[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we keep thinking about one person specifically from time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Why do we keep thinking about one person specifically from time to time, like you can't get them out of your mind? You worry about them, where they are and what they are doing. And hope that they are safe.
Pic not related.
>>
Well I don't.
Maybe it's normal if you aren't a KHV?
>>
Humans are social creatures. No matter what you may think, evolutionary biology suggests that it is near essential for humans to coordinate in social groups for successful survival. This would explain the development of such feeling of compassion, empathy and concern for our fellow humans.
>>
>>18621754
Awwww, OP is in wuvvvvvv!
>>
>>18621761
Not really, when I was a "KHV", I would also do this.
>>18621774
There must be an explanation other than evolutionary biology. I feel like it isn't on a physical level.
>>
>>18621784
Not really. Sometimes I think compulsively about family members that I haven't heard from in a while. And friends too.
>>
I don't know but it's awful.
>>
>>18621785
>>18621761
Can we stop talking about KH5? KH3 hasn't even been released yet jfc
>>
I had a high school sweet heart that I've long since become estranged to. Thing is, she would always go out of her way to contact me, going out for a cup of coffee couple of times a year. I abruptly parted ways on Facebook when I had an account on finding out she were getting married. We were close, dated for close to three years, my reasoning for breaking communication were that she were getting married and I didn't want to become a potential wedge in that relationship plus it hurt like a bitch as I never got over her. I still think about her 7 years after the fact, how she's doing and if she's okay. She were always down on herself and she was so talented and sexy, for lack of a better term.

Anyhow, I still remember her phone number. Should I call or push the pangs if worry to the back of mind??
>>
>>18621801
It really is..
>>
>>18621815
Call her and ask her how things are going, then take it from there. You will feel relieved afterwards.
>>
>>18621833
I think.

The butterflies will be suffocating I imagine. thank you for the push anon.
>>
>>18621843
>I think I will

>>
>>18621843
The butterflies you speak of are one of the best feelings ever.
>>
>>18621851
No one else has given me that sensation. She only had to speak a word to me, ahhh, yeah.
>>
Jesus Christ and His Father is all! Jesus called me here.
>>
It's called being lonely, ya dip.
>>
Don't care anon already convinced me to call.

>nyah nyah :^)
>>
>>18621754
There was a friend I had... I knew him from fourth grade and we were close as can be.
Then around high school, we kinda started drifting apart, I moved to another school and we just never talked anymore.
After that, I started having dreams about him, I never felt anything deeply about him like love or anything like that when we were together... but my dreams confused me.
It really tore me apart, because in my waking time, I felt normal and didn't think much about him.
In the night, my dreams told me differently.
Eventually, I did gradually start to lose the dreams, I don't know how, but I managed to do something to break the connection.
Otherwise, I would have been driven utterly insane from them.
I swear, that is probably what makes people into stalkers.
>>
File: Prismis 24.jpg (591KB, 1280x2061px) Image search: [Google]
Prismis 24.jpg
591KB, 1280x2061px
WE ARE ALL ONE ANON, LOWKEY WE'RE ALSO GOD AND EVERYTHING IS AN ILLUSION
>>
>>18622771
What if one of us removes themselves?

Not through suicide but just a complete and utter denial of everything as it stands?

What if God doesn't care anymore?
>>
>>18622948
I have no idea what happens in death, but whatever happens... happens.
Life exists, grows, and develops in all forms, shapes, and sizes.
In death, new life can be born once more.
While we live, we exist to house infinite living things and offer the potential for many things to happen in our lifetime.
No matter how small, we affect lives by simply existing, interacting with each other, and talking with one and another.
The memory of our names may fade, but meetings are important to growth.
I don't know if there is a God who cares about us, but we must learn to care about ourselves just as much.
Maybe if we learned to love our fellow humans like a benevolent god, there would be less hate in this miserable world.
>>
>>18621754
cause you still resonate with them they probably dumped their energy on you good or bad usualy happens with self absorbed people who give energy around.
>>
>>18621785
You are distinguishing "biology" or life itself as not having elements that transcend physical measurement. I agree with you, but whatever the connection that ties our minds to certain people is definitely strengthened or revolves around our social nature. Otherwise you wouldn't give a fuck about anyone else (ie a psychopath) which is highly unsuccessful for breeding successfully
>>
>>18621784
THIS CONCEPT OF WUV CONFUSES AND INFURIATES US!
>>
>>18623044
A tad late for that
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.