[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Spoopy story time Rules: Must be real experiences from your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

ITT: Spoopy story time
Rules: Must be real experiences from your past no role play.

Pic not related i dont have any i just want a good read and some chills
>>
Ok, here's a real one. I typed this earlier for a coworker. I didn't want to have to try telling the story during a cigarette break. You can fact check the name if you want. Everything is true.

Ok, now I promised you a story about a ghost by a lake.

So, this was a couple of years ago. One of my friends was starting to get interested in the paranormal. He was living in his friend's house which was haunted. Of course it was! It was a house on the historic Fort Riley where many Native Americans were killed and many others died during the big Cholera outbreak. I tell him that I actually know quite a bit about the different theories of ghost, spirits, things that go bump in the night. I have spent my entire life studying the paranormal. So he wants to go ghost hunting. I know of a place on Fort Riley that a friend of mine had some really bad feelings about as we drove around it late one night. She was very "open" and sensitive to this kind of stuff. I hadn't really felt anything other than her own anxiety at the time. I never considered myself "sensitive" until this night.
>>
Now, this lake was hidden away up a very steep hill off into the woods. It's been said, though I never looked into the history, that on the other side of the woods, at the very top of the hill was a Native American ceremonial mound. We stayed clear of that for two reasons. One, there wasn't a very clear path to it ,and two, unless you know what you're doing with Native American culture, stay away from their paranormal stuff. It can be down right dangerous. The main reason we wanted to check out this lake was because of a story from only about 3 years previous. Some guys were working on a construction project on the lake when one noticed something sticking out of the water. It was a car antenna. They could see the car submerged just below the water level. When the car had been dragged out, they discovered that it belonged to a local girl named Echo Wiles that had gone missing 5 years earlier. And she was in the backseat of the car. Apparently she had been a dancer at the local strip bar and had been dating a soldier on post while her husband was deployed to Iraq. When she found out she was pregnant she told her boyfriend. They argued, he choked her until she passed out and threw her in the back of the car. He went inside the bar they were at, had some drinks, came back out and realized she was dead.
>>
(Sorry this is many posts. Fucking paragraphs and character limits...)

