[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the plane passengers in 9/11? It's highly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 16

File: st_hit2.jpg (57KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
st_hit2.jpg
57KB, 450x600px
What happened to the plane passengers in 9/11?
It's highly unlikely that the real passenger planes were used in the attacks (high speeds at low altitudes would tear the plane apart, sandnigger pilots had no experience to fly them, yet they managed to execute difficult manevoures (see. Pentagon approach), also the damage from Pentagon was too small and there was almost no debris from United 93)
If the drones were used, so that means that all the planes were landed somewhere and the passengers executed?
>>
i think they flyed over some air force bases?
>>
>unlikely that the real passenger planes were used in the attacks (high speeds at low altitudes would tear the plane apart

So "real" passenger planes can't take off going more than 4mph?
>>
>>18616701
The plane that hit the South Tower was flying from a shallow dive at 580 Mph (max allowed is like 400) for several minutes and managed to hit the tower just fine at such speed and the pilot didn't even pass out from the G force or managed to hold the plane together.
>>
>>18616699
>flyed

This board makes me want to destroy my computer.
>>
>>18616686
It's a hologram, m8
>>
>>18616712
>pass out from the G force
Did the plane execute any high g manouvers?

>580 Mph (max allowed is like 400)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_757#Specifications
Mach 0.86 (571 mph; 918 km/h)
Not to mention that passenger airplanes have stupidly high safety margin.
>>
>>18616772
lol
>>
Well a shitload of peeps 'died'. Perhaps they got to go live in the new colony that the elite will be heading to soon. Same place the Sandy Hook kids went.
>>
>>18616686

That's why CIA paid for hundreds of hours of flyght training to them.
>>
>>18616780
This guy knows.

Judy Woods
>>
I am in shock and aww. They were trained very well. Missing planes disappered for years off run ways and what not. Who do you think did that
>>
>>18616772
Oh look, the english speaker who only speaks one language is mad at the foreigner who speaks some english besides his own language.
>>
>>18616686
You can literally see the planes that hit the towers in all the footage, you fucking mongrel.

I agree that the pentagon one is more than a tad shady, though.
>>
>>18616989
Yes. We should treat each other with respect.

Hallucinations

All u c nations

All you see nations

Enough. Blood is red and the sun shines for all of us.

http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr
>>
>>18616994
CGI. Like NASA.

Stone age is over.

The goyim know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4

The music sounds better with AEIOU.

But its not playing until iou listen.

Love might bring us back together.
>>
>>18616686

The planes are holograms.

Missiles were used instead of the planes.

The buildings were rigged for demolition.

The nose knows.
>>
>>18617020

Fucking e v e r y w h e r e
>>
File: 1484537296280.gif (349KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1484537296280.gif
349KB, 300x169px
>>18616686
I am assuming you think that whoever orchestrated the attacks landed the planes with there passengers and used drone planes to carry out the actual attack. If that was the case, I would assume the passengers were transported off to secret bases like Dulce and used for experimentation. I doubt they would let hundreds of perfect test subjects that no one would ever question the whereabouts of go to waste.
>>
>>18616712
>Did the plane execute any high g manouvers?

A dive would produce negative G's not positive. Plus a normal healthy adult can easily withstand ~5 G's without any special training.

The planes wouldnt be ripped to shreds going that fast as you might think.
>>
>>18616772
you're right, it should be
>flied
>>
>>18617155
Kekd i love you faggots
>>
The pilots had extensive training, a couple had training at a flight school in Florida close to where I live. The victims families received calls and voicemails from the victims in the moments leading up to their deaths. Stop getting all your info on fringe websites and read a fucking book you simple bitch.
>>
>What happened to the plane passengers in 9/11?
Cooked to a crisp, probably disintegrated.
>>
Passangers died of course.
Rapid deceleration is harmful to living tissues. They disintegrated to thousands of parts.
It is quick death, pain just for a sec and then blackout.
>>
>>18617201
Horrible
>>
https://youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98
this video for those retards believing the official story.
>>
>>18616994

The implication is they weren't the actual hijacked planes, but rather custom made remote controlled ones that could actually have a more than astronomically low chance of pulling off the crash.
>>
>>18617193
>The pilots had extensive training, a couple had training at a flight school in Florida close to where I live.

