[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, newfag here. What are Skinwalkers and are they real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 084.png (431KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
431KB, 900x640px
Ok, newfag here. What are Skinwalkers and are they real / pics / proof pls.
>>
google it bish
>>
File: 1467754566438.png (389KB, 1339x2799px) Image search: [Google]
1467754566438.png
389KB, 1339x2799px
>>18625173
>proof pls
>on /x/
belief is the first step to knowledge
ignorance closes your third eye

also use google, or read skinwalker stories
everything will be explained there
>>
Go watch Lost Tapes theres an episode about skinwalkers which should be able to give you a quick(ish) rundown.
>(No Bog intended)
>>
>Pics? Proof

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
ON X?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's funny OP
Outside of maybe one or two sites from a dude who claims he's possed by the reptillian demon spirit of Donald Trump asking for proof is like blasphemy

>"Proof? Well go to this site. Google it."
>"Well I wanted your guys' thoughts on it"
>"Wow Anon you're so pushy. You're just a bluepilling skeptic LOL, wake up Sheeple. Lol proof what a faggot, next he wanfs "Evidence" and "Backing" XD"
>>
>>18625237
Prime example of my post above- This dumb cunt

"You want backing? You want more then just heresay? You're just ignorant, you can't find proof because you're ignorant. Once you accept it's absolute fact you'll have all the proof you need. Because there is no proof. You're just ignorant and can't see, but once you have blindly accepted the truth of our cicrlejerk cult then you won't need to have all that silly "backing" and "evidence"
>>
>>18625317

If this shit had proof it wouldn't be on the paranormal board you fag. The best there is to offer is evidence which is a far cry from legit proof.

If cryptids had proof they would be called animals

If magic had proof it would be called science.
>>
Do people not lurk anymore? Tired of all these newfag posts
>>
>>18625497
Lurkers are a dying race
>>
>>18625173
Skinwalker is an umbrella term that has somewhat lost its original meaning from the Navajo legend. While I have my own personal theories, what is usually referrred to here as a skinwalker is more similar to a "fleshgait", which is, to my knowledge, a generally new term. They are essentially a predator that is capable of not only mimicking human mannerisms, but also extremely adept at duplicating speech to differing degrees, depending on the story.
>>
>>18625912
Oh, another reoccurring trait is an extremely strong musk. The most common scent is described as "burnt hair and copper", but has also been described as simply rotting meat.
>>
>>18625173
The original injun "skinwalkers" were people who could turn into animals. The /x/ version is the complete opposite, an animal that smells funny & copies people but isn't very good at human speech.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.