[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schumann resonance is a set of peaks in the extremely low frequency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Schumann_resonance_01.png (25KB, 578x380px) Image search: [Google]
Schumann_resonance_01.png
25KB, 578x380px
Schumann resonance is a set of peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) band of the Earth's electromagnetic spectrum.

They happen because the space between the terrestrial surface and the ionosphere (that exists between the 90 and the 500 km of height) acts as a wave guide. The limited terrestrial dimensions cause this waveguide to act as a resonant cavity for the electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by the lightning, and also, since its seventh overtone (harmonic) is located at approximately 60 Hz, influence the electric transmission networks of the territories where alternating current of that frequency is used.

The lowest frequency, and at the same time the highest intensity, of the Schumann resonance is about 7.83 Hz. The detectable overtones extend to the kHz (kilohertz) range.

This phenomenon is named after Winfried Otto Schumann (1888-1974), who predicted mathematically its existence in 1952, despite being first observed by Nikola Tesla and form the basis of its scheme for energy transmission and wireless communications .2 The first spectral representation of this phenomenon was prepared by Balser and Wagner in 1960

Humanity is reaching the limit of being a network of brain neurons believe that if we humans connect to that frequency could create a network without cables and be connected with everyone as a virtual world at the same time every thought of each Person each virtual life created in a virtual reality that at the same time is the true but in the reality of that same network created from the same frequency of the Earth network may not make any sense but I think we are in a Virtual reality and that we are actually being created and eliminated by a single network created by beings superior to us even superior to our surroundings in another dimension?
>>
Can we actually somehow use these bands as a communication network?
>>
>>18622096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg&

Yes look up Virtual Telepathy.
>>
>>18622069
The idea isn't really what we need though, we need to achieve a higher dimension. Not simulate our own in a lower dimension. IE: 2-d data space
>>
>>18622108
>hurr we don't need technology guiz, we just need to love nature and stuff, and meditate with crystals so we can become beings that transcend time and stuff. there's like, vibrations and shit, man. DURRR
Fuck off with your new age woo bullshit, you smelly tree hugging hippie.
>>
http://www.biogeometry.org/page34.html
>>
>>18622108
>implying you know jack shit about what humanity "needs"
I think what you need is a nice tall glass of STFU, and a proper education.
>>
>>18622229
>Create fake space through "thoughts"

Versus

>Create Quantum computing infrastructure that understands higher dimensions of space and time, plug self in.

If anyone is the tree hugging hippie here it's you and OP. The future I talked of is Mechanical and cold.

>>18622249
>implying you know jack shit about what humanity "needs"
I think what you need is a nice tall glass of STFU, and a proper education.

Really easy to copy such a garbage directionless post you dirty fucking scrub. Sure keep chasing UFO Aliens and digging through muck to find Swamp people. I'll focus on things that are AT LEAST theoretically logical.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.