[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else scared that people can read their thoughts? Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: mind.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mind.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Is anyone else scared that people can read their thoughts? Whenever I'm in a large crowd of people or even just in a room with people I know, I get afraid that someone can see what I'm thinking. I'm pretty sure I'm just being paranoid, but is it possible that someone is actually reading my thoughts?
>>
>>18621339
Yes, there are people that can read it. But chances are really small.
You can think in your homo stuff all you want OP, dont worry.
>>
>>18621351
>>18621339

Kekd those who know wont tell or will they?
>>
im one of those people lol. dont worry whatever you think cant be worse than half the shit i have picked up from people.
>>
>>18621339
A psychologist or an empath might be able to read you like an open book, but normal folk can't see shit past themselves to know or care.
>>
>>18621339
People read each other's thoughts all the time through interpreting each other's unconscious nonverbal behavior

Basically everyone can tell your emotional state at any given time, and they can extrapolate why you're in that state (the thoughts it is derived from) from your context.

Nobody will know the specifics but everyone knows the gist of things. Maybe if psychics are a thing some people can read your thoughts, but it's much more likely that they can read what you're "all about" in a nonverbal manner than your actual linguistic monologue.
>>
>>18621339
You have that fear for good reason.
There are more mind readers out there than most people realize.
That creeping feeling you get that someone is reading your mind is usually your brains way of telling you that someone is trying to read your mind.Whenever I get that feeling I focus on thoughts of extreme violence and torture. Sometimes when I do this I can see someone nearby visibly scowl with disgust and look straight at me. I don't think they can read everybodys minds, only certain people.
>>
>>18621339
I am adamant someone would try to get me committed if they read my mind.
>It's always the quiet ones
>>
File: 1457656986356.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1457656986356.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>18621366
>When you die you get judged for each and every thought you ever had.
>>
>>18621339
Yeah it's true dude. NEXT TIME STOP THINKING ABOUT BEASTIALITY BRO THATS NASTY
>>
File: MOON.gif (549KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MOON.gif
549KB, 500x500px
>>18621339
The only people who are worried about the government monitoring their thoughts are terrorists and other criminals. If you arnt thinking anything illegal you have nothing to hide.
>>
File: Ohb4qzd.jpg (326KB, 2008x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Ohb4qzd.jpg
326KB, 2008x1376px
>>18621396
Repent now, lest you be cast aside on judgement day with the unrighteous.
>>
>>18621339
>Has the NSA gone too far
Nothing to hide nothing to fear (?)
>>
>>18622296
wrong
hivemind shit has been taking over
matresses are antenna arrays
>>
being paranoid about possibility of other people reading your thoughts especially in crowded places is very common sign of developing schizophrenia
>>
>>18621339
>anyone else scared that people can read their thoughts?
You're worried someone could read your thoughts/memories/feelings/dreams/etc?

*facepalm*

Believe me... ever since my hacker teens, most people's highly precious stuff is valuable only for themselves... for everyone else it's complete worthless pile of rubbish.

Unless it's someone trying to do you in... in which case, all info would be highly useful.

As rule of thumb... valuable stuff is not unprotected, and unprotected stuff is not valuable.

People in important positions often don't even allow themselves to think about certain details of their profession as preventive measure... takes major cunning and original creativity to pierce through... just like a computer system.

But hey, at least it's YOUR thoughts that you're worried about... in the day someone else puts those thoughts in your mind and you think they are your own, that's when you'll have a problem...

if that's not happening, relax like everyone else.

>>18621567
>If you arnt thinking anything illegal you have nothing to hide
Imbecil detected... and it's not even necessary to read your mind.

Leave the frontdoor unlocked and wide open when you go to sleep or to work...

after all, if you haven't anything illegal in your house you have nothing to hide also.
>>
File: rarepepe.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
>>18621339
fuck no. I willing broadcast for anyone tuning. Hoping to telepathically shitpost.
>>
>>18622451
>discover telepathy
>master the art
>shitthoughting ensured
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1000x798px
>>18621339
Learn some Occlumency, the art of protecting one's mind from external penetration.
Ever since I mastered it, I'm much better at card games because no one can read my po po po pokerface.
>>
>>18622419
Ehh... In my younger years, I was, but now... I don't really have anything to hide in my head.
The worst I have is depressing, slightly suicidal thoughts, but those are rare and rather kept to myself so I rarely worry about them.
Mostly, I have the occasional perverted thought, but it is useless vagrant thoughts that don't necessary mean much.
I can't imagine a mind reader looking through my brain and really thinking much more than just getting bored about the tedious banality of my own daily thoughts.
An anxious depressive tends to either have overly depressive thoughts, or overly anxious thoughts.
Ruminations, trying to calm themselves, daydreams, thinking about things they would rather be doing, random shit, and so on.
>>
>>18621367
yeah right..
>>
>>18621615
me on the ground
>>
>>18621339
My brother can, im scared every time i'm around him that he'll say something about what im thinking
>>
>>18622743
I'm pretty sure he can just read your face and body posture.
>>
>>18621396
Don't worry bae, you'll only get judged for your actions. <3
>>
File: Abilities 1961.png (112KB, 2544x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Abilities 1961.png
112KB, 2544x3300px
GET USED TO IT BUDSTER, IN THE NEXT PLANE ALL THOUGHTS ARE VISIBLE ANYWAYS
>>
>>18622451
Now this is an admirable entity.
>>
>>18622749
But thouhts are actions. Expand your grasp peoples!
>>
>>18621339
Honestly my number one issue with mind reading besides it making no sense is that people don't really think in little sentences like in the movies, or at least, I certainly don't. Minds are usually pretty jumbled and for some people it's hard enough understanding their own mind. I think most telepaths would end up being committed due to trying to understand someone elses. This is just taking into account normal brains. I can't imagine trying to make sense of a brain with severe OCD, or DID, or schizophrenia.