While this is true, the flight school instructors also said they were terrible pilots, didn't pilot anything close to the actual jets used in the attack and they highly doubted they could pull it off.
>>
>>18616686
>no experience in driving them
You realize our govt literally trains other nations to have more advanced military? And that moreso than not this leads to genocide and dictatorship? Did you just assume this or can you actually prove it? If assumption, that's a pretty flawed assumption to have our argument rely on. Yes the govt did 9/11, by getting Saudi Arabia to do it for them. That's why we haven't decried them even though they're the main place for Islamic extremism. Please learn what's going on before just assuming how things work.
>>
>>18617383
>fund Saudi Arabia to create terrorism
>counter this terrorism in countries it isn't a problem in to create an endless loop for a blood oil war
>???????
>profit
It's so fucking obvious guys.
>>
>>18616686
You're an absolute retard.

>be a US/CIA/Clinton/Jew/Jamaican whatever conspiracy
>"ok guys, lets kill thousands of people by crashing 2 planes into the Twin Towers"
>.."but, lets spend millions by saving the 300 whatever passengers on the planes! We'll create an elaborate illusion where we'll switch planes, then use explosive filled balloons that just look like planes!!.. and then.. we'll spend millions hiding the passengers forever because because!"

Far easier just to crash 2 planes into 2 buildings. Cheaper too. And it leaves no witnesses.

It's surprisingly easy to make someone do something. I once mindfucked a guy into eating a cigarette using a technique I'd read about. It was embarrassing for him, and everyone in the room, and I immedietly regretted it.

4 crazy fuckers hijacked planes that day and what we saw happened. Thousands were killed in front of our eyes. It was a tragedy to watch.

The real conspiracy is the why. The hijackers were heavily funded, and it certainly wasn't by Al-Qaeda or Saddam. Someone paid alot of money for what happened that day.

Also, I'm a retard when it comes to the structural architecture of tall buildings or what happens to materials during a fire, but the manor in which the Towers and specifically building 7 collapsed should be investigated. Buliding 7 had been damaged and was on fire, but to totally collapse within THAT time frame is unheard of for a building of that type. It's odd.

Strange shit happened before, during and after 9/11. The "switch plane" theory, however, is ridiculous.
>>
>>18617459

Read this.

>>18617025
>>
File: donaldtrump61815.jpg (602KB, 3000x2378px) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump61815.jpg
602KB, 3000x2378px
>>18616989
Why do 3rd world retards get so salty when you call them out for their shit English?
>>
>>18617478
That 3rd-world superiority complex begins to kick in.
>>
Thank you for bringing this up; I've been thinking about this lately also.

You only hear about al quada and the people in the buildings but you hear nothing of either the pilots or the passengers.
I just did a google search when it came to my mind and there's nothing at all. It's like those people just didn't exist.

I just want to say that I feel the same way. It doesn't eat me up, I don't care much but it is one of those things that strangly slips people's minds.
>>
>>18616686
>holographic planes theory

Ok real talk
How many people actually believe this?
>>
>>18617459
I agree the buildings collapsed rather quickly, however buildings are structured too collapse on itself instead of toppling over like a Jenga tower. It's designed so if a building does collapse for whatever reason, it won't destroy surrounding buildings when it comes down
>>
>>18617478
(((0UR))) president, goym
>>
>>18617790
well, cgi is cgi.
>>
>>18617790
September clues it's pretty convincing.

I also remember watching the nose of the plane, but that could be a Mandeled memory.
>>
>>18617459
Sometimes to create (war machine), one must first destroy (2 lil towers).
>>
If you guys check the archives on /pol/, Anon5 just made a thread about 9/11 causing the Mandela effect. He said somehow the towers acted as a tuning fork. He mentioned parallel timelines and time travel too. Check it out if you're interested.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112078136/#112078136
>>
>>
>>18616772
I just avoid conspiritard threads entirely for the most part aside from a bit of lurking. Anons like us need to stick together OUTSIDE of these festering shit hole threads filled with idiots.
>>
>>18617350
Hmmm lets see

Im the CIA and I can
>enter extremely long and expensive multi billion dollar contract with lockheed martin
>fight with them for years to develope drone tech that previously could only be used on rc copters the size of my hand
>launch numerous control satelites into orbit causting more billions

Or
>go to saudi arabia
>train some sand niggers with nothing better to do
>start a pretend holy war
>not break the budget
>fire up war economy
>give America a reason to invade the largest deposite of lithium and other valuable metal in the world.
>>
>>18616816
It's this. They went someplace dark and will likely be never seen again.

