[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know everyone is invoking big bull guys and crocodile-riding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 3535751050_580b0fc99b_z.jpg (12KB, 500x193px) Image search: [Google]
3535751050_580b0fc99b_z.jpg
12KB, 500x193px
So I know everyone is invoking big bull guys and crocodile-riding crown-wearing eccentrics, but can you tell me about your experience invoking, praying, and asking for supplication from Smooth J AKA Jesus Christ? What has he carried out in your life from you praying to him?
>>
>>18627136
Well the Jews appear to live happy lives with good wives and are successful
>>
Everything

What kind of a question is this
>>
He is a really cool bro. He has been my bff since childhood because people are untrustworthy cunts and I have issues and problems.
>>
killed my grandma on thanksgiving
>>
To be honest, when I was Christian and invoking Jesus almost daily, my life was pretty shitty.

Now it's better. Not much better. But better.
>>
>>18627154
Jews reject Christ.
>>
>>18627191
well he posted yhvh in the image so I was thinking he was talking about him not Jesus
>>
>>18627197
But from what I've read Jesus Christ is extremely related. He is the son of YHWH. I mean, like cross-platform or something.

>>18627187
so why was it bad? did he do anything good? was it bad and then you just stopped praying and started doing other things when your life improved?
>>
>>18627252
Dude. I spent most of my childhood crippled, sick, and in pain.

I switched to different paths throughout my teenage years, finally found the one I'm on now. Stuff got better.
>>
>>18627260
Well, what do you think of Christ?
>>
>>18627274
I think that, if he existed he was a great teacher of his chosen path. But the current messages that are said to be his are distorted and do not truly serve "Christ" when followed.

In short, Jesus is cool. But I don't think anyone actually follows him much anymore. And I think his supposed dad is the most evil entity to exist.
>>
>>18627274
Not advertising anyone but just looking for some opinions.
>>
>>18627252
Yeah but Judaism and Christianity are two different religions really.

According to Judaism the only person you need is YHWH but according to Christianity you have to go through Jesus to get to him so its different. Similar and related but different ultimately
>>
>>18627284
I'm asking because I think a lot of the stuff I've read in the holy bible is illogical. I'm mainly concerned with how Christ is the most widely accepted invocation on the planet, with Christian, Lutheran/Pentecostal, different churches et cetera, when it is one of many flavors. It's just the universally accepted church I guess, it's hard to not ignore it when he has a house on every street. It's just what goes on in those houses, I don't know, the things that priests do, the history of that cross, all of that concerns me. But I guess he has the most houses.
>>
>>18627260
What path?
>>
>>18627303
What Christ taught and what the bible teaches are not really the same.

>>18627308
Druidism/Celtic Paganism.
>>
File: Revbackground.png (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Revbackground.png
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>18627136
The Christ serves as the propitiation of all our sins. His sacrifice allows us access to God. Clothed in the righteousness of Christ we have the honor of entering into relationship with God. We are dirty filthy creatures due to our sin nature and are totally without remedy for our debt to God which we have accrued over long years of sin and injustice and inaction.

Praying to God in the blood of Jesus, I have heard the Lord respond in an emotional tone of love and safety telling me it is going to be okay in my moment of darkness and doubt.

God can do anything. Man is way over his head. We need a relationship with God for more than just salvation, we need spiritual protection and weapons to do battle with spiritual wickedness even after being saved.

You may think of him as Smooth J, but I think of Him as our military leader in spiritual warfare. Christ is my general Patton.
>>
>>18627136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObudUAxfSAc

Thread Theme
>>
>>18627303
Which parts did you find illogical?

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
>>
>>18627436
It's easy really. If Jews are right Christians are going to he'll for idol worship.
If Christians are right everyone is going to he'll for breaking sabbath (rest on Saturday, the 7th day and sabbath day). The evil claimed by yhvh and it's similarity to Babylon Ian God marduk are too similar and you would needs skewed morals to believe either give a funk about justice.
I think yhvh is like an angler fish. You see a shining light in darkness but when you get close you get eaten.
You never think it strange that the only way to sustain life is to take Life? Even trees cast each other in darkness competing for light.
>>
>>18628822
God damn this autocorrect!
>>
iam chris and you fegets n u know it
>>
>>18628822
I speculate no one is doing it correctly. This is why you need the blood of Christ. Jews rejected and crucified their messiah when He showed up, however in so doing, He opened the way to God up for everyone.

Everyone breaks the Law of God, everyone fall short.
The majority of the traditions of Jew and Christians are traditions which come from man and not from scripture. These traditions do not find any support in scripture (I am looking at you Christmas, holy mother mary worship and infant baptism).

The Jews have the same issues with all the junk they picked up from the mystery schools of Egypt, Babylon, and Assyria. This is what forms the majority of the Talmud.

The situation has been deliberately clouded by the enemy in a desperate attempt to keep you blinded and deluded regarding the Truth.
>>
>>18628822
But can you elaborate on justice more? What in particular did you find unjust?
>>
File: IMG_2322.jpg (39KB, 306x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2322.jpg
39KB, 306x384px
>>18627159
Time to graduate from imaginary friends and pampers, manchild.
>>
>>18627403
Amen.
>>
>>18627136

Remember when as a child you were really sad or angry and after a hug you felt really contempt and safe? Something like that.

A relief deeper and harder to understand though.
>>
Jesus was a smart and enlightened man . That is it that is all ! We are all the children of God, no one man need be deified !
>>
>>18632024
How can Jesus be just a smart guy if he said he was himself the only Son of God? He said it so many times in so many ways that it's a pretty central part of his message in all gospels. Anyway my point is Jesus can not be enlightened if he is going around telling people he is the Son of God. He is either insane, a liar, or the Son of God. Enlightened bro is not an option. That would be Buddha.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.