[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to have a OBE without the use of drugs? Too many guides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1486632017323.jpg (388KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1486632017323.jpg
388KB, 1803x1351px
Best way to have a OBE without the use of drugs? Too many guides on the internet and I want to know what has worked for /x/
>>
>>18621106
I'm pretty sure no one on /X/ is an Officer of the British Empire.
>>
>>18621106
You dont say..
>>
>>18621113
I say, old chap, you should think before you jump to such brash assumptions. Not only am I an Officer of the British Empire but I am a part of their out of body experience task force. Unit 272 under command of Admiral Ben Hill.

Cheerio, tut tut, and God save the Queen.
>>
>>18621106
be a schizo
>>
>>18621267

http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

This may induce shizophrenia. A bliss
>>
OBE is hard to obtain if you look for a "simplified way". It's not like a videogame in which you can cheat. I suggest you to meditate without expectations. At the begin look for a deep knowledge of yourself. Know your body, feel your energy, explore your mind. OBE will come when you don't struggle to obtain it.
So, meditate before sleeping. I set my alarm clock 2 hours and half before my wake up time with tibetan bells as ring. I wake up slowly and i sit on a chair, i meditate on my body and try to feel my body weightless. Then i go back to sleep and focus again until asleep.
>>
go to a graveyard at dusk and set up a spot for yourself to stay the whole night. walk around a while as it's getting dark looking at the graves and trees and anything else interesting. a night like tonight, a full moon, will be ideal. think seriously about life and death, about what it will be to go from living to dying etc. then go to your spot and lay down, try to sleep. your spot should be fairly comfy all things considered, laying a shirt on the ground and resting your head on something can be comfy enough. if you manage to fall asleep, you may have a symbolic dream. whenever you wake up, sit up a bit and just feel the atmosphere of the place. dark, but full moon lit, gray graves glowing softly, rustling in leaves of trees, wind, distant cars, a nearby owl... and meditate on it. you should now be easily entering a deeper state.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.