Assuming they didn't die screaming in a crash against the towers.
>>
>>18616989
>implying that I don't also speak French and Spanish

It's all good though, my dude. I admit that English is a difficult language. It's a bastard hybrid and a messy one at that.
>>
>>18617217
rapid deceleration caused their bodies to be rip to shreds like a blender, this is documented facts
>>
>>18618807
I don't know much about planes, but how could something like that even rapidly descelerate? Even with the engines off and the flaps up I don't get how it could slow down all that quickly.
>>
>>18618871
brakes nigga dont be reatrded
>>
>>18618888
I mean, I guess it slowed down REAL quick once it hit the tower...
>>
>>18617383
No the reason we haven't done anything about Saudi Arabia is because they use the U.S. dollar in their oil transactions. It really annoys me when people understand very little in terms of geopolitics and spout shit like this or "Iraq war was for oil."
>>
>>18616686
Fyi, they're still finding body pieces of some of the passengers in the surrounding neighbourhood, roofs, and sewers.
>>
File: 2949.png (491KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
2949.png
491KB, 500x800px
>>18616686
wHy oF cOUrSe iT wUz a kUnspEEraSeE! ELumInAty. NoO wUrL OrDEr.
>>
>>18617790
Well with the 3D light projection tech they had 20 ago, they needed a point from the ground to project the hologram. military does have them but I doubt they were used in this instance
>>
>>18619611
typical politician answer to make us look stupid.
>>
>>18616900
>I am in shock and aww
>aww
I hope you're joking with this.
>>
>>18616686
the so-called 'official story' is the most likely in my opinion. Too many moving parts to be a government false-flag.
>>
>>18616998
Fuck off with the cringy cicada shit posting
>>
Probably used in some kind of blood magick ritual
>>
File: IMG_3690.jpg (25KB, 280x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3690.jpg
25KB, 280x270px
>>18616686
Anon reads infowars and all the sudden nigga is an aerospace engineer stunt pilot.
Fucking die please.
>>
File: 1486706602247.gif (1MB, 330x245px) Image search: [Google]
1486706602247.gif
1MB, 330x245px
>>18617459
What technique did you use to make him go on that ciggy bulk?
>>
>>18616686
Passports don't land on the street for someone to find. plane went into the building, and passport comes out, no plane parts are seen, but a fucking passport from one of those sandniggers was found. makes no goddamn sense!
>>
>>18617459
Nicotine it's poison if he eated the cigarette, he could have died.

The switch plane theory it's the only thing that makes sense in the Pentagon attack.
>>
OP is a fucking idiot who makes shit up in his head.
>>
>>18619618

I don't see how they could make this look realistic today, let alone 15 years ago. Maybe the military and government have some kind of super technology that Hollywood doesn't, but not likely.
>>
Anyone have the video of that news reporter lady saying that third building was destroyed even though its still standing in the background?
>>
Why is everyone here such a fucking moron? This board is all flat earthers and spirits and magic and 9/11 moon landing conspiracy shit. I thought this was supposed to be paranormal as in the unexplained, not a bunch of idiots trying to find retarded explanations for things that have already been explained.
>>
>>18620042
Dude there's idiots that think the Hubble telescope is projecting the moon in the sky. Like they don't believe the moon exists. These idiots are beyond logical reason.
>>
>>18619918
Tons of plane parts were found you moron. Every fucking 9/11 conspiracy theorist acts like they've done research but if they'd actually taken a fucking minute of their time to do actual research they'd realize all their shit's debunked. Also would like to state that jet fuel, when combined with airplane aluminium, can LIQUIFY steal beams.
>>
>>18620246
There was that reporter who couldn't find any plane parts at the pentagon one.
>>
>>18620367
There's images or plane turbines and eyewitness accounts.
>>
>>18620385
*of not or
>>
>>18619605
proof and citation please
>>
File: VeH00y2xm5sS.png (976KB, 548x1008px) Image search: [Google]
VeH00y2xm5sS.png
976KB, 548x1008px
>>18618175
But buildings are built for the exact opposite of collapsing under stress. They are built to withstand it. Pretty strange how the building absolutely crumbled on itself
>>
>>18620719
Were any of those hit by 747's?
>>
File: b7_mont.jpg (47KB, 792x434px) Image search: [Google]
b7_mont.jpg
47KB, 792x434px
>>18620719
U.S. Government and intelligence agencies have never been afraid of

>killing innocents
>gaining power
>making money

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
>>
File: opium-afghanistan.jpg (181KB, 1239x799px) Image search: [Google]
opium-afghanistan.jpg
181KB, 1239x799px
>>18620745
lol

>7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed

no plane hit Tower 7 buddy
>>
>>18620759
Seems pretty plausible to me.

