[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a mate who saw another me in the lounge room..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I've got a mate who saw another me in the lounge room.. The room was very dark (11am) and he didn't see "my" face. What's going on?
>>
>>18617947
Thats an omen of your death
>>
>>18617955
Mine or his?
>>
If you die OP, you're going to have to post a timestamped photo or nobody is gonna believe it
>>
>>18617985
I'll possess my housemate
>>
>>18617974
>your

But don't listen to the bastard that is planning your burial. Trust me.
>>
If this is a curse how do I remove it?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x424px
>>18618018
Those that believe they can get cursed are cursed.

There, You're set free.
>>
>>18617947
Someone of about your height was in a dark room.
>>
>>18617947
Oh wow, it's the Debian logo.
>>
>>18618461
Didn't notice it looked similar. It's my current phone wallpaper.
>>
>>18617947
Doppelganger, don't worry.
>>18617955
Don't listen to this guy, it's bullshit. Very few tales of doppelgangers ACTUALLY result in a person's death, and my own has been seen by friends and family several times.

In my experience, doppelgangers seem to be more along the lines of a residual haunting, except the subject is still alive. Residual hauntings aren't intelligent and can't interact, and are widely believe to be a leftover "impression" made by a person. Since it's not the actual soul/spirit of the person, it stands to reason that they can also account for people seeing a living person's double.

That's just hypothesis, but my own has been seen on 3 separate occasions as early as about 8ish years ago, and as recently as 2ish years, and I'm not dead.
>>
>>18619138
" And I'm not dead."
That's just what a dead person would want you to think.
>>
>>18619239
Shit, ok, you caught me. I'll have to be more subtle next time.
>>
He saw a spirit.
Now i don't know if it was an entity with a name or just a "random" spirit,i know someone with that knowledge but i don't think this is a huge problem nor that the thread is a ask for help so i won't ask.
The fact that he did not saw it's face its because it doesn't have one.
>>
Doppelbump
>>
>>18620965
No one wants to discuss doppelgangers?

I would contribute myself, but I have no experiences with them.
>>
>>18617947
Fuck, this reminded me of that one time when a friend and me tracked this fucker around town the whole day, fixing things he fucked up.
>>
>>18622646
Anyways, turns out that his doppelganger was a physical manifestation of his negativity and insecurities brought to life by some dark entities. And how he got to have that shit karma? He's dr. Mengele reincarnate. For real, put his image next to the good doctor and they are the same.
>>
>>18622663
no please tell the whole story
>>
perhaps they saw a former you's resonance. The self tends to frequent it's own proximity
>>
As I understand them, they exist in sets that extend through patterns that are present through the world around us. Their order extends from the bosonic properties of the matter that our DNA is built of. Steven Wolfram has studied patterns beyond the realm that most are familiar with.
>>
>>18617947
How's Annie?
>>
>>18622871
It's a really long story. And it won't make any more sense if I put more words into it. It's a mess. And that friend of mine's a mess. And I went through a lot of creepy shit with him
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.