[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one get the opportunity to fuck a goddess? How do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0726.jpg (64KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
64KB, 313x470px
How does one get the opportunity to fuck a goddess? How do you get her to fall in love with you? Serious answers please.
>>
>>18623795
You don't, they fuck you. They double fuck you for being such a disrespectful dick. Better prepare your anus
>>
You have to be a virgin for immaclate conception.
>>
>>18623809
I'd like to think I'm the exception.
>>
>>18623795
Never show weakness.
>>
>>18623795
Become a goddess in your heart, then she will be with you.
>>
>>18623843
Sure thing, snowflake. Tell us why and how are you any different from all the other cosmic playthings that are humans?
>>
>>18623843
I almost feel bad for you. Delusional and autistic.
>>
>>18623902
>You'll really be cleaning up some carpet
Made me chuckle.
>>
File: DXM_Doses.jpg (88KB, 910x768px) Image search: [Google]
DXM_Doses.jpg
88KB, 910x768px
A guy I knew was doing a lot of DXM for weeks and wouldn't shut up about it. Very obnoxious.

On one of his trips he said made love to "the goddess", and then merged with and became her. I'm sure he had the experience and believed it was real. He was also an obnoxious cunt whose entire personality was taken over by his obsession with DXM. Which is common for its users.

It's been awhile but I think he was using some purified form of it. It didn't have anything else in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreational_use_of_dextromethorphan#Risks_associated_with_use
>>
>>18623795
become a schizophrenic.
>>
>>18624092
Fuck DXM, just the thought of red dye 40 makes me gag anymore.
>>
>>18624092
Sounds like an awesome trip
>>
>>18623795
A demon queen wanted to marry me once.

I wanted her too, but I acted stupid and she left.
>>
You cant even get a real gf

Lets just think about what you're shooting for here.

>>18623867
Gay af how we gon hav sum fuk
>>
You need to learn how to get dubs whenever you want, otherwise divine beings won't even look at you.
>>
>>18624092
That takes me back to my robogel abuse days. I didn't do it nearly as much as a lot of people and it still fucked me up bad, for months. I had some scary weird experiences. Stay away from that stuff, unless you slowly want to lose your mind.
>>
>>18624175
oh man I understand, I did it all the time for years, I finally stopped though, but like you it makes me sick to my stomach to think about consuming all that shit
>>
File: raw (14).gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
raw (14).gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18624092

>He was also an obnoxious cunt whose entire personality was taken over by his obsession with DXM. Which is common for its users.

Now i know what happened to Joe Rogan
>>
File: Mistress_Sidonia.jpg (68KB, 352x512px) Image search: [Google]
Mistress_Sidonia.jpg
68KB, 352x512px
>>18623795
I'm certainly no expert, but I got a hunch that not being neet and/or incel is a basic starting point. I mean if normal, homely mortal chicks don't want your dick in them, why would a bonafide goddess?

>>18623809
>Better prepare your anus

Wow! I just discovered my new fetish. Having Eris, and Freya taking turns pegging and spanking me, and telling me that I've been a very bad boy. I wouldn't mind it if Hel joined in too. I wouldn't mind that one bit!
>>
File: Benis.jpg (663KB, 2121x2209px) Image search: [Google]
Benis.jpg
663KB, 2121x2209px
>>18623795
What's your benis size OP?
It needs to be superhuman in order to seduce her.
>Pic related
>>
>>18623795
your pic is a dude
>>
File: god or not, women are dum.png (124KB, 958x406px) Image search: [Google]
god or not, women are dum.png
124KB, 958x406px
steal their clothing apparently
>>
A wise man by the name of Rick Nerio once told me to beware the Godddss.
>>
>>18625643
This is from a video game
>>
>>18623795
pull out a shitty acoustic guitar and sing "i'm yours" like a teen heartthrob
>>
>>18624423
that's what you get for being an autist, anon. I hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>18623845
>>18623795

You can show weakness all day, so long as your courage and fighting prowess greater than all other men...

...all other beings.

The benefit of being truly great is you can fuck around.

You could find me looking greater than any model, yet more timid and weak than an autist. More clean than God... most unclean as a hobo...

Freedom is a reward for physical strength.

Tesla was right, the weapons get dissolved, your body is your weapon against evil.

...like an autist you fight shadows with your blade... no being would dare test the high vibration and speed of an archangel!

The clues to becoming one are all around you.
>>
>>18625966
good advice, Satan.
>>
>>18623795
Just say hi to them, it's not that big a deal you know. Brush your teeth, remember to smile, and just be yourself.
>>
>>18627078
>just be yourself
normies leave. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18623795
That's a man
>>
>>18627587
Didn't realise Gaga was a man
>>
>>18623795

If your mind still wanders to such prospects, you will never be worthy.
>>
>>18623795

Know and be comfortable with your self and you should naturally attract others with a similar nature.
>>
If American Horror Story and/or Lady Gaga got you to ask this, you're too far gone.

Also! I'd hit Gaga from behind. With a brick.
>>
It's possible to mount (or be mounted by) a deity.
>>
>>18625966
Huh?
>>
>>18627495

Thank God he reminded us! I've been acting so fake!
>>
>>18625950
Did she want him because of the autism?
>>
>>18625950
That's what I get for not being lucid.

>>18630081
Whatever she saw in me, I don't see.
>>
>>18624092

dxm stories

>have weird roomate
>dude locks himself in his room for days at a time
>looks like shit when we do see him
>one day hear some shit going on behind his door
>knock knock motherfucker
>no reply
>ok whatever
>hours later noise still going, worried now
>break in his room
>motherfucker is curled up in a ball with a hairdryer on maximum in his hand blowing in his face
>clearly out of it
>check out his room
>perhaps thousands of empty Robo bottles in a otherwise empty suitcase, dresser drawers, under bed, everywhere really
>wtf hard and shut the door on the way out
>>
>>18624603
what if you've already lost your mind?
>>
>>18627664
born with a lack of oxygen or something?
>>
>>18624092
I love DXM. I think it's amazing. Of course, I also have the mental fortitude to not abuse it. The availability makes it so easily abused that it's kind of ridiculous. It's a crazy experience but it should really only be done every 3 months or so.
>>
>>18631311
fire
>>
>>18624706

Enjoy being a faggot
>>
File: 1460941684959.jpg (148KB, 605x788px) Image search: [Google]
1460941684959.jpg
148KB, 605x788px
No joke OP. Find a real gf first who's down with rituals and magick experiments.

Try to invoke a goddess into her, you'll know if you're successful.

You may want to consider invoking a god into yourself too, unless you want to wind up as her slave.

Good luck!
>>
>>18624613
That's dmt, dog.

I don't think Joe messes with robotripping.
>>
>>18631826

I don't see a god really taking much interest in humans sexually, much less willing to take in some neckbeard as their slave.
>>
>>18631838
when you get right down to it though, do gods ever really enslave humans? I've never seen this, I've only seen people inflicting slavery on themselves (or on others, but that's a whole other topic) and saying it's their god's will.
>>
>>18624092
this stuff landed me in the psych ward twice, it can cause some serious psyhosis I would suggest staying away from it.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.