That being said I do think there are probably people who can guess what you want to hide pretty well based off of just your mannerisms and how you react to certain things. Just asking a few questions and knowing what to look for is probably more useful than any X-Men shit.
>>
Can they also read my memories and not just the shit i'm thinking about just at that moment?
>>
>>18621339
Yes its not the thoughts that they are reading but your emotions. Emotions can be read by some people and through that you can infer whats on their mind.

>nb4 making your paranoia worse.
>>
>>18621368
this but then again I wanted to be a psychiatrist and can read people like a children's book.
>>
>>18621373
so much this OP
>>
>>18621390
Hell Jesus would literally cut off my balls himself if he read my mind. lmao
>>
File: feels13.jpg (9KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels13.jpg
9KB, 225x250px
>>18622451
>tfw always telepathically shitposting
>>
>>18622405
Implying schizophrenia isn't the first steps towards enlightenment.
>>
>be me
>meet guy from /soc/ in new town I just moved to
>smoke some 420
>get way too fuckin high
>start messing around
>feels like he can read my mind, every deep dark fantasy that has never been fulfilled
bestsexever.webm
>too freaked out to talk to him again
>>
>>18621339
I think it's my paranoia, because since I was young I'm like that. it's not always in a large crowd like your case.
>>
>>18621339
happens to me constantly and the same shit over and over its sickening to the point where i have to just shut down
>>
>>18621351
>chances are really small
not in my world

birds of a feather
>>
>>18621367
heh, nothing youve done is worse than anyone else, youre about as guilty as the rest of us
>>
>>18621567
typical narc thinking. you shouldn't be intruding. its obvious this virgin mind has just been opened. youd have it molested with that kind of thinking.
>>
>>18621339
www.infowars.com/show this is the real deal. Or talk with propaganda trolls whatever you want.
>>
It's the one of the biggest secrets known to man. Very few people will ever tell you but because this is /x/ and I'm anon I'll give you tips. All they'll do is pretend and you'll feel shit again and question your sanity. There's another form of communication out there hidden from the average joe untill they reach a certain age of maturity. Dw, you're not going insane, you're just preparing for it so when it does open up you don't loose your mind like most people do. Imagine finding out a world that's being hidden from your entire life. Heck, you'll kill people and that's what happens.
>>
>>18629830
People don't kill each other for no reason. Prison is reality. Everyone knows why they ended up in there. That's why they can't cope when they get out and reoffend to get back in there lol.
>>
>>18621339

Those who can read your thoughts probably have the power to influence them aswell
>>
>>18629834
what made you bring up prison?
>>
>>18629830
what the fuck anon. i have had telepathic experiences where i felt exactly like i was being inducted into a secret higher human experience in the same way we don't have a knowledge of sex as children. It was amazing but kind of terrifying, and it went away as soon as i had to take psych meds (stopped meds now forever)
i actually feel kind of angry about it, its hard to explain..
>>
>>18629931
Because only people who've been to prison will know what I'm talking about. Speaking about why people end up in there is forbidden. Its more of a spiritual prison than physical. There's much more to life than what you think you know. Beings of a higher order control the mental environment. Prison was set up by them as a place of learning, a place where souls who messed up in life can at-least try and learn from their mistakes before the next lifetime. Its such a sensitive subjects that even the ones who go in can't talk about it. People who get lifetimes are punished the hardest. Do you think 3-4 life sentences is a joke?
>>
>>18629999
do you mean its forbidden to discuss amongst themselves in prison the crime they were sentenced for or are you talking about some other reason they are there?
please respond, someone close to me was in prison for a victimless crime and reading this is upsetting me
>>
>>18621339
I've struggled with this thought/delusion on and off for the past 12 years or so. Meds didnt help. Likely just an extension of social anxiety mixed with magical thinking. Itll probably pass with time.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.