[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a city wide spell. I have done it before and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: truth.jpg (60KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
60KB, 400x383px
I want to make a city wide spell.

I have done it before and I have an understanding of how it works and why.

I respond questions about it, but I want something in exchange.

I want quotes, from any source or context, the only thing, it's that they have to be good and short, no longer than 10 words.
>>
>>18624066
>10 words
>favorite quote is 13
can't you just say they need to be a single sentence or something?
>>
Which by laws do city spells follow for jurisdictional boundaries? Do they often include unincorporated areas? Is it by long/lat boarders or voter base?

Quote: "creature must be looked at as a microcosm--a little universe, formed" (shortened due to 10 word limit
>>
>>18624091
Single sentence it's ok, but the format it's tricky, but if the quote it's good go ahead.

>>18624126
I have a town that I know well, if you are extremely familiar with a place you can understand place's moods.

Some places are for relaxing, others for shooping, and others to be paranoid.

You manipulate the mood of a place using the quote, just like in the pic, but that's just a part of it, you can't alter a whole town with just that.
>>
File: notalwanderers.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
notalwanderers.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>>18624146
The other thing I do it's to use a different set of grammatic rules.

This set of grammatic rules was set during the 19th century by a secret society that lived in my town.

They attempted a revolutionary coupe to the intellectual society by completely altering the rules of grammar, while at the same time making understandable messages.

Discovered the remnants of this society back in my teen years, a couple of books and some clues around town, it was fun.

Then I realized that you coud create spells using the changed grammar, cause it was charged.
>>
>>18624146
"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see."

I just want to know something esoteric; since I have no knowledge of spells I'm not sure what in particular to ask.
>>
>>18624126
Source?
>>
>>18624184
That one it's really good, I'm using that one.

Word magic as understood vaguely by my 17 year old self, consisted in a symbol embeded in meaning, symbols get "charged" by the significance they had in the "grid", I assumed that it was the whole of human linguistic interactions, later I read about Jung and assumed that it was something similar, same thing with meme theory.

The consented reality, caused by experiencing information by first hand.

I used the grammar instead of a sigil to give internal consistency and the sensation of a bigger plan, the I went outside and painted walls with out of context quotes.

From everything that could recall a memory, or change a mood.
>>
File: 1463469774383.jpg (53KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463469774383.jpg
53KB, 375x500px
>>18624217
After all this years I realized what all those sentences written in the walls actually did.

They were very personal and showed my internal world to others, my taste, it was in the end completely auto referential, but magic gives strange properties to things, so people developed their own interpretation, looking for a meaning that wasn't there, as far as I knew.

They found a way to give them meaning, and I just said nothing.

I managed to make people more insightful and to adress little issues that were becoming unspeakables.

Presentation shocked them, make them think about it, and the more vague the sentence, the better the effect.

They reacted like in a Rorschach test, charging the grammar once more.

Now I can tap into that power source anonymously.
>>
>>18624066
>I have done it before
Stop lying.
>>
>>18624799
I explained the whole thing, you have any doubt about it?

I just can't post the actual things I did, cause they are all over the place and I don't want them being associated with me.

But I painted them for years and only stoped around a year ago.
>>
“Don’t confuse comfort with happiness.”

Hi OP,

Could you explain more about the grammatic rules you use?
>>
File: finkaandonaegui.jpg (40KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
finkaandonaegui.jpg
40KB, 550x412px
>>18624842
It's called phonetical grammar, it was a movement started in 1823 by Carlos Newmann Andonaegui.

In principle the goal was to make more simple the learning of the spanish language in the population.

It just replaces any repeating sound in the alphabet and reduces the number of letters to the phonetic basics.

Some books specially electronic manuals, were traduced by Newmann Andonaegui, this are near impossible to read, but in short sentences the grammar doesn't collapses and it's perfectly understandable.
>>
>>18624066
I don't have a question, but I give you this quote for free.

"Never trust a fart"
>>
>>18624066
[spoiler]"My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens"[/spoiler]
I don't know anything powerful enough to work in a spell. But I find your thread interesting.
>>
>>18624217
>17 year old self
underaged and banned
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 990x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 990x720px
>>18625061
Underage and banned is a great 3 word spell to throw up.
>>
>>18625081
that was the point man...
>>
>>18625081
>le ragi facc xDDDD
hang self
>>
"Force answers force, war breeds war, death only brings death"
>>
>>18625149
Saved.

>>18625061
I used past tense.

>>18624925
Row Row fight the power.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.