Fast forward about 7 or 8 years. We assembled a group of four, my friend and I as well as two other guys we hung out with and headed to the lake. We drove around and parked at one end of the lake and got out to look around. The overly dramatic cowboy of our group made a mention that we were being watched by something. He could feel it. I only felt the anxiety from this statement and rolled my eyes at his William Shatner-esque dramatic flair. My friend was starting to feel pretty scared by this little adventure, at one point grabbing my arm in fear and stopping me in my tracks when he saw a glowing red dot in the distant shadows. Me, being a smoker, instantly recognized it as someone sitting in there truck having a cigarette...or maybe a joint of marijuana. I explained it to him and he relaxed a bit. At this time we were walking underneath the light of the only light in the park. Mr. Cowboy and and our fourth man, let's call him Mr. Quite as he was just along for the ride decided to go up the trail into the dark to try and find something and take some pictures. My friend, who I will now call Mr. Scaredy Cat refused to leave the light, so I hung back with him. I had a cigarette and we talked for a few minutes. Eventually he had calmed down enough that I convinced him to go up the trail with me. As we started up the path and left the circle of light I felt something very sharp. Not physically but psychological.
>>
I want you to imagine that there is someone in your life who you know wants to hurt you. Maybe even kill you. Imagine the panic and fear you would feel seeing them on the streets. Even if you shut your eyes tight, you would still feel their presence. You would still feel the fear and how far away the threat was. That is exactly what I felt. 25 meters ahead and to my right, I could feel someone standing off the trail, watching me. Waiting for me. Waiting to hurt me. This went beyond an uncomfortable chill. This was real fear, causing real adrenaline. I mid step turn completely around and began walking back the way I had come, careful not to show any signs of distress. I just said "nope!" To my friend and he asked what was wrong as we began walking back to the light. Then I saw his eyes grow wide and he looked like he was about to sprint to another country in under 10 minutes. He had just then felt it behind us, just standing in that same place in the distance. I calmly said, "don't run. Don't let it know that you've felt it." He relaxed only a little as we made it back to the light. We felt safer there but for a few minutes more we could still feel it watching. Eventually the other two came back stating that they had been taking pictures, none of which came out clearly. They did note something interesting, however. At one point, with the light behind them they had looked down at their elongated shadows. There was a third shadow that stretched past there's. Either it was their height and in front of them several feet or it had been much taller and was behind them. They shrugged it off, because of course a cowboy would. This being the same guy who was insulting the spirits to provoke a reaction. Just a tip, don't try to piss off something you don't understand, it could really bite you in the ass.
>>
We decided to check the other side of the lake. The two fearless warriors decided to go up a dark trail, slinging insults along the way while my friend and I stayed back by the vehicles, parked next to a playground with a hidden clearing behind it. I was starting to feel very uneasy at this point, as this is where my previous friend who had sensed something here had felt it. She had almost had a panic attack she was so scared driving past this playground. I was more worried by the fact that periodically I could feel that same presence watching me as we moved around the lake. It was following us. The two fearless men came back with indifferent shrugs, but the Cowboy did note with some concern that at one point he felt tension on his waist and realized something was trying to remove his knife from his belt. He grabbed it and held it down and whatever it was "let go". So, we had "circled the wagons" so to speak, next to the playground. The two fearless were trying to decide if they should go to that clearing behind the playground despite my protests of having a bad feeling about that. Then Mr. Scaredy Cat, standing 6 feet away and looking over my shoulder let's out a gasp and his eyes go so wide I thought they'd pop out. Oh, what could he possibly be seeing now that has his scaredy cat ass all distressed, I thought. I can't feel a damn...

The fear came back, but it was different. I wasn't seeing someone I knew wanted to hurt me. This time, they had me cornered. It was right behind me. The fear I felt wasn't fight or flight, it was "they have you now, and you are going to die". Then I felt heat, wrap around my body, hugging me from behind.
"We're leaving!" I said, as I took two steps to my car, got in and readied myself to drive away as quickly as possible. The others followed suit and we assembled at the bottom of the hill. We discussed what had just happened and the others nodded in agreement that it was an intense night, so far. But they were still pumped up!-
>>
-They wanted to do more! "Let's go to the cemetery across the road!" Are you fucking kidding me? I just got grabbed and felt the inevitability of death and you want to continue? No sir, I'm done!

10 minutes later we're at the cemetery. I'm sitting in the car a little freaked out still while the others pay their respects and enter the grounds. Eventually, I calmed down enough and decided to go in. I can't describe how much different it was in that cemetery than at the lake. Pure calm. Almost peaceful if not for just a hint of sadness in the air. Most of the graves were of soldiers who had died over the past 200 years but many were of families and children who had died during the Cholera outbreak of the mid 1800's. We decided to pay our respects by saying a prayer. Afterwards we kind of discussed what we had prayed about and as I described mine, I started to weep. Like, I was holding back the sobs. The others could see my distress and asked if I was ok. I explained, through choked back tears, that I didn't understand what was happening but I had suddenly felt like I had lost a brother or really good friend and was never going to see them again.

The night wound down and we went back to the barracks. We shared some beers and cigarettes and talked about the night. Eventually, Mr. Cowboy dramatically stated while staring out into the distance that "something had followed us..." I looked in the same direction but felt nothing and told him as much. He said he felt it and that was enough to know it had followed us. I said something to the effect of, "well, maybe you shouldn't try to piss them off next time, buddy."
>>
It took me a couple of years of thinking about that night to realize something. The cemetery felt so different. Why? At the Lake I felt like I was going to die and that something was trying to hurt me but the cemetery was like I was feeling someone else's pain. Then it clicked. Maybe I "was" feeling someone else's emotions at the lake. That was the girl watching us. Coming towards me and grabbing me. Maybe she was putting off an echo (so to speak, no pun or irony intended) of her last felt emotions. Knowing someone wanted to hurt her, was hurting her, that she was about to die. Maybe I was feeling that, just as I was feeling someone else's loss at the cemetery. It makes me wonder if she's still out there at that lake, wandering around feeling nothing but that fear for the past 10 years.

