[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: How can I experience Ego Death without the use of external

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2735.jpg (654KB, 999x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2735.jpg
654KB, 999x1000px
ITT: How can I experience Ego Death without the use of external substances such as DMT or LSD?
>>
>>18623485
You can't. After using psychedelics your mind and body both try to repair the ego, because it is necessary and without it you will never realize anything.
If you want real ego death then let your body recuperate and never try to kill the ego again.
>>
>>18623503
shut up you fucking edgelord lmao
>>
>>18623511
dude weed 420blazit
>>
>>18623485
Kaballah. If you screw up you will be mentally ill though.
>>
>>18623485
Do you even know what you're asking for?
>>
>>18623525
pretty sure it's self explanatory what i'm asking for
>>
>>18623485
Ego is always there, unless you're having right an experience from the view of the "all" or "creator".
as long as you're experiencing shit through you're own subjective consciousness you deal with your Ego.
>>
>>18623529
If you knew what ego death is, you wouldn't be asking for it.
>>
>>18623485
I advise you to look in to advaita vedanta teachings. It is very simple and it says that behind every thought there is a witness we call it I am. What we do in our lives is identify ourselves with something tangible, yet we are constantly shown that any idea or thought about it is very fragile, like a house of cards the only reason they were alive is because we give attention to them, if you focus your attention inwards just on the feeling of being all these thoughts dissolve because in essence you are just a pure being without any concepts.

I hope I did a good job explaining the basis of it. I am still on this path myself, slowly but surely I am awakening to this very simple and profound truth and I hope all of you people get to know thyself more deeply.
>>
>>18623539
Why?
>>
>>18624779
Because grasping
>>
>>18624779
you are using your ego to graspe the ego death you seek

By seeking the ego death, you can never obtain it
>>
>>18623523
How does one use and/or mess up the Kaballah?
>>
>>18623503
>you will never realize anything without the ego

nigger please
>>
>>18623485
you cannot experience it by wanting it. You have to focus externally, know your place in the grand scheme of nature and find true love so you can live forever
>>
>>18623485

This anon >>18623882 is on the right path. The ego is a tool, designed to keep you safe and alive. It gets out of control though, has you comparing yourself to others and fearing all kinds of things. The ego is the cause of a lot of problems, you're actual goal is stop identifying with the ego, so that it has no power over you.
Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now" or "A New Earth" are good starting points. They will help you become the Watcher/Witness.

Those books will help immensely, the guy had "ego death" and explains how to do it.
But if for some reason you didnt find what you needed in those books, Advaita Vedanta may be the path for you.
The Watcher/Witness you found with Tolle's work. It can perceive the ramblings of the ego. This is where it gets a bit complicated. There is nothing wrong with Tolle's books and I advise reading them, they have brought many people peace. But the fact that the Witness/Watcher can perceive something else means it still resides in the world of Dualism (subject and object). So for true Advaita Vedanta (Non-dualism) the all time best book on the topic is "I AM THAT" by Nisargadatta Maharaj, translated by Maurice Frydman.
Hope that helps anon
>>
>>18626060
Wrong, you little shit poster.

OP, afawk, there is only one method to reach ego death w/o hallucinogenic substances: the dark retreat. Google it.

Tl;dr: Do the Harlem dark retreat shake
>>
>>18623503
nigger you don't understand anything
I hope you're trolling
>>
>>18623539
said the pussay who will never get past the abyss
>>
>>18625607
if you mean true love in loving "god"/kether/hga then yes
otherwise you're dum
>>
>>18626169
there are more than that but they are very difficult
from what I understand of that one that's pretty difficult too
your mind does not want to lose the ego
honestly, as well, OP, if you're not ready for the total dissolution of everything that you ever were, it could drive you legit nuts
the good thing about getting there with psychs other than the ease is that you know the state will eventually end
this is not so if you get there from normal consciousness
this can be a good thing and a bad thing though
>>
>>18626060
the mantra is not this, not that, not this, not that
because if you can name it it is not what you're looking for
>>
Is ego death like depersonalization?
>>
I experienced ego death on my first and only LSD trip. As stupid as I was, I took 300ug and the feeling of ego death is a terrible thing atleast according to me. It felt like everything u accomplished in life was nothing( kinda true)
>>
Fear and shame are two key demonic frequencies that keep your consciousness trapped behind the Satanic veil. They work together. Jesus, who was teaching how to provoke a drug free ego death, gives three key clues. One is Do not Fear, the other tells you that you are forgiven therefore you shouldn't feel shame. The third is the truth shall set you free. This is just about all you need.

Examine your consciousness, start to rid it of all fear and shame. Find your deepest fears and face them. If you feel shame, it's either a false idea you have about yourself or your being dishonest. Stop all dishonesty.

As you start to practice, you'll notice yourself becoming very focused and calm. You need to be because you're about to provoke an extraterrestrial contact event. When that happens you'll face God's energy directly.

The idea is to synchronize your consciousness with God's energy and transcend death. To do that you cannot help, assist, or promote demonic energy in any way. There's a science to it, and it will soon become mainstream.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.