[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain how mudras and mantras work? are there specific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mudra.jpg (54KB, 397x550px)
mudra.jpg
54KB, 397x550px
Can someone explain how mudras and mantras work? are there specific mudras/mantras for specific results in meditation?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtvTA8wQXg

No but i f33l them.
>>
You need to first be in total silence, and I mean total silence, and tune in to the frequency inside yourself. A constant ringing in your ears, like tinnitus. When you can hear it, try to make it louder or softer.

Then, lay out your hands palm-side up and connect your thumb and index finger on and off, noticing the change in frequency as you do. It should happen on each half of your body responding to each hand. This is the opposite of how neural connections work.

The space mudra, the middle finger, is the best for focusing on reality around them. You can do this eyes open, half open, or closed. It doesn't change reality.

Earth, ring finger, is excellent for relaxing/reflecting.

After you get used to the normal 4, and combinations of them, you can try more complex mudras by connecting fingers to other elements. Index/Middle, Ring/pinky for instance. This is the "wish" mudra.
>>
>>18617197
By consciously forming the body into a certain posture and geometry, it creates a passage for energy to flow that can elevate one’s consciousness. Yogasanas and mudras are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to be in sync with the existence to allow health, joyfulness, bliss, and balance to function in the body.

You shouldn't perform asanas or mudras without instruction of a guru. Your energy functions in such a way that if you activate one aspect of your energy without activating another aspect of it, your system will become disjointed. People everywhere are struggling living broken unhappy lives because they have disjointed their energies from the existence.
>>
>>18617473
Thank you! Any meditation for strengthening the third eye?
>>
>>18617901
start with root chakra (44hz) and work your way up to yam (heart) and stay there for a bit. Move to ham (throat) for half the time you spent on yam, then once more to aum.

Each step up from lam, the root, should lead you just a little higher on the musical scale. Aum will land you at 432hz if you do it right.

Chanting aum is done starting at the back/base of the throat, AAAAA, then adding an ooo sound as you slowly move the frequency to the center/throat, and finally setting inside the lips where the MMM sound comes from. You don't have to say nnn or mmm, it's merely the aa-uu creating the entire aum sound.

You can eventually move your tongue to ride the frequencies of the room/aum but that's much more advanced.

Just start with getting to know the frequencies of your body first.
>>
Sit down with your back straight and hands resting on your lap with palms facing downward. Take a few moments to observe the natural range of your breath. Then turn your palms upward in your lap and again pay attention to the range of your breath. What changed? This should give some insight as to how something so seemingly minor such as mudras can affect the body.
>>
>>18617835

> You shouldn't perform asanas or mudras without instruction of a guru.

This attitude is incredibly hypocritical -- or at the very least you and others like you wish to have your cake and eat it too -- and I hope it's no big mystery why people like me ignore it.
>>
>>18621489
stop spamming this image
>>
>>18621483
How is it hypocritical? My guru guides my sadhana. Many people have lost their minds doing improper yoga. Ignore the warning if you wish.
>>
I think the word you are looking for is shutsu. They should be performed very rapidly while sitting in a corner, specially with people watching
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.