[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inter-stellar spacecraft are powered by an electro-dynamic high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: ufo.jpg (46KB, 564x438px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
46KB, 564x438px
Inter-stellar spacecraft are powered by an electro-dynamic high frequency bi-polarizing attenuation vortex assembly. The non-ferritic hydromagnetic reaction fluid is hydrostatically down-converted using an isotopic ion separation cavity where it is centrifugally divided into positive and negative neutrinos. The re-polarized anti-polar neutrons are transmitted through triaxial multi-helix hydronic wave guides and directed by semi-elliptical convex triple-dipole attenuation condensers. The induced ultra-high gamma flux field causes non-charged electron groups to simultaneously de-couple. The posi-negative ion force field is inductively modulated and phase-coupled to multi-cyclic paralleling transducer modules oscillating at a harmonic syncro-pulse frequency which is non- plussed at 180 degrees and phase reduction compensated. The synchronous rotronic micro-absorber magnehelic reaction fluid is transmoginated and magnetically down-sorted by triple-series ion drive flux capacitors. The pre-focused thermodynamic force field is directed to parallel beam parabolic hyperactive back-feed antennas which are gimbaled on pivotal hyperbolic gyroscopically stabilized reaction nozzles.
>>
>>18624494
I was listening until you said "hydrostatically down converted using an isotopic ion seperation cavity".

I have a pretty good grip on physics and chemistry to know that you're spewing bullshit
>>
File: somethings fucky.gif (1MB, 350x302px) Image search: [Google]
somethings fucky.gif
1MB, 350x302px
>>18624494
>positive and negative neutrinos
>>
>>18624494
>>
File: Wu.png (469KB, 1042x648px) Image search: [Google]
Wu.png
469KB, 1042x648px
>>18624494
>>
>>18624494
>A centrifuge to separate negative and positive neutrinos
K bud
>>
File: ge_turboencabulator1.jpg (116KB, 432x608px) Image search: [Google]
ge_turboencabulator1.jpg
116KB, 432x608px
For a number of years now, work has been proceeding in order to bring perfection to the crudely conceived idea of a transmission that would not only supply inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors, but would also be capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters. Such an instrument is the turbo encabulator.

Now basically the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motion of conductors and fluxes, it is produced by the modial interaction of magneto-reluctance and capacitive diractance.

The original machine had a base plate of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented.

The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots of the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdle spring on the "up" end of the grammeters.

The turbo-encabulator has now reached a high level of development, and it’s being successfully used in the operation of novertrunnions. Moreover, whenever a forescent skor motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration.
>>
>>18624707
Uh, got any pics or videos?
>>
File: 1485636681862.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485636681862.png
132KB, 396x385px
>>18624494
It sounds crazy but it just might work, I'm a scientist and have been working on something similar for the government of my country.
>>
>>18624748
>I'm a scientist
Only people who don't don't study a branch of science refer to them as scientist.
If you really did any form of science you'd have said something more like
>I'm a physicist
>>
>>18624494
And there you have it; an ordinary Plumbis.
>>
>>18624762
Limiting yourself to only one discipline limits your potential knowledge. I am a full spectrum scientist that is also a famous concert musician.
>>
>>18624494

apparently its from here

http://www.123trump.com/13129.html

Anyway I mostly call bogus because of the pic.

No race capable of interstellar travel is going to bother with those large gun barrels shooting physical projectiles.
>>
File: 1479871667040.jpg (823KB, 4000x3519px) Image search: [Google]
1479871667040.jpg
823KB, 4000x3519px
>>18624790
>not recognizing gamma flux stabiliers
>>
>>18624730
Behold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0bx_Ooq4
>>
>>18624494
No, they aren't inter-stellar, they're inter dimensional.
>>
File: 2v1uhaay0n9y.png (409KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
2v1uhaay0n9y.png
409KB, 1144x888px
>>18624810
>not recognizing the Quantum ionizer bi-polarity capacitator
fucking pleb
get on my level
>>
>>18624707
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turboencabulator
>>
>>18624788
Sure you're on the spectrum bud
>>
>>18624494
stopstopstop

>electro-dynamic high frequency bi-polarizing attenuation vortex assembly.

Bi-polarizing means neutralization

>The non-ferritic hydromagnetic reaction fluid is hydrostatically down-converted using an isotopic ion separation cavity where it is centrifugally divided into positive and negative neutrinos.

What you are thinking of is a centrifugal accelerator.You just the added a bunch of scientific words with no correlation to each other.

>The re-polarized anti-polar neutrons are transmitted through triaxial multi-helix hydronic wave guides and directed by semi-elliptical convex triple-dipole attenuation condensers.

A re-polarized anti-polar neutron?Neutrons are neutral even in antimatter(anti-polar matter is a synonym of antimatter)so nothing happens there.

>The induced ultra-high gamma flux field causes non-charged electron groups to simultaneously de-couple.

Word Salad.

>The posi-negative ion force field is inductively modulated and phase-coupled to multi-cyclic paralleling transducer modules oscillating at a harmonic syncro-pulse frequency which is non- plussed at 180 degrees and phase reduction compensated.
Posi-negative=Neutral.Nothing happens.

>The synchronous rotronic micro-absorber magnehelic reaction fluid is transmoginated and magnetically down-sorted by triple-series ion drive flux capacitors.

Word Salad

>The pre-focused thermodynamic force field is directed to parallel beam parabolic hyperactive back-feed antennas which are gimbaled on pivotal hyperbolic gyroscopically stabilized reaction nozzles.

The engine won't produce any thrust if the particles in the engine are all neutral.
>>
>>18627046
*centrifugal separator,used to separate oil and water

Neutrinos have no charge.
>>
>>18624494
that is some fucking impressive word salad
>>
>>18624494
Damn sir, I think you've cracked it!
>>
>>18624788
Loving this thread.
>>
>>18624790
>No race capable of interstellar travel is going to bother with those large gun barrels shooting physical projectiles.

They have Republicans on their planet too.
>>
>>18624494
If I had a brain cell for every hyphen you shoved into this bullshit I'd be able to write something that made more sense
>>
>>18624494
Hahahah just a hodgepodge of buzzwords that never actually say anything.

This is like that website that will generate bogus research papers. Same type of writing.

tl;dr. Yore a retard of the highest caliber
>>
>>18624788
>full spectrum

Never go full spectrum
>>
>>18624494
But does it have a flux capacitor?
>>
>>18624707
Nigga encabulator? Go to bed and put the henny down
>>
>>18629100
Underrated
>>
ITT: retards who can't take a joke or appreciate OP's efforts. Are you really that autistic or just plain stupid?

>non-plussed
>>
>>18624494
do you have the blueprints, is the only question that matters.
>>
File: tractor_pepe.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tractor_pepe.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>18624494

Reading this made me stupid.

OP a faggot.
>>
>>18624494
couldn't you just generate a high gamma flux field using an inverted meson beam generated by lattice vibrations in the upper EM band?
>>
>>18624494
"hydrostatically down-converted using an isotopic ion separation cavity"

kys
>>
>>18624494
I learned all this in grade school, what's your point?
>>
>>18624494
Wow op knows words. Now prove that your not putting bullshit words together
>>
File: d92.jpg (31KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
d92.jpg
31KB, 500x364px
>>18624494
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.