[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allright /x/, help me find something please About 10-12 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: swampthing_1292038853022.jpg (18KB, 566x394px) Image search: [Google]
swampthing_1292038853022.jpg
18KB, 566x394px
Allright /x/, help me find something please

About 10-12 years ago I saw a documentary on paranormal events that occurred to a UK family in the 70's-80's.
The family existed of the two parents and two little girls if I recall correctly.
There was some kind of presence that fucked around with the family: weird and unearthly voices, knocking, hearing someone running up and down the stairs while actually looking at empty stairs, dog barking in the middle of the living room (they had no dog)...
Things got so bad they called in two people to investigate, they recorded some things flying around in the room, they captured the voice on tape and even conversations with this voice I think. Eventually they moved, but not for a good few years I think.

There were suggestions the two sisters were responsible and that they made the voice, but it didn't sound like anything a little girl could create.
Also I remember the documentary saying that the investigators communicated with the spirits with the girls in the same room while they had their mouths full of water, to ensure they weren't involved.

That's about everthing I remenber about it, does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Any links to what family it may have been, or by chance the documentary are greatlyappreciated.
I've been trying to find it for years now, but I don't really have any keywords to google and I'm dying to read up on it more, since this the only believable and plausable paranormal event I've ever seen.

pic unrelated
>>
What you said is very similar to the "Fox Sisters" case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_sisters
>>
>>18615813

I meant 1970's-1980's

but interesting read alltogether, thanks!
>>
>>18615797
the enfield poltergeist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sls6pszMGfk
>>
>>18615890
I think it actually was this,

I obviously remembered it completely wrong, it looks pretty clear the girls are behind it. The smirks they give eachother during the interview and when one of em 'plays dumb' and says "it's not haunted" the other one whispers "shut up" to her and starts laughing.

I'm kinda dissapointed now, seeing how I was pretty spooked all those years ago, and it turns out to be like this. But thanks a lot anyway anon!
>>
Ghostwatch.

It was a mockumentory made by the BBC as part of the Screen One season, broadcast on Halloween night in 1992 in the UK.

Despite being entirelt scripted and prerecorded, it was shot and advertised as live. It starred a number of actual BBC presenters of the time playing themselves and scared the shit out of everyone.

It was a really ballsy move by the BBC, who took a load of flak afterwards.

Sadly, it ended up being implemented in the suicide of a mentally disturbed boy, and was therefore agreed never to be broadcast again.

It can be seen on DVD or the usual sites on the internet.
>>
>>18615797
That's the Enfield haunting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.