did jack shit while a couple of goons shot up columbine. they sat in the parking lot while kids got murdered.
>that's all you need to know about their willingness and ability to intervene when civilian lives are on the line.
Thank you for this, some sense on this board. I'm not gonna lie, it's mostly the reason I come here --- /pol/ is too shitty. Even though most people on this board hate political conspiracies, I still find this the best place to discuss them and find other people's thoughts on them.
>>
File: 1485147192230.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485147192230.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>no gunman
>no bodies
>pictures of the same students being escorted out of the school multiple times in different sequence
>press and President on the scene in twelve seconds flat
>school had been closed
>police all wearing actor identification tags in pictures

>>18643439
This guy is legitimately a good swordsman, you should watch some of his videos. Basically the morbidly obese Lindybeige of proper stance and practice.
>>
>>18640503
>>18640503
>>18640503
>>18640503
Listen I haven't seen any other stuff to convince me one way or the other if Sandy Hook was somehow "fake" but wtf is the rebuttal to this??
>>
>>18654467
"I know someone who knows someone who died so stfu it was really really real"

or a bunch of shitposts about swords that almost killed the thread. The shills don't have anything else to say desu
>>
>>18654467
>>18654501
stop searching, right fucking now. Final warning.
>>
>>18627443

the fuck is wrong with his face? it does that weird thing where the eyes follow you around the room
>>
Nancy Lanza is Anne Haddad
>>
>>18654607
He was post-humously diagnosed with anorexia and malnutrition.
>>
>>18627614
Nox did nothing wrong
>>
>>18627865
All the guns in the world won't save you from a single drone 3,000 ft above your home, retard. You'd never know it was coming
>>
>>18628589
Most new gun legislation helps gun owners, fucking idiot. Your map accounts for things which help you buy guns.
>>
File: IMG_0407.jpg (100KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
100KB, 500x712px
>>18632050
>>
File: Guns_South_Map.jpg (75KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Guns_South_Map.jpg
75KB, 700x500px
>>18632050
Whatever you say kiddo.
>>
God fucking damn it's not every day I think /x/ is /k/. What the hell.
>>
>>18640254
>Anarcho-Communist
So a retard?
>>
>>18641419
You're right! Everyone is a shill except you, me, and the guy you replied to!
>>
>>18627443
See >>18654967
>>
>>18643514
I don't want to get blood on my MAGA hat and shirt.
>>
>>18632050
Underrated post.
>>
>>18632050
why do you people want to kill the half of the amricans in the us?
>>
File: 5124008021_2061bcbbca_b.jpg (323KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
5124008021_2061bcbbca_b.jpg
323KB, 800x530px
>>18655113
No it isn't. Overconfident arrogant faggotry will get you dead.
>>
>>18637029
underrated. that video was all the proof I needed.
>muh 'crisis actors' tho
>>
File: oregon electoral map.png (23KB, 343x300px) Image search: [Google]
oregon electoral map.png
23KB, 343x300px
>>18632050
The rural folks in Cascadia voted for Trump, nigga.
>>
>>18627588

nah it was obama faking a tragedy to grab guns, thats just how the us government works
>>
>>18627443
>Was Sandy Hook a government conspiracy/false flag or did it really happen?
No, I think it really happened... In fact it's probably still there and you can see that the building was in fact erected.
>>
>>18627443
That image on the top left is a shop, Adam Lamza was not a real person. Anyone who would actually look like that would have autism so crippling they would be in a wheel chair.
>>
>>18627588
There were 30 aledged victims of gunfire that day, 28 died. That is an insane death rate for an autistic kid who has no weapons training.
>>
>>18655466
They tore it down, retard.
>>
File: 1276558957685.jpg (51KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
1276558957685.jpg
51KB, 300x451px
>>18632050
It's going to be so delicious when your pet apes and assorted shitskins start eating you. I hope Seattle and Portland burn and the fire is fueled for days by dead leftist stacked like cork wood after they have been culturally enriched.
>>
>>18627443
It really happened.

/thread
>>
>>18655746
Families lost their children. Don't turn their tragedy into conspiracy wank material.
>>
File: IMG_1302.jpg (64KB, 557x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
64KB, 557x580px
>>18628025
Typical liberal labeling used to distract from the real issue and portray the opposition as something to be scorned or not worthy of serious debate.

Ever notice how there is a universal image of "gun nuts" present among leftist comics and writers? Fat dumb looking redneck, NRA hat or shirt, shitty camp, AR style rifle, it's a very common image. This is not an accident. It is intended to be used to immediately put anyone defending gun rights on the defensive, and to ensure the debate is controlled by the leftist. The opposition has to defend themselves and overcome the mental image of gun owners as stupid rednecks and gun control advocates as enlightened and intelligent civilized people talking down to these crude hicks. "Gun nut" is among the long list of labels the left uses to control debate and steer it in a way that avoids certain obvious truths.

The left portrays the gun problem in America as a gun nut problem. As if removing these rifles from the hands of NRA rednecks is the solution to a problem. In reality, gun violence in the US is not an issue about rednecks at all. Or even white people.

5% of the population commits more than half of all murders by firearm. 70+ percent of these murderers are already felons. Both the victims and shooters in this segment are black males 15-29. 95+ percent of these murders are committed with handguns.

Overall, AR style semi automatic rifles account for a negligible numbers of deaths per year. These guns are expensive, hard to steal, and hard to conceal.

The amount of violent crimes committed by fat white redneck members of the NRA using semi auto rifles is so small there is not a good statistic for it.

