[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Theories on an undiscovered planet floats around for many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (218KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
218KB, 480x360px
>Theories on an undiscovered planet floats around for many years
>Planet Nibiru
>in 2014, more evidence of a ninth planet beyond Neptune begins to pile up
>In 2017 it's pretty much confirmed that it exists, and now efforts are underway to directly observe it

What do you think about Nibiru? If supposedly aliens were warning us about it for quite a long time, and puzzle pieces are starting to fit, is it something we should be concerned about?
>>
I read something about that planet on those Hilary emails but I thought it was a hoax since they mentioned a medium.
>>
>>18623693
Annunaki inbound.
>>
>>18623693
>in 2017 it's pretty much confirmed

Show me?
>>
>>18623693
Astronomers have been talking about a 9th planet since the 1800's.

It's hidden in the Kuiper belt somewhere, we won't see it until we venture outside the solar system.
>>
>>18623800
In fairness, OP, I think this guy is right. Nibiru may or may not exist but it's pretty much a certainty there is a ninth planet in the Kuiper Belt.

I think you have to distinguish between planet 9 and Nibiru.
>>
>>18623781

There's something beautiful about thousands of leaked emails. You can search for anything, and knowing that it's the emails of a high-ranking politician they all are meaningful. Type in "pizza", meaning. Type in "poop", you might find something meaningful there. It's just interesting.

Although that's not to say that they don't ever send joke emails to each other, or just simply personal emails.
>>
>>18623788
>Show me?

It'd be much better to just show you the Wikipedia page since it's pretty recent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine

There's some recent articles on it, even, about it possibly being a rogue planet.

http://www.blastr.com/2017-1-20/theoretical-planet-nine-may-be-our-solar-systems-rogue-one

Pretty interesting.

What they're observing is it's gravitational effect on other objects. I'm really excited to see a massive undiscovered planet. It's likely a gas giant.. although the possibility of it being a brown dwarf would give me an astronomical boner. We could have two fucking suns! Not likely, though..
>>
>>18623800
>since the 1800's

Why did they believe there'd be a 9th one? I know now they can see some kind of affect but idk what reasons they had in the 1800s to believe this. i know little about early astronomy
>>
>>18623693
Is Big Nigga Bird ITT?
>>
>>18623850
because they were mapping the orbits of all the discovered planets and came to the conclusion that a much bigger planet must lie beyond Neptune that is disrupting the orbits
>>
--------------------------------------------------------------

nibiru is a troll.

everyone above this line has been trolled
>>
File: comfewizard.png (27KB, 477x387px) Image search: [Google]
comfewizard.png
27KB, 477x387px
>>18624160
Well, they are speaking about this unknown planet ninth/X that MAYBE can exist.

But a planet like nibiru that can destroy us in our lifetime?, then you are right.
>>
>>18624177
>are speaking about this unknown planet ninth/X that MAYBE can exist.
>But a planet like nibiru that can destroy us in our lifetime?, then you are right.
or our great great great great great great great great grandchildrens lifetime
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.