7 wtc was 610 feet,

the north and south towers were 1,368 and 1,377 feet tall, respectively. That's more than double the height of 7 wtc, and it's entirely possible that the debri fucking ruined it.
>>
I don't understand why you people can't believe that planes did all this, just how we see it, but for nefarious purposes of our government.

Why does government involvement mean that 747's couldn't destroy two large buildings?
>>
>>18620781
>these building are double the height of the other
>obviously half their enitre mass collapsed and flew at high speed into the building next to it
whew lad

>>18620786
It's because most people who believe a conspiracy of any sort took place also believe that the destruction of the buildings and causing mass "terror" were the main objectives. Thus, U.S. passenger planes were the "missiles" used, and since they did not do enough damage to the buildings, a plan B was in place to demolish the building entirely.
>>
>>18620796
So what proof do you have that this was the U.S.'s intent other than hearsay and coincidences?
>>
>>18616794
Not him. No high G-force manouvers, as far as I know. Those speeds are max at cruising altitude, you have to slow down as you approach sea level as the stress on the wings are too great. The tip of the wings, for instance, isn't really strong enough to support the weight of a man let alone a sustained force like that, not to mention that the wing tips apparently tore through steel columns on that day. Building 7; no plane. Molten steel everywhere, something jet feul can't do. It was a Mossad/CIA op, and your a shill or an idiot if you say otherwise, imo.
>>
File: standing.jpg (79KB, 962x542px) Image search: [Google]
standing.jpg
79KB, 962x542px
>>18620824
>The tip of the wings, for instance, isn't really strong enough to support the weight of a man let alone a sustained force like that, not to mention that the wing tips apparently tore through steel columns on that day

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>18620801
I'm not balls deep in it. Just an open-minded observer.

I believe there is nothing until the government (if ever) decides to declassify certain documents or if incriminating documents are found. Till then we can never have anything more "conrete" than high-ranking government official testimony. Which there are plenty of, but as you say, there is no absolute proof of a U.S. government plot to commit the acts that unfolded on 9/11.
>>
>>18620824
You do realise the wings are what hold up the plane, right?
>>
>>18616686
Where did all the passenger's bodies go to? Having studied multitude of simulations using PC games that utilize state-of-the-art ragdoll physics I can quite categorically state that passengers don't just simply disappear!! They continue to bump and bend until they come to a standstill. So where are they????
>>
File: 1468785152735.png (491KB, 900x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1468785152735.png
491KB, 900x1154px
The towers were stripped, ready for demolition.
>>
>>18616712
>managed to hit the tower just fine

I've already been so supremely entertained by this thread that I don't feel the need to read any more.
>>
>>18619621
Didn't have to try.
And you proved that point once again.
>>
>>18621688
Wow how did that thing not fall or bend sideways completely wtf
>>
Anyone have a list of names source for all the passengers?
>>
>>18616772
Fuck u . The correct word is:

> Flewed

Tell me its the right word
>>
This thread should be archived as an example of what 9/11 "truthers" actually believe
>>
>>18616686
Bush did 9/11
>>
>>18616840
BANE?
>>
>>18617193
Daytona fag?
>>
>>18617383
I love how nobody even considers saudis to be involved lol. Even though the suspected hijackers were pretty much all saudi.Muh Saddam Hussein !!

Not trying to be some big conspiracy theory nutjob here but it's just you know
>>
>>18621688
i like how this is a photo of it being built and you guys are flipping out over it.
See the Crane on the right tower
>>
File: smug28.jpg (410KB, 1024x1450px) Image search: [Google]
smug28.jpg
410KB, 1024x1450px
>>18619621
>make us look stupid
you're doing that yourself.
>>
>>18617459
>manor
>>
9/11 was a "controlled burn."
The motives were purely financial in nature, and the orchestrators continue to profit from the events to this day, at the expense of everyone else, who continue to grow poorer by comparison.
>>
>>18617478
>Why do 3rd world retards get so salty when you call them out for their shit English?

