[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your ghost stories OC or old don't care. So many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 851x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 851x459px
Share your ghost stories OC or old don't care.

So many stories seem to be alien or goatman but has anyone ever seen or met a ghost? Does anyone else believe in them?

Will share my own story in a bit just typing it out cause it's long.
>>
>>18625559
It's not really much of a story, but right after my grandfather died I used to see him kind of scuttling (moving low and fast) from room to room in our house.
>>
>>18625559
>be me
>11-12 years old
>living in a rural town in NC, nothing ever goes on here
>lived with pill-popping mother who always went on and on about conspiracy theories, mothman, 9/11, etc.
>one day she nails two huge blankets over our patio door
>i'm just like "what the fuck" but i go along with her and didn't ask many questions
>always tried explaining that there was the ghost of a little girl trapped on our patio
>generic ghost attire, black hair and white dress, as my mom described it
>figured she was just doped up and didn't believe her
>eventually i started getting curious
>wait until like 3 am one night
>mom's sleeping, everyone's out of the house, I'm basically alone with no one to worry about
>crawl to patio door and lift the blanket just a tiny bit
>enough to peek my head through the blanket and look outside the door
>see two tiny white feet drifting across the length of our patio, walking but not really touching or lining up with the wood, she seemed to phase through most of the building
>shit brix
>throw the blanket back down and never step foot on that patio ever again

We figured out after we moved (when I was 14) that some girl had been murdered by her abusive boyfriend years before we even checked out the apartment, I have no clue if that has anything to do with the girl I saw walking on our patio since she seemed so young, like 7 or 8 years old young.
>>
>>18626234
Was it scary or friendly sorta thing?
>>
>>18625559
fuck is that pic real? that ghost has huge eyes
>>
>>18626393
Little bit of both. He didn't want us in the back bedroom (I'd moved in with my grandparents to help out while he was sick), but whenever he showed up in the rest of the house he just seemed lost.
>>
>Be me, last summer
>At lakes with some friends
>Buddy and I take a couple beds in the bunk house, opposite sides of the house.
>Still awake late at night, can hear friend sleeping.
>Out of no where I start hearing snoring coming from the bunk above me.
>Friend and I are only ones in the bunkhouse
>thoroughly spooked the rest of the night.
Only 'ghost-like' experience I've had. Not very spooky but that's what happened.
>>
>>18627566
Yes, it's a real ghost from the 1995 documentary Casper.
>>
>Be me last year.
>Going out to a Domino's place to get pizza to take home.
>Im sitting in the passenger seat
>I look over to a nearby restaurant and notice a man walking slowly towards the door
>ThinkNothingOfIt.jpg
>I look back over to the man a few minutes later.
>The mans walking in place.
>Think of it as a walking animation for video games, but irl and this guy is just walking in place.
>Wtf.jpg
>Watch the guy for 5 minutes straight.
>Notice my mom and look back over to her to get the pizza.
>Look back over to the man to see him walk into the restaurant at a normal pace.
Still confused about it.
>>
>>18628612
glitch
>>
>14 or so
>Parents out for the night
>decide I'm going to stay up late and watch TV
>In living room, main door in living room is locked
>It leads to a front florida room that is all glass windows. All closed and front door locked and dead bolted
>Hear something. Mute TV
>Hear doggo scratching on the bottom of the door to come in
>Shit I must have locked her in the front room earlier
>Say "I'm coming girl" and go to jump up off recliner
>Doggo in lap
>Fucking freeze
>Scratch at the TOP of the door
>slowly goes all the way down the entire length of the door to the floor
>I almost pissed myself
>Didn't know what to do so I did nothing
>I literally sat there staring at the door trying not do freak the fuck out
>Sat there for the rest of the night waiting for parents to come home
>They finally arrive and come in through the back door
>Tell dad I heard something in the front room
>I nervously await him to open the door and go in
>Nothing
>I barely slept that night

I always get super nervous at sounds in the dark now.
>>
>summer 1995, getting my life together, early 20s. I move back into dad's house, place I lived in until age 15.
>sleep in the den on the couch first month. dad's dog sleeps under the couch.
>one night, capped water bottle on coffee table is partially emptied onto carpet.
>another night, wake up to dog crawling out from under the couch. me and the dog are looking at a large black orb on the other side of the room. orb vanishes after several seconds.
>several months later, exiting den late at night to go upstairs to bed. at door threshold, I see a black human form shorter than me, facing me about a yard away. in a dark room, this thing stood out as completely black with no features, except for eyes. menacing.
>a year later, gf spending the night, gets up in the middle of the night to pee. bathroom is maybe 6 feet from my bedroom door, in a small hallway. she exits my room, closes door, then comes back in very scared. told me it felt like she stepped into a void. she was tough, it was very out of her character.

I didn't mention any of this to dad until years after I moved out. He said his cat would often seem to watch things in the den. Someday I'll inherit the place, I want nothing to do with it. Only bad vibes in there for me.
>>
>>18628719

Another time... Older now 17.

>Staying the night at a friends house
>he has two smaller dogs that stay outside
>I've slept over once before
>Get up in the middle of the night to pee
>Decide I was thirsty so I wanted to go to the kitchen
>Big house
>House is full of motion sensor lights
>when you walk down the halls they click on
>Kitchen and dining room click on as well
>Walking down hall towards the kitchen and a dog walks through from the living room to the dining room, both in front of the kitchen
>as I stop walking the light behind me in hte hall clicks on
>the dog stops dead in the middle of the hall and looks at me
>Very large dog
>Seems to be around 3 feet tall with jet black hair
>Eyes shined when it looked at me
>No lights turning on where it is standing or was walking
>Friends dogs are both presumably outside and are also tiny and not black
>It stared at me for a solid 10 seconds before swinging its head forward and walking into hte next room
>I peace the fuck out of the hallway and run back to bed like a little bitch
>Wake up to a normal household and never tell friend what I saw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.