[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addidas recenlty played a satanic looking commercial during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: botticelli-birth-venus.jpg (85KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
botticelli-birth-venus.jpg
85KB, 600x380px
Addidas recenlty played a satanic looking commercial during the Grammys or something like that.

What do you guys think of the symbology of this commercial? What is the Birth of Venus supposed to represent?

It all looks very suspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv53BKMYsy0
>>
bump for interest
>>
More Illuminati mind programming.
>>
What the actual fuck that is creepy.
>>
>>18625736
yeah, it sure is creepy. It just doesnt seem right.
>>
>>18625724
What specifically, do you think, are they trying to push in this commercial?

Its interesting to note the all the blackened computer hardware and the intent to feed into the viewers baser ego.
>>
>>18625686
Anime name?
>>
File: 1486325398823.jpg (72KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486325398823.jpg
72KB, 960x576px
>>18625754
Oh you
>>
>>18625686
They were literally Nazis wtf are you guys surprised about?
>>
>>18625843
Doesn't it not feel right though? Something is seriously off about this commercial
>>
>>18625724
>>18625750
Wanna explain? Wanna provide any evidence of your claims outside of "Google it, you're just ignorant"?
No? Ok.
>>
Comment section says it all.

Its not satanic guys, just join the fun, its creative. ;^)

lol sky wizards, who believes in that, come on now, buy into our stuff, you all want the mark right?
>>
Join the New World Order, rise up against your Religious Masters, go on do it, and buy into Corporatism while you're at it, DO IT!
>>
fuck the illuminati always following me around and judging me fuck off
>>
Its not satanic. Its for attention so dumbfucks like you will bring more views to the AD. Same thing with Rihanna music videos
>>
>>18625686
It's just an edgy advert. They've been happening for decades. Get a grip.
>>
>>18625761
beautiful painting you got there, chap
>>
What did reebok mean by this imagery?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxzdo8FfrW0
>>
>>18626221
Then why is it dividing so many people to the point where people don't want to buy Adidas anymore and are throwing out stuff they already own?

Whether something will get many views or not doesn't mean it isn't bad for business.
>>
>>18626237
What is satanic about the advert?
>>
>>18626242
If you don't know, then you've already succumbed the the blindness that is evil.
>>
>>18626250
So nothing, it just makes you feel uneasy. Got it.
>>
>>18626252
So lost my child, and so blind to the truth. Come back to the Light before you are lost forever.
>>
>>18626254
>If I speak vaguely and with an air of hidden knowledge I don't have to back up my ridiculous assertions

top work
>>
>>18626258
I shall pray for you to see the Light my child.
>>
>>18626263
Cheers, I just lit a joss stick and put on some Ravi Shankar for you.
>>
>>18626263
God also would agree you are moronic. The light you speak of would also agree.
>>
>>18625686
this really just looks like advertisers cashing in on old ideas relevant to large groups of people's interests. Not like that happens all the time or anything. Also not like it's an art that's been honed with exponentially increasing skill for the last hundred or so years. But that's just my opinion or whatever.

Most people are WAY to easy to wool-eye and letting people know that can be a way to do it, too. Weird but true. It's getting harder to honestly say what you and me wouldn't do.
>>
>>18626254

If you are so enamored in light, please illuminate me with it, I am genuinely curious as to how you perceive the commercial to be 'satanic'. Just lay it out clearly please, otherwise you're just hiding behind vague assertions, reacting to the world as it impresses itself upon you, rather taking it in, remaining nonreactive & choosing to act from love.

If you're in the light, why are you using fear to spread your truth, saying if you don't know (which implies that I am ignorant, you are illumined, that you know the truth, and are withholding it, which is the opposite of what someone who was illumined would do) or saying people will be "lost forever".

If you were on the path, you would know no one is ever truly 'lost forever', there is one path with two directions, towards god, and from god. And you can spend all eternity going away from god, and anytime you want, you can turn around, because god is love.

I'd call it polarizing, because that's how you sell shitty shoes, you make something that causes all the religiously polarized pawns to 'react', they kick up a stink, it drives more attention to the ad, and because no one actually lays out how it is 'Satanic', the religiously polarized people are dismissed, and Adidas sell more sneakers.
>>
>>18626578
Not him, but I imagine there is a reason free will exists and you aren't just told everything. You have to learn yourself and put your best foot forward.

I mean, if we were to assume that anon is actually enlightened in some way, you could attribute it more to a spiritual or Godly being, in that their line of reasoning is far above a human's, its just beyond comprehension.

Not saying, that you couldn't easily just explain how this is or isn't satanic, but, I can sort of see where someone (at last if they were genuinely enlightened) would refuse to say something.
>>
>>18626679
Assuming that such knowledge were actually esoteric in nature. But in this case, we have means of identifying "satanic" symbolism. It's not esoteric at all.
>>
>>18626037
>shill
and it begins...
>>
ITT - Christians
>>
>>18626232
I used to love this advert. Am I a satanic?
>>
>>18626850
yes
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.