[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since I haven't seen a decent nope thread in months I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Scary face in the Dark.jpg (61KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Scary face in the Dark.jpg
61KB, 1200x1000px
So since I haven't seen a decent nope thread in months I was hoping to be able to start at least a semi active one. Post stories that either happened to you, happened to someone you know or perhaps something you made up that's spooky.
>>
it all started When I went to sleep and I heard that something would happen if you put your at 3:33 am and I was very curious and I put it at that time, when the alarm woke me up I felt the whole environment very cold and gloomy when I hear a heartbreaking I shouted in my sister's room and got up and went to her room, to my surprise there was nothing, I turned my back and I felt a very strong blow in my head, and I awoke to marrado and my family was in front of me and That's where I saw that thing as I killed my family, my father got his eyes out with a screwdriver and then I shaved his head with a mallet, my mother the tortoise with a potato peeler, then cut off the limbs with a chainsaw , After seeing that I fainted, I woke up and my sister was not, right now I'm in a psychiatric hospital I do not know where my sister is and I'm about to commit suicide

I hope you like it was invented by me I do not know if it's real
>>
File: Fotor_148679856202424.jpg (571KB, 851x2083px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148679856202424.jpg
571KB, 851x2083px
>>18622034
>There's a range ban happening on mine.
This is now a solipsism thread, or should I say, my thread.
>>
>>18622034
I'll start,
So this one takes place just outside of Las Vegas where I live.
A little background on the area. We were at a place called Calico Basin, which is a hiking/rock climbing. Me and a few buddies go out there quite a bit to Boulder climb. Bring the usual stuff; water canisters, crash pads, backpack with rope and a first aid kit.
> We set out early morning when it's still dark like 3 a.m.
> when we get to the base of the mountain we wanted to climb we check to make sure we have everything
> Everything accounted for
> I notice the air is very still (usually anywhere from a light breeze to decently fast gusts)
> Think nothing of it
> fast forward to like 630 and the sun is coming up
> take a break and hunker down in a cave barely big enough to fit us all
> Starts raining all of a sudden
> dafuq it wasn't even cloudy.
> Now it's really dark because there are storm clouds completely covering the sky
> decide we should get down because it's getting pretty sketchy i
>tfw crash pads and backpack are gone
> see a dude in a suit on a ridge about 1/8 mile away
> it's now pouring rain.
> we all walk over to him and this is where it actually starts to get spooky
> The man doesn't seem to be getting wet at all.
> He's dressed in 50s style pinstripe suit
> He has extremely high and defined cheekbones and is wearing a pinstripe top hat.
> I approach him to ask if he saw the people who boosted our shit and to also ask him how he got up there without grip shoes or any kind of gear
> He tells me he has his ways and that he took our shit in a very calm voice.
The people I'm climbing with are a few very well built guys so him just admitting he stole our shit was not what I expected to hear.
> Ask him where he put it half creeped out and half pissed off.
> He tells me "Well, if you must know perhaps we can make a deal."
> Instant red flags
>cont
>>
>>18622208
So I start backing up slowly extremely scared as I am a religious man. Then he turns his head and looks directly at me and says "I'm sorry but I can't have you refuse."

>It gets cold, really cold.
> Frozen in terror I look him dead in the eye and for a second it looks almost like he has the eyes of a serpent
> I manage to mumble while stuttering, "What are the terms of your deal."
> "Ah yes I knew you'd come around," he said in a much more energetic voice
> "It's simple really, in the cave you boys were in is something that belongs to me. I'd like you to fetch it for me."
> "Well there is always to sides to a deal, what do I get for doing this?"
> "Well first of all you get out of here alive, and who knows maybe a string of good luck later down the line," he said in a rather annoyed voice.
> "that's it? No catch? You don't want my soul or anything," I say nervously but in a joking manner.
> "That is all. Now go get it for me."
> "Well what is it?"
> "You'll know."
> so I pretty much sprint over to my friends and tell them what's going on
> They all think that I'm bullshitting
> they decide to try to call for evacuation from the fire and rescue cause it's getting bad up there
> phones are all dead.
> they try to climb down but it's way to slick and almost fall 40 feet .
> they decide to cooperate
> Enter cave and almost the second I start looking for it a little voice in my head says "left."
> dafuq I look to the left and I see a pile of rocks that couldn't have been there naturally.
> start throwing rocks off the pile to try to see if there was something underneath.
Sure as shit I found something. A bible, a rosary and some scribbles on a piece of paper. But what was really strange is what was underneath these objects. I saw the handle of something that it appeared to be a knife.
> I grab the handle and pull on it. Doesn't budge
> Hear a voice in my head say " move the bible."
>cont
>>
>>18622060
Did that thread get the archive boot yet?
Funniest shit ever
>>
>>18622211
So I start backing up slowly extremely scared as I am a religious man. Then he turns his head and looks directly at me and says "I'm sorry but I can't have you refuse."

>It gets cold, really cold.
> Frozen in terror I look him dead in the eye and for a second it looks almost like he has the eyes of a serpent
> I manage to mumble while stuttering, "What are the terms of your deal."
> "Ah yes I knew you'd come around," he said in a much more energetic voice
> "It's simple really, in the cave you boys were in is something that belongs to me. I'd like you to fetch it for me."
> "Well there is always to sides to a deal, what do I get for doing this?"
> "Well first of all you get out of here alive, and who knows maybe a string of good luck later down the line," he said in a rather annoyed voice.
> "that's it? No catch? You don't want my soul or anything," I say nervously but in a joking manner.
> "That is all. Now go get it for me."
> "Well what is it?"
> "You'll know."
> so I pretty much sprint over to my friends and tell them what's going on
> They all think that I'm bullshitting
> they decide to try to call for evacuation from the fire and rescue cause it's getting bad up there
> phones are all dead.
> they try to climb down but it's way to slick and almost fall 40 feet .
> they decide to cooperate
> Enter cave and almost the second I start looking for it a little voice in my head says "left."
> dafuq I look to the left and I see a pile of rocks that couldn't have been there naturally.
> start throwing rocks off the pile to try to see if there was something underneath.
Sure as shit I found something. A bible, a rosary and some scribbles on a piece of paper. But what was really strange is what was underneath these objects. I saw the handle of something that it appeared to be a knife.
> I grab the handle and pull on it. Doesn't budge
> Hear a voice in my head say " move the bible."
>cont
>>
>>18622212
> of course the second I move it away from the hilt of what I thought was a knife I could pull it out.
> it's a fucking pristine ivory knife. Doesn't look dirty at all looks brand new.
> walk out of the cave and the man is nowhere to be seen
> storm subsides and it's already almost dry
> start down the mountain
> I stop to take a piss and suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder it's cold as ice but it didn't scare me.
> I zip up and turn around and the man is standing right there
> "Thank you, amazing isn't it. How when a life is put in danger a man would go as far as to make a deal with a creature such as me, now my knife."
> Hand it to him without hesitating.
> He literally vanishes
Fast forward about 2 hours and we are all the way down
> Get to my truck and all of our stuff is packed away nicely, pull out phone and it has a full charge even though it was dead earlier.
> nope the fuck home
Not 10 minutes later just barely get missed by a semi truck that ran a stop sign. That if hit us surly would have killed all of us.
>>
>>18622212
The 3:33 thread? I was lurking last night and reading a bit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.