You mean americunts right?
They can't speak proper English for more than 200 years now.
>>
>>18616686
ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY MAN THE REPTILIAN GOVERNMENT SET IT ALL UP ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF SHEEPLE
>>
>>18620232
Yeah, like the fucking flat earth idiots.
>>
>>18616686
Passengers are not real. The Govt. uses life size sex dolls to replicate 'humans'. Planes could not fly with that many real people on board. Wake up sheeple.
>>
>>18616686

>high speeds at low altitudes tear passenger planes part

are you literally retarded? this is bad even for /x/
>>
>>18618768
>hurr durr i spake faggot and barbarian taco
>>
>>18616989
>I'm better than you because I can't spell basic elementary-level words
Please go jump in front of a train
>>
>>18618693
This guy gets it.Lockheed is a bigger player than people seem to think.
Way bigger.
>>
>>18617478
>>18616772

Yeah fuck off. you're mocking someone for learning an L2 and actually following the rules (flew is irregular) .

You're probably compensating for something, maybe your real life isn't so hot, so you make up for it by mocking others on the internet.
>>
>>18617193
And it's totally impossible that they weren't being held at gunpoint somewhere else and being forced to make those calls, sounding believable?
>>
File: wingtipdamage.jpg (515KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
wingtipdamage.jpg
515KB, 900x668px
>>18620835
What is the tip of the wing?

>>18621050
I do. But also realise that somehow they managed to cut through very robust steel beams. This is not physically possible.
>>
>>18617459
>Also, I'm a retard
You don't say
>>
>>18618593
At least the CERN creating the Morgan Freeman effect could be argued as making sense, this is just batshit crazy. Glad it was a /pol/ster that came up with this halfbaked idea, Muh sides.
>>
>>18630009
Those aren't steel beams those are fascia that held the windows in. Before you start debating you need to learn some fundamental shit like for example how the buildings were constructed or else you just look like a complete idiot. The good news is that since you're anonymous, after you become slightly less ignorant if you still insist on this argument you can claim that the idiotic things you posted were actually posted by a sock puppet attempting to discredit truthers by making them all look like dumb kids. Of course I'm sure you got that pic from some much larger truther website that also makes these dumb claims.
>>
>>18623222
They were big buildings
>>
>>18630357

Yeah, you're a dumbfuck.

>>18630357

Schooled you big time, and you should live in fucking shame.
>>
>>18616686
this is how conspiracies work. you clearly don't know how airplanes work, how building are constructed, and you made stuff up because you can't admit your own ignorance
Then when things don't fit with your made up reality you cry conspiracy

the evidence is irrelevant when the initial assertions are incorrect
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x621px
>>18616686
>>
They crashed the planes, with no survivors.
>>
>>18617478
Why do you assume it's a third worlder? Most Americans can't tell the difference between "then" and "than".
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x125px
>>18630900
Nah. Man the difference has to with th gender right?
>>
Y'all better be claiming that a skeleton pulled this stunt of while conspiring with succubi, or you can go find another board to discuss this on.
>>
>>18616772
the hate you've gotten for this post has made this foray back into /x/ worth it. thank you, anon.
>>
>>18617019
clever iou.

keep taking it easy, anon
>>
>>18617201
not to mention watching people jump to their deaths on live television. bullshit cut off the starship troopers show.
>>
>>18620219
you're about 7 years too late, anon. the ship sank looooong ago.
>>
>>18616998
>sea nations
>>
>>18627209
>You mean americunts right?
>They can't speak proper English for more than 200 years now.
The Americans haven't spoken English properly for more than two hundred years now.

At least act like you understand the language.
>>
>>18616686
if jet fuel can melt steel, oh, i dunno, maybe it might be able to melt bone
>>
>sandnigger pilots had no experience to fly them
That's where you're wrong kiddo

They took flying school for years to prepare for this OP
>>
>>18616989
English is my third language and I don't have any problems, what makes it okay for other "second language" people?
>>
>>18616989
Go build a fucking wall
>>
>>18634130

Yeah. If your two other languages are "bull-fucking-shit" and "playing with your tiny cock."

Fuck off.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.