[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I go about contacting Venus castina, I wanna make contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

How would I go about contacting Venus castina, I wanna make contact and ask for help. In case you guys are wandering, yes I am from the sex change thread.

Call me a fag I don't care but I'm entertaining this idea because what if. If it doesn't work so be it.
>>
>>18615699
why would someone do that
>>
>>18615699
Fag
>>
Quser fag tit
>>
>>18615755
Wtf
>>
>>18615699
I made a contract with Santisma Muerte. I asked her a favor. She did it for me. I promised I would become her devotee. she sees lots of trans girls. She can help you.

I know nothing about Venus Castina
>>
>>18617805
How does one do this?
>>
File: Santa_Muerte_Black__68794.jpg (48KB, 408x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Santa_Muerte_Black__68794.jpg
48KB, 408x1280px
>>18617813
buy pic related. Check 99c stores and mexican markets or online if need be.

find clean calm place within house, free of skeptics. traditional offering includes clean water always. and tequila tobacco money chocolate flowers incense are her favorites, lay in front of candle before lighting. Supposed to pray at night, she likes the full moon, tuesdays, and thursdays.

The prayer doesnt have to be word for word, here's someone's prayer.

>“Most Holy Death, I ask that through this image you will cover me with the cloak of your protection, that you always take care of me and guide me through all snares and dangers. Give me your blessing so that I never lack the things I need. Give me strength, health, prosperity and protection.“

It's a mix of asking her for protection, and thanking her for protecting you. Accept her as your guardian. She's known for granting favors. And known for wanting people to pay the cost of that favor. So not taking this seriously or backing out isn't really an option.

But if you're going to be trans, you're probably going to be close to death anyways, you might as well be her daughter.
>>
File: 1485741645271.jpg (311KB, 1024x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485741645271.jpg
311KB, 1024x420px
>>18615699
There is only one man worthy of a spiritual contract. Why do you neglect him? Fairer is He than the ever beautiful Venus and wiser is he than any other demons whom may be posing as Gods and spirits.

Venus was not the light of the world, neither did she ever raise the dead or ascend to heaven. There's a reason why pagan idols smashed and were replaced by the cross.

>>18617805
Repent. Santa Muerte is no saint, but a demonic power who gives glory to those living in sin. The wages of sin is death, and it will inevitably come if you shant follow the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength.
>>
>>18617836
there's nothing sinful about being transgender. We are killed because of people who believe we are sinful. Santa Muerte is the only one who believes we are all truly equal.
>>
>>18617829
Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Why wouldn't Saturday be Saint Death's holy day?

> if you're going to be trans, you're probably going to be close to death anyways, you might as well be her daughter.
Eesh, this made me cringe a bit, but.... hard to argue with it.
>>
>>18617845
I don't believe you're sinful for being transgender. Santa Muerte will never love you as your Heavenly Father does - he is standing at the door and knocking. If you choose to listen to his voice and open the door for him, he shall come into your life and dine with you.
>>
File: JesusFinger.gif (485KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
JesusFinger.gif
485KB, 640x360px
>>18617836
>>
>>18617829
So she could only turn someone trans? As long as it's a hot trans, I could deal. What's this about becoming her daughter?

>>18617836
>>18617857
Could God turn me into a woman?
>>
>>18617867
you accept her as your mother, guardian, protector. i just meant daughter as one of her disciples.

>as long as its a hot trans

then ask her to make you an attractive hot trans. You can be needy in your prayers.
>>
>>18617867
He could and I earnestly suggest you pray to him and ask for it. If he refuses, ask why - hear him out. He knows you better than you yourself do and certainly knows what is best for you.
>>
>>18617867
God doesn't really turn people into things, His deal is more about you being thankful for everything he's done for you so far, including the burdens. God will help you discover that the TRUE woman was inside you all along.

Like in the sitcoms when they say "those aren't magic shoes... they were just normal shoes the whole time. you won the big game on your own"
>>
>>18617867
>So she could only turn someone trans?
Duh. Were you hoping you could use magic to change your Y chromosome to an X, and grow new organs from nothing? If magic could do that, every medical doctor in the world would be studying it.

Magic is essentially just probability manipulation. To achieve your goals using magic, your goals have to actually be possible in the first place.
>>
>>18615699
If you are talking about the goddess, I'd imagine it's a matter of surrounding yourself with things she likes and favors as an offering while praying to her. Most of the ancient gods require devout dedication though and I doubt a favor would be given right away.
>>
File: ose.gif (6KB, 359x353px) Image search: [Google]
ose.gif
6KB, 359x353px
Demons would probably be easier to summon as it's sort of their whole deal. You could try Ose. His thing is turning people into other things. Though you should probably specify whether or not you want to always think you've been that way or not.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6GgEyS9GFk
>>
>>18617805
the devil?
>>
File: latest.jpg (31KB, 261x709px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
31KB, 261x709px
>>18618960
No, Death.
>>
This shit is legit.
>>
>>18615699

This is getting sad because I'm starting to think that you might be legit retarded or something.

There's no magic way to transform you into a girl. The people here are fucking with you. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can do whatever you actually need to do to get healthy.
>>
>>18619541
Oh anon I am healthy, I'm just looking at options my friend
>>
>>18617829
What would become of my afterlife and soul after dealin with her.
>>
>>18619628
you're looking for options because you're unhealthy. get real bro.
>>
>>18620647
lol you claiming I'm unhealthy because two threads lol yeah ok
>>
>>18618713
Can demons grant their own wishes/desires? Or do you think it's like genies where they can only use their power to help others out?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.