But what do I know.
>>
Alright, I'll bite. I've told this on /x/ before and it can be found on google, so if it sounds familiar don't be surprised. I have no direct memory of the actual event and was told the story later on by the family.

Ok... So, it all started when I was around 4. I hadn't yet started full-time school so did whatever infants do. We'd also recently moved house. I'd play alone during the day on weekdays while my siblings were at school, while Mum would do whatever Mums do.

So, one day I'm upstairs playing for a few hours, when I come down and ask Mum.. "Who's the old Lady laying on your bed?". I describe to Mum an old woman, with a wooden walking stick and red/ginger hair. I also had a name for this woman... "Ginny". I tell Mum that I'd been talking to this nice woman for ages, and was confused as to who she was and why she's up there.

So, I take Mum upstairs, she sees nothing, and rightly brushed it off as a kids wild imagination. That was that.

A few weeks later..

Mum had gotten to know a few of our neighbours by now and had stopped in the street one day to talk to a lady that lived a few doors down.. "Val". Val mentions that her Mother had previously lived in our house for 30 years, and had died in hospital a few months earlier.

Val's Mum was called Ginny. I knew Val from ages 4-12, and became friends with her family. Both Val and Ginny had Ginger hair. Ginny, being 80+ at the time of her death, also used a wooden walking stick.

That was that start of "Ginny"...
>>
I've seen/heard a few weird shits in my life. Here's a few.. (for some reason 3 of them involve bathrooms (?))

>be 8
>be at home on the toilet having a shit
>looking around the room, sees something orange on the floor in the corner
>its about the size of a dinner plate, kinda looks like an orange ear
>squints at it trying to focus. brain unable to compute
>hmm maybe it's a sponge or a cloth
>sees its kinda pulsating
>wtf.wtf
>swiftly finishes shit never once taking my eyes off the thing
>creeps over to it
>it literally looks like a giant shiny orange moving ear
>scared as fuck, grabs random object
>throws toilet roll at it
>it freezes, goes white, then "withdraws" into the corner in about a second
>it almost looked like smoke
>runs out of bathroom wtfwtfwtfwtf
>never saw it again

Next one..

>be 11ish
>goes to bathroom for piss
>standing there, hears floorboards creek behind me
>hears my brothers voice whisper...
>.."Beware of the dark.."
>turns around, pissing everywhere
>sees his bedroom door close and hears him running away
>shouts at him.. "fuck you i wasnt scared!"
>finishes piss
>storms into bedroom ready to unleash my anger
>nobody there.jpg
>runs through the house for 5 minutes searching all the hiding spots
>nope
>cries to mom.. "Mom, where's bro???"
>"Bro went out 3 hours ago"
>only people home was me and mom

Next one gets weird..
>>
>>18616231
>>18616228
>>18616224
>>18616222
>>18616221
>>18616220
>>18616219
Christ on a bike...
>>
>>18616219
>>18616220
>>18616221
>>18616222
>>18616224
>>18616228
>>18616231
Good story, thanks for sharing.

>>18616544
We're waiting...
>>
>>18617333
>>18616613
Thanks. I thought it was interesting after the fact. During, quite terrifying upfront and perplexing in the logical parts of my mind.

>>18616544
>>18616258
Seriously? Gonna leave us hanging?

I realize I could search for "creepypasta Ginny" but...eh...
>>
>>18616058
I've never had some genuine Ghost experience. Except for some minor unexplainable noises, but you know I'm a man of science. I'm very skeptical of everything that's why I love this real story threads. They sound genuine and real...

In other words.. bump
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.