[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know about the demon Pazuzu? I'm just super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: p_a_z_u_z_u_by_necrosaint.jpg (1MB, 1500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
p_a_z_u_z_u_by_necrosaint.jpg
1MB, 1500x1900px
Does anyone know about the demon Pazuzu? I'm just super interested in it
>>
If you say his name three times he's supposed to show up but he never does
>>
>>18621550
That's the demon that was used in The Exorcist. It's not interesting and can only offer you pain and suffering.
>>
What's interesting is reading up on Abbadon, Bagdana, Asmodeus, and their connection to Pazuzu.
>>
>>18621550
>babylonian origin
>featured in the exorcist
>dominion of the winds and beasts

on a sidenote, i was about 13 the first time I read the book entitled The Exorcist. At that point the book at been out for around 20 years. Next to the Amityville Horror by Jay Anson, the most frightening read of all time.

When I finally saw the movie it was comedy compared to how scared I was by the book
>>
Last year I had a very bizarre dream that I mostly forgot about until now. There was a red demon with wings that looked a lot like pic related and it was telepathically (in my dream) saying its name was pachazu. Nothing has happened since so I assume it was a dream, or could I have been visited by a demon? I prayed to God and Jesus for protection after it happened. It was weird because the dream felt almost real
>>
He was in the Dungeons & Dragons cosmology, as the ruler of all the skies in the Abyss.
>>
Evil to cast out evil
>>
File: zuul.jpg (25KB, 395x382px) Image search: [Google]
zuul.jpg
25KB, 395x382px
>>18621550
There is no Pazuzu. Only Zuul.
>>
>>18621550
He was the spirit of the winds of the Southwest, and brought locusts or drought. He also warred with Lamashtu, a demoness that murdered children and infants (kind of the "patron spirit" of Planned Parenthood).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.