[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any stories out there about people taking psychedelics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: float_tank.jpg (92KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
float_tank.jpg
92KB, 500x333px
Are there any stories out there about people taking psychedelics like LSD or DMT while using isolation tanks? Really want to know more about this maybe try it myself, think it would be lifechanging. Erowid Experience Vaults didn't have anything
>>
Come on I know at least one of you know something
>>
File: 4494.jpg (223KB, 1090x807px) Image search: [Google]
4494.jpg
223KB, 1090x807px
>taking psychedelics like LSD or DMT while using isolation tanks

redundant
overkill
conflicting strategies
>>
>>18627060
Explain
>>
>>18627112

if you start focusing on your stillness, you will autmatically create an experience of floating nothingness while on LSD or DMT.
>>
>>18627016
I can just imagine doing that and drowning. Hell I can see myself drowning in an isolation tank while sober.
>>
>>18627120
I've done lsd plenty of times and never had a floating sensation
>>
>>18627016

Look into John C. Lilley.
>>
>>18627125
That's what I'd be worried about too. I don't want to go into ego death, get scared, not remember where I am and start thrashing around.
>>
>>18627818

Yup, then you finally get out of the tank and run naked out of the store
>>
>>18627195
That's the completely crazy guy who did ketamine and lsd experiments while it was still legal right?
>>
i have read a report of a guy who actually did something similar to this, he essentially went on a spirit quest, but added in dmt and other drugs, i remember finding it one day at this site , dmtnexus, i believe in its somewhere in the quality experiences reports section, not sure ill have to look for it later. i found it a few years a back.
>>
>>18627151
Because you suck at tripping lol, take a higher dose it'll be easier that way. 400-600ug should do it
>>
Watch Altered States. It's a movie and what OP is asking for is literally the plot.

SPOILERS
The guy has multiple trips. I remember him getting lost in hell than later he trips so hard that he devolves into a caveman.

Here's a clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI-HvPR37w4
>>
>>18627016
Maybe start with just an iso tank
>>
Being in an isolation tank sober will cause you to slightly hallucinate and possibly panic. Sensory deprivation does strange things to the mind.
Being on a hallucinogen while in one might be absolutely horrific. You'd have to be experienced and probably try being in one sober first.
>>
>>18627151

>Like you would have floating sensation while in the isolation tanks

That's just not how those thanks works maye...
>>
>tfw don't know how to float
>>
>>18627016
>Anonymous 02/14/17(Tue)04:46:59 No.186
If you do a breakthrough dose of DMT you don't see shit of the real world anyway
>>
>>18627016
As someone who's had a decent amount of experience with LSD, I would think you'd get bored quickly in an iso tank. I've researched DMT a bit, but can't get any yet where I'm at. If you have a breakthrough experience, you'd probably drown.
>>
>>18627120
Pretty much this, on all my shroom,cid, and cacti trips. When I would just lay down and close my eyes to watch the fractals. I'd lose all sense of my body and outside world. And a story would unfold from the fractals into something more intense.

Aside from the one time I tripped and had poison ivy, where I could feel the itching and scanning of what felt like every skin cell on the effected area.

Isolation tanks from my experience(my friend had one in his old apt) just like psychs, is a tool to help block out all 5 of your senses, to help meditate
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (190KB, 770x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
190KB, 770x600px
>>18627016
Try a strong marijuana edible (particularly a pure sativa one) and you will definitely find the experience exhilarating. I've wanted to try ketamine in one, but I haven't got the chance yet. Also, be aware that float sessions can be expensive and make sure the place you go to follows proper sanitation and hygienic guidelines. You don't want to be floating in what could be someone else's shitwater.

The key point of an isolation tank that is not available otherwise is the fact that since the water is kept at skin temperature, you easily lose sense of your body.
>>
>>18628469
this movie is really entertaining i also recommend, has the spirit of the era
>>
File: IMG_2287.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2287.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>18627120
Bullshit. An iso tank does not compare to psychedelics. Youre vomiting out of your ass as usual.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
So has anyone had experience buying LSD blotter on AB? I've been considering it, and it seems like it wouldn't be hard to ship. Can drug dogs smell LSD?
>>
>>18627855
>>18627818
>>18627125

Nah, the water has a very high concentration of salt. You float, even when asleep. Even if your face was turned to the side, you'd be OK.
>>
>>18631033
If by ab, you mean to buy off the deep Web then yes. As long as you don't buy it like a moron and you tumble your coin, you can get it ordered to your house. I'd recommend getting microdots as tabs seem to take some damage, but that might have been my seller.
>>
>>18627016
damn i cant believe they kept my thread up for this long
>>
>>18634896
/x/ is a s l o w board
>>
>>18632592
I have a Bitcoin tumbler and a VPN. Might go sap Burger King's wi-fi and use my laptop when I work up the balls to order them.

What about x-ray machines? I figure it would be unlikely that someone viewing the monitor could immediately distinguish a sheet of acid stacked between a birthday card or some sheets of paper. Assuming the seller isn't a fuckhead and discretely ships it.
>>
>>18635032
I always thought it would be cool to make cheap tin toy cars to put drugs in. I don't think they can xray through metal, right?
>>
>>18627016
Read up on John C. Lily; he's the guy who developed the isolation tank and used to use ketamine and lsd in them allot.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.