The US has a young black male with handguns problem. That's it. If you remove the murders committed by this group, the US shares gun violence stats with countries such as Finland. Hence the "gun nut". A liberal would sooner die than confront the reality of gun crime. Hence "gun nut"
>>
>>18628927
whats also strange is the lead singer from blood hound gang looks exactly like the lead singer from the animals, and if u listen to their voices, u can pretty much tell its the same guy.
>>
>>18643793
>>18655062
Communism is an economic system in which workers own the means of production and freely distribute the product of their labor among themselves and their community.

Anarchism is the absence of government, allowing instead for voluntary, non-forceful organization.

They aren't mutually exclusive. Study economic and political theory.
>>
For some reason I always mix up Sandy Hook and Port Arthur.
Port Arthur was a false flag too, and they actually took our guns...
>>
If Sandy Hook was fake then Trump would now expose those government people that did it and put them in jail to prevent another Dem winning an election for a while.
>>
>>18657531
But he didn't lock up Hillary...
>>
Sandy Hook was real. Sweden is a false flag that Trump was to stupid to understand the kick off date.
>>
File: 1352057917234.jpg (18KB, 255x300px) Image search: [Google]
1352057917234.jpg
18KB, 255x300px
>>18655943
>>
>>18627443
its pretty weird. Like most of the other shootings like this there was reports of a second shooter dressed in swat team type gear. and they actually found a guy hiding in the woods right next to the school wearing all black swat type gear.
>>
>>18658309
That's because the process is still ongoing. She was not pardoned and it is official that if this process ever gets done, she will end up in prison.

I do kinda doubt that anything is going to happen though, as it might cause a lot of controversy.

Anyway - He can't really do more than that. It's in the hands of the FBI now.
>>
>>18655634
>cork wood

Seriously, though, why can't white nationalists spell or use grammar?
>>
Could it have been a guy who just snapped and turned a bunch of school kids into swiss cheese? I do believe that. The sketchiest thing for me, though, is that the police absolutely refuse to make public the surveillance tapes during the time of the shooting. If it was just some guy who went in killing, why not show any video evidence that it was just him and not have anyone else involved?
>>
>>18659426
Because someone else was involved
>>
>>18627614
Now they're up in heaven
>>
>>18659426
Because the tapes probably don't even exist. If they do exist, they don't depict Adam Lanza at the scene, let alone Adam Lanza shooting a bunch of kids. Nothing happened there that day.
>>
Could it be that they faked it and sent the little children to podesta afterwards ?
>>
>>18628820
He means log in to his Designated Shilling Station.
>>
>>18627443

It was a false flag. But the children were really killed.

The jews are demons and worship satan. Child sacrifices is one way they increase and maintain their power. They had the children kidnapped, and they tortured and raped them to death. Pizzagate is the same thing, it's 100% real.

Lanza was just a scapegoat. The parents probably got paid off a sum of money and just told "look, this is how it is. if you speak out against it, we will come after you + other children + family".

The kikes are far more wicked than even 99% of /x/ and /pol/ can comprehend.
>>
>>18655954
Jimmy pop?
>>
>>18628831
It was demolished right after the incident. It's wasn't even a functioning building during the incident. It was just where the "drill" was held. Place hadn't been used for years.
>>
>>18632050
pasta
>>
>>18659344
Not that fucker but cork oak IS a type of tree that produces, well, cork wood.
>>
Error: Upload failed. Error: Upload failed.
>>
>>18659827
Assuming you're serious, why do you believe these claims? Did something happen to you?
>>
>>18627595

retard
>>
>>18627618
>Gun sales skyrocketed after the shooting
You've hit the nail on the head.

The beauty of the situation is there's no need for the military industrial complex to manufacture a tragedy with paid actors and special effects.

Actually killing people is much easier and more effective than pretending to kill people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB1uUNx2Nfs
>>
>>18654943
Fuck gay atheists, bisexual occultists are the masterrace.
>>
>>18656970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydhvJo7vLqs
>>
>>18645776
This.

I think it's Meme at this point. However, you see the exact same in Youtube comments on videos.

Damn a lot of people know people from a town of 12k.
>>
>>18661823
>Actually killing people is much easier and more effective than pretending to kill people.
This is one of the arguments brought up to counter the whole "Moon landing was a hoax" phenomenon.

Even if you believe the broadcast was faked, then you have to consider that they fucking launched a rocket upwards into the sky and they might've as well directed it at the moon, given how huge the initial costs of building one were. Plus an incredbile amount of direct witnesses are alive still today.
>>
>>18662227
>Damn a lot of people know people from a town of 12k.
Anon, I live in a city of 200k and barely know the people in the opposite flat. Meanwhile, family in the rural parts of the country (I'm outside of the US, but still in what is considered "the West"), in towns that have less than 20k inhabitants, are on first name terms with the majority of people they pass on their way to church or supermarket.

This is the least fishy part of this conspiracy, believe me.
>>
>>18662268
I get that. I am from a small town. Everyone knows everyone business. That wasn't my point.

My town is 10k, similar. If something major happened in my town, what are the odds that in every post, on every video, on any site, someone from my town is posting. It's pretty odd.

What are the odds of that?
>>
>>18649694
withdrawal/med change/dosage change
>>
one thing thats always puzled me, and trust me i do NOT wish to see it, but in almost every tragedy or famous killing, if you look hard enough, you can find some crime scene photos somewhere. somewhere, these photos must exist right? of dead bloody kids bodies strewn about the classroom? even on the deep web theres nothing
>>
Shills
>>
it wAs a gubbermint conspiracy that really happened
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.