[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact: if you search for "how do I beat the saw guy"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: clouds.jpg (94KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
clouds.jpg
94KB, 1400x788px
Fact: if you search for "how do I beat the saw guy" in Google you get the Statue of Liberty. There won't even be a single saw guy in the result.

I know because once I was under psychic attack and did the search to protect myself. So how much does Google know about magic and the unseen? How do you explain the statue's anti-memetic effect? Is there a relation between the Wheeping Angels and the statue?
>>
Aohw
>>
>I was under psychic attack

No, you have schizophrenia. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>18616494
We are all schizo. The flash seperated the brain.

http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

Be wholy again, much love, much life
>>
>>18616497
No, he's right. You probably have a serious mental illness and should see a fucking psychiatrist.
>>
>>18616519
Why attack me? Are you scared of your self? I bring nothing but fr33dom.
>>
>>18616256
It's not even true, you're a crazy person.
>>
>>18616526
wait it's not? damn, I must have misremembered the exact wording I used... or... google was on to me and changed it?
>>18616494
coincidentally I already saw a doctor a month after the attacks so *shrugs*
>>
>>18616519
I have sirius mental is yous. Thats all.
>>
>>18616525
But see i'm not "attacking you" by saying you need mental help, if multiple people can see you're crazy, should you not at least get a mental evaluation? What are YOU scared of?

Not trying to be mean, just please consider it OP. If this isn't bait, you really need to talk to a doctor. Don't be afraid to tell them what you told us, they can keep you from these "psychic attacks".
>>
>>18616551
Kek im just trolling. I am dead actually.

>>
either way, there was a time where I did a bunch of magic shit involving psychic merging so I could open google and see the google of parallel realities... the websites would be messed up because it was a future google from a time much after my psychic merging had changed the world (the writings of every website was filled with the combined traits of both me and my merger aswell as traits from a magical document I had written earlier), I soon saw I had to undo the magic shit I had brought upon. It's possible that was still an offshoot parallel google, even if I was pretty sure this was days after the event so I still think it was a case of misremembering my exact search.
in any case, you already know that the Statue of Liberty has anti-memetic effects (I suspect similar statues like the Athena statue, etc might also work). Use this info in case you need it.
>>
>>18616597
Heard the statue got beheaded tho
>>
>>18616494
>>18616519
I sort of agree as well. That's some strange shit and for the most part doesn't even make sense.

It's a statue, a pagan one sure "but protect you from memetic-effects"? Really? Also why do you believe you were under attack?

But if anyone's interested the original architect wanted to build the statue elsewhere before it was approved by the US. Infact it wasn't even the first Statue of Liberty, the creator is french and there is a little copper version in France right now.

Also here is a quick rundown with it's pagan roots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_(goddess)
>>
>>18616633
>Also why do you believe you were under attack?
The image of the saw guy kept popping up in my mind.
Thanks for the info. Also,
>post ends in sixty-six thirty-three
>>
God fucking dammit, I want this board to be good and you pricks keep fucking it up. Go outside and find me a real fucking mystery. Not a conspiracy theory, not a "I saw a ghost for half a second", not an "I'm off my meds" shitstain on the web, and not a "there was a serial killer in this state once!"

Stop reposting creepy pasta and stop trying to Internet-detective shit that, while interesting, is so poorly documented that what we need is for someone to get in there and take pictures.

Just... Walk the fuck around and find something you don't understand. Then post it. Shit.
>>
>>18617005

Here you go. Earn TT.
>>
I myself don't know why this is the case; it's what this offshoot google gave me once I searched for it. I assume the statue and the guy are both two ideas ("memes") and for one reason or another, one meme is positive and can help against the other meme which is from a horror story.
>>18617005
I'm not sure what more you could want, I've stumbled into some deep metaphysical mystery of the universe.
>>
>>18616256
that's not a fact at all, I searched for it and I saw no statues of liberty and 1 saw guy.
>>
>>18617089
scratch that I saw 2 saw guys. and 0 statues of liberty. you've stumbled into nothing and I want my five minutes back.
>>
>>18617089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk

ICECONE

I CEC ONE

I SEEK ONE
>>
>>18617095
thank you, I've been wanting to listen to some RHCP today.

now post some ozzy or something, let's make this an /x/